Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Major Wilson Spoiler for May
Topic Started: May 5 2013, 11:37 AM (11,981 Views)
Sevprince

Pic of Sonny by Will's bedside

Pic of Sonny holding baby AG

Clearer pic of Sonny and AG
Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by Sevprince, May 17 2013, 09:51 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Pookie
May 8 2013, 12:36 PM
LonePirate
May 8 2013, 12:26 PM
Did I miss a spoiler about Gabi and Nick separating or divorcing? Otherwise it makes no sense for Gabi to move in with Will or vice versa.
Not yet. We've only got as far as Nick, Gabi, Sonny and Will getting kidnapped. Will getting shot after saving Gabi. No real news on the aftermath yet. I'm guessing, if Gabi has a lick of sense, she will leave Nick after she finds out he's being keeping so many secrets from her.
I doubt she will leave Nick. She is in love with him.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Sevprince
May 16 2013, 08:04 PM
i'm surprised there's actually blood... usually soap "babies" come out clean & nicely wrapped.

elci525
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 16 2013, 10:07 PM
Sevprince
i'm surprised there's actually blood... usually soap "babies" come out clean & nicely wrapped.
I agree. That's actually a really good pic - I got a wave of emotion looking at it for some reason. Not that I care about the Wabi baby so much - much more because of Sonny.

It must be difficult to coma act. I'd be laughing and moving my eyes too much.
Edited by elci525, May 16 2013, 11:07 PM.

Sevprince

elci525
May 16 2013, 10:17 PM
Supergirlx2
May 16 2013, 10:07 PM
Sevprince
I agree. That's actually a really good pic - I got a wave of emotion looking at it for some reason. Not that I care about the Wabi baby so much - more because of Sonny.

Yeah, don't care about wabi baby either and that pic totally hit me and it is definitely because of Sonny. Powerful pic and I didn't expect blood either.

supercool74
Member Avatar

I can not wait until this all happens! That picture of Sonny and the baby. :wub2: :'( And of course, Will getting shot. Finally some stuff happening with my favorite characters.

luvejami
Member Avatar

Poor Will!It sounds like alot of action is about to happen.
Edited by luvejami, May 20 2013, 06:29 AM.

lachelle73

Aww Will I actually gasped when I saw him getting shot so believable from Chandler and Nik screaming his name ohhhhh. And Sonny I can't wait to see and hear what he is going to say to Will, and love that he is the first person to see and hold the baby. Love them!!!

concerned
Member Avatar

Sevprince
Pic of Sonny by Will's bedside

Pic of Sonny holding baby AG

Clearer pic of Sonny and AG
Spoiler: click to toggle
Oh well at least now we know why he was wearing such an ugly shirt.

No point ruining a nice one..

Will&Sonny

Sorry, writers, but it's going to take a lot more than revealing that Nick was (apparently) raped in prison and having him feel sorry about Will's shooting to redeem his character -- for this viewer, at least.

Not that I'm the least bit convinced that Nick won't go right back to acting like a jerk soon enough anyway, but frankly, I really don't care about him one way or another, as long as he stays out of Will and Sonny's orbit and stops interfering with Will's relationship with his daughter. If Nick is allowed to have any involvement in Will's daughter's life, I'm going to be pissed.

And yeah, it's incredibly lame that Sonny still hasn't told Will about Gabi's dirty little secret, because there's no good reason for that other than the fact that the writers simply wanted Nick to be winning all of this time. Sonny could have neutralized Nick and resolved this entire story months ago.

lachelle73

Will&Sonny
May 21 2013, 04:33 AM
Sorry, writers, but it's going to take a lot more than revealing that Nick was (apparently) raped in prison and having him feel sorry about Will's shooting to redeem his character -- for this viewer, at least.

Not that I'm the least bit convinced that Nick won't go right back to acting like a jerk soon enough anyway, but frankly, I really don't care about him one way or another, as long as he stays out of Will and Sonny's orbit and stops interfering with Will's relationship with his daughter. If Nick is allowed to have any involvement in Will's daughter's life, I'm going to be pissed.

And yeah, it's incredibly lame that Sonny still hasn't told Will about Gabi's dirty little secret, because there's no good reason for that other than the fact that the writers simply wanted Nick to be winning all of this time. Sonny could have neutralized Nick and resolved this entire story months ago.
If Sonny had told just like Sami tried to during the blackmail then Chad would go to jail for telling him. Sami tried to use the same info against Nik and EJ told her to be quiet and he took her aside and told her she couldn't say anything because Chad would go to jail if she did. So it would be the same outcome if Sonny said anything.

Will&Sonny

lachelle73
May 21 2013, 08:15 AM
Will&Sonny

If Sonny had told just like Sami tried to during the blackmail then Chad would go to jail for telling him. Sami tried to use the same info against Nik and EJ told her to be quiet and he took her aside and told her she couldn't say anything because Chad would go to jail if she did. So it would be the same outcome if Sonny said anything.
I realize that, but that's a reason for E.J. to protect his brother, not a reason for Sonny to choose Chad over his own boyfriend. Yes, Sonny and Chad are friends and business partners, but at the end of the day, we can't really be expected to believe that he would choose Chad over Will. At the very least, a conversation about this should have occurred at some point between Sonny and Chad, the latter of whom is Will's best friend, felt remorseful about ruining Will and Sonny's relationship at one point due to his decision to interfere with Gabi and Nick's wedding (although this was later resolved when Will and Sonny got back together, of course), has been established as someone who is not the least bit tolerant of homophobes, and might have chosen to act selflessly once he realized the full extent of what Nick was doing to Will.

Furthermore, Sami didn't really know what she was talking about at the time -- she knew that Gabi had a secret that could have sent her to prison, but she didn't know what that secret was (and she still doesn't, for that matter). Sonny, on the other hand, knows exactly what Gabi's secret is.

Besides, the fact of the matter is that it never would have gotten to the point where Chad would have gone to prison, because Nick never would have let it get to that point if he truly "loved" Gabi as much as he claims to (something that I have never believed, but that's not the point here). Chad would have said, "Look, jerk, if you keep messing with my friends, I'm going to expose Gabi for the psycho that she is, and your precious girlfriend and I will both go to jail. I'm prepared to accept that fate, but are you prepared to let Gabi accept it?" and just like that, Nick's whole plan would have crumbled. That's the whole point of countering blackmail with more blackmail -- neither party is able to use what they have against the other party.

As far as I'm concerned, it just boils down to the fact that the writers wanted to drag this out for months, pretend that Nick was the smartest man in Salem even though that's not the case at all, and have Nick constantly thwart every effort to stop him from stealing Will's child away from Will, regardless of how illogical it all was, so they ignored certain inconvenient truths -- like the fact that Sonny had damning evidence against Gabi, the fact that Nick would have been up against the full force of the Kiriakis, DiMera, Horton, and Brady families if the writers had just allowed Will to ask those families for help, the fact that Gabi never would have gone along with Nick's plan if she had known about it, the fact that Will is at least as much of a computer genius as Nick is, if not more so, and numerous other facts that would have stopped Nick's plan dead in its tracks months ago -- because those inconvenient truths interfered with that agenda.

zanygrrl
Member Avatar

To me, I've always felt the reason Sonny hasn't said anything about Gabi's transgressions to Will is simply because Will won't listen. He's too loyal (Chad mentioned it while he and Sonny were decorating the coffee house Christmas tree a few months back). If Will's not in an emotional place to listen, and Sonny presses the issue, all that's gonna happen is that WilSon communication will shut down and Sonny will come off as the current whining about the ex. I don't have the show memorized but, off the top of my head, I can't think of a moment when Sonny could have said anything. I do think, however, Sonny should have pushed Chad to say something to Will himself.

lachelle73

Sonny is not the only person who knows who could tell Will. EJ knows also and when he and Will were talking he mentioned something about not being able to tell him and Will said people seem to know something but noone will tell him so he knows Gabi did something but he just doesn't know what and Gabi in a way told Will that people could have died because of what she did but she didn't tell him what. And when Sonny did try to tell Will to stay away from Gabi he ran out on Sonny so, I agree Will does not want to hear anything bad about Gabi right now but that could change later and I am sure that Sonny will come forward. Chad could have told Will instead of Sonny but he told Sonny and he made him promise not to tell anyone even Justin told Sonny he could not tell anybody.

nightfan

Will&Sonny

I just realized something: Sonny will have to be endeared to Gabi now that they've endured a life-and-death situation and he delivered her friggin' baby! There's NO way Sonny will betray Gabi now. It's all water under the bridge. This was her redemption! Having Arianna Grace!!

nightfan

lachelle73
May 22 2013, 10:15 AM
Sonny is not the only person who knows who could tell Will. EJ knows also and when he and Will were talking he mentioned something about not being able to tell him and Will said people seem to know something but noone will tell him so he knows Gabi did something but he just doesn't know what and Gabi in a way told Will that people could have died because of what she did but she didn't tell him what. And when Sonny did try to tell Will to stay away from Gabi he ran out on Sonny so, I agree Will does not want to hear anything bad about Gabi right now but that could change later and I am sure that Sonny will come forward. Chad could have told Will instead of Sonny but he told Sonny and he made him promise not to tell anyone even Justin told Sonny he could not tell anybody.
Sonny won't come forward (at least, I hope not) after he delivered his former enemy's baby and saw she was as sweet as pie and not the person she used to be.
This is the beginning of a new relationship for Sonny and Gabi. They're forever changed now that he brought her daughter into the world.
And touched... ahem... down there...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply