Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Tyler Christopher's Live Twitter Chat(Spoilerish)
Topic Started: May 5 2013, 09:52 PM (1,304 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

TC answered questions to fans about GH and TLG.

https://twitter.com/Tyler2929/with_replies

Q: How does it feel to be back on GH?
A: With the new story with Elizabeth it's been amazing. Very different energy this time around.

Q: Tyler, we're so happy to see you back on GH. How surprised are you at the growing popularity of Niz & where do you stand w/ them?
A: I'm not surprised at all, I always thought it was great but two years we were acting against a stacked deck.

Q: What made you want to return to GH?
A: I felt that I left two abruptly and was eager to see how things would go under the new regime

Q: If TLG comes back, can you do both shows?
A: that is the plan.

Q: Which of your scenes, since you have been back, have you enjoying doing the most?
A: There's a group of scenes coming up in the next couple weeks with Elizabeth that really defines his feelings for her

Q: Good evening Tyler. Will Sam and Nikolas be sharing scenes anytime soon? #GH
A: nothing in scripts that I have so far.

Q: what would you like to see in the future for your character?
A: I'd like to see him get back to the Cassadine roots, engage in a power struggle with some of the other characters

Q: How have you been liking your return on GH? And are we going to get anything with Nick and Lulu?
A: return has been the most fun I've had since joining the show and Nik and Lulu scenes are coming up this week.

Q: Tyler where is Spencer? Love having you back on GH
A: Spencer is in Italy but will be coming in the next couple weeks with a new actor. His real name is Nikolas. He's a good actor

Q: How does it feel to be working with Genie Francis again? Will you be staying on #GH for the long haul? Love that you're back!
A: Working with Genie is a much welcome change of pace as we haven't had a chance to work together in a long long time.

Q: In your opinion what do you think has been the most defining moment of Nicolas's life from over the years?
A: I would think his last scene with Lucky, the one that Jonathan & I wrote together.

Q: Any light hearted moments coming up for Nik? The scenes with Liz & the pants were adorable. Also loved the Nik/AJ showdown
A: Nikolas continues to profess his feelings for Elizabeth everytime he sees her. Lots of humor surrounding the Pickle-Lila story

Q: will there be any good stuff w Nikolas, Laura and Luke! Love u and Tony doing the Cassadine/Spencer stuff
A: yes I know that Frank and Ron really like the Spencer/Cassadine interaction.

Q: This relish storyline..just..what are you thoughts about it?
A: The humor surrounding it is a nice contrast to the other story. It's a good gateway for Nikolas to show his Cassadine colors.

Q: how does it feel having scenes with a new LuLu now that JMB left the show?
A: Although it was sad Julie go literally the day I came back, Em has stepped in flawlessly.

Q: How do you like working with Jane Elliot?
A: I think Jane and I have great chemistry together. she is always challenging me and keeping me on my toes.

Q: Do you have any fan appearances in the future
A: yes I do. You can find them at my website http://tylerchristopher.com or at http://coastalentertainment.com

Q: Will Liz and Nik get a shot this time or teased? This Niz fan can't take no more teasing LOL
A: I think they have more than just a good shot this time around

Q: How was working with Robert Kelker-Kelly (Stavros)?
A: It was cool to be able have that interaction with Stavros and finally have some closure between the two characters.

Q: Tyler, we had so many great times. Just answer one of my damn questions
A: one

Q: Pepperoni or Cheese?
A: bbq chicken

Q: Are u going to be on TheChew Monday promoting pickle Eddie? #GH
A: No, it's just Tracy and AJ. My scenes take place backstage.

Q: Will Nik ever discuss Robin? I loved the Nik/Robin friendship. You and KMc were good acting partners #GH
A: I'm sure he will at some point. Too important not to

Q: How much do you get to adlib during your scenes on #GH? Do you always stick to the script?
A: there's not a lot of room for adlibbing because of the speed we film -every once in a while we throw in an extra line or 2

Q: I heard you are taping with #MichaelEaston. Can you give us any hints about that? How do you like working with him?
A: we had a very brief scene in the hospital

Q: do you find daytime shooting schedules harder than primetime?
A: it's 100 times faster than primetime. There's a lot of down time filming in primetime.

Q: how long does it take to create one episode of gh
A: less than 1 day. Very fast!

TC - I tried 2 answer as many ?s . If u would like to ask ?s about fitness and nutrition I'll be in the chatroom at http://greenprintlife.com
TC - Thanks for all the great questions, we'll do it again soon.

SOC Thread
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Thanks for sharing. I'm liking Niz this time around so I'm looking forward to seeing them and what happens to Quiz. I'm glad TC is back.

happy
Member Avatar

Wow! Thanks for posting! So glad to see that TC is a #Cassel fan! I can't wait to see the upcoming scenes!!!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Very Good Interview! Thanks so much for posting, Daytime.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting!

ITA with a lot of this---Tyler is right about the completely different energy of Niz this time around. I can tell both with this interview and his presence onscreen that he is very happy to be back at GH.

Can't wait to see Spencer back! Hope we see his great-grandma Lesley interact with Monica. I loved how Luke mentioned their rivalry this week. Ron definitely watched GH in the '80's.

Anon

I like the energy between Nik and Liz this time around too. When Lucky was in the picture, the whole situation was way too Jerry Springer for me, but now I like it a lot. Especially since AJ slept with Carly and is keeping it from Liz, after she was honest with him about her kiss with Nik.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply