Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 5/6
Topic Started: May 6 2013, 04:37 AM (19,918 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

http://instagram.com/p/ZEgZKWhrPx/#

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Why are Terri Conn and Drake hanging out?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

jen_lilley: Ahhhh!!! I can't wait til my Days scenes start airing!! This character is awesome! Every script I get I'm like whaaaaat?!?! Soooo exciting!
https://twitter.com/jen_lilley/status/333800838730481665
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Well, Terri Conn is married to Austin Peck, so there IS a DAYS connection...
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

nickyj12345
May 12 2013, 11:29 PM
Why are Terri Conn and Drake hanging out?
I don't know, but this better not be a hint of a future pairing
down the line. John and Marlena fans have suffered enough.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

To be honest... I would not mind Terri Conn as Sarah Horton...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysofold

Supergirlx2
May 12 2013, 11:31 PM
jen_lilley: Ahhhh!!! I can't wait til my Days scenes start airing!! This character is awesome! Every script I get I'm like whaaaaat?!?! Soooo exciting!
Everything that these actors tweet is plan CRAP! Seriously, "you can't wait to see what happens?" The writers are pure junk and trying to encourage the cast to tweet encouragings episodes is purely pathetic. WRITERS, TRY TO PROMOTE THE SHOW WITHOUT YOUR UTTER CRAP!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Well the stuff the cast is taping is 4 months ahead so maybe the stories actually become good (or at least more tolerable) in that time?

I don't know. I reserve the right to bitch about stuff when I actually see it air, lol.
Edited by Panda Panda, May 13 2013, 12:04 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

jen_lilley: Haha. It would be really awkward if I didn't :) "@anjali79: @jen_lilley this is exciting do u know what character u r playing?!"
https://twitter.com/jen_lilley/status/333806320308342784
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fairygodmother

So true Daysofold!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

gailwinters
May 12 2013, 11:03 PM
Panda Panda
May 12 2013, 10:58 PM
I think Sami is in jail because of the stolen files from Mad World (courtesy of EJ) will be found on her computer.
I think EJ downloaded that file on his own laptop.
The dummy could have downloaded the contents onto Sami's work computer? God knows he's in her office more than he's in his own.
Offline Profile Goto Top

chinkybig

IF it were true that Sami is on trial for corporate espionage, how "nice and manly" of EJ to let his "ladylove" take the fall for his debauchery. That's what I call "true love". :rolleyes:

Yep, model "supercouple" right here. LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

chinkybig
May 13 2013, 01:02 AM
IF it were true that Sami is on trial for corporate espionage, how "nice and manly" of EJ to let his "ladylove" take the fall for his debauchery. That's what I call "true love". :rolleyes:

Well, remember this couple has survived fake dead baby, shooting, so little corporate espionage is walk in the park for them, lol. The only thing that would kill their pull and love to each other is if EJ having an affair with let see Carrie :) And a lot more complicated better drama.:)IMO
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Daysofold
May 13 2013, 12:01 AM
Supergirlx2
May 12 2013, 11:31 PM
Everything that these actors tweet is plan CRAP! Seriously, "you can't wait to see what happens?" The writers are pure junk and trying to encourage the cast to tweet encouragings episodes is purely pathetic. WRITERS, TRY TO PROMOTE THE SHOW WITHOUT YOUR UTTER CRAP!!
I do feel this way sometimes, but definitely not in this case. She has been shooting on DAYS for a while now (Months)...and she still hasn't seen an episode that she's a part of. Maybe she's actually excited that the time is drawing closer?

As far as Sami goes, I would much prefer her to be accused of murder than corporate espionage. The latter sounds like it would be boring.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

chinkybig
May 13 2013, 01:02 AM

I doubt EJ will let her take the fall for it since he has no reason to do it. Since she hasn't done anything to hurt him, he would have no reason to retaliate and that's his general MO. Instead, they have been happy and in love for a while now. He finally has the woman he loves and wants to make her his wife. Moreover, since things have been amicable between them last fall, he's consistently had her back and has done what he can to help her. So, I expect him to use his resources to clear her name instead of letting her take the fall for it. It wouldn't surprise me if he confesses to get her off the hook either.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

gailwinters
May 12 2013, 11:03 PM
Panda Panda
May 12 2013, 10:58 PM
I think Sami is in jail because of the stolen files from Mad World (courtesy of EJ) will be found on her computer.
I think EJ downloaded that file on his own laptop.
It doesn't matter, where he downloaded it, the fact is that Nick knows that Sami broke into his apartment, stole money and the files. IF he tells Kate to save his own ass, Kate will go after Sami.

But I tend to agree that Sami is likely accused of killing Bernardi...but it could be the files too....who knows.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic