Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, May 6th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 6 2013, 06:09 AM (10,075 Views)
camera shy

TreasureCove
May 6 2013, 07:28 PM
What? No love for Marlab?

Posted Image
You know I always thought this young man looks more like he could be AS's son than CM.....look at his eyes, they're just like hers.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
May 6 2013, 06:45 PM
Fairygodmother
May 6 2013, 06:43 PM
I think that the writers should bring in a totally new silver fox for Marlena. Screw all of her old has beens. She needs some new and exciting new love interest. Maybe a visiting medical physician that is new to the university and hospital. Someone brought in to deal with a mysterious toxic disease threatening Salem that Marlena teams up with. That would make for less John, less Roman, and less of Dr. orange. All of which works for me.
I like cougar stories. Let's find her a nice little hottie.
Maybe it's just me, but I think Marlena and Cameron would be delish.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

And Kristen, for the love of all that is wrong in this world, drop your stupid revenge plans and run off with Brady! I *promise* that will be even sweeter revenge.

concerned
Member Avatar

camera shy
May 6 2013, 08:22 PM
TreasureCove

Posted Image
You know I always thought this young man looks more like he could be AS's son than CM.....look at his eyes, they're just like hers.
Go Tarlena.

AFaithL

I swear if they have Marlena flog herself YET AGAIN for an affair she's apologized profusely for since 1993, I'm gonna be pissed.

Get over it.

mjkiss

The Room Stops
May 6 2013, 03:21 PM
Matt
May 6 2013, 12:31 PM
*dead* Victor to Marlena: "Every time you've opened your mouth you've made things worse haven't you?"
Like in a mean way? Because Victor's always really adored Marlena, post-1992. Even when she didn't like him back. Also, clearly untrue. Marlena hasn't stopped apologizing since the affair happened, even for stuff that wasn't her fault. Victor knows this as well as anyone (he was quite the little fanboy for those years J&M were apart). Marlena stepped away from the man she loved, the man who'd made her happier than anyone ever had, because she didn't want to hurt people.

Out of character.

This is apparently the shit-on-Marlena-show. Again.
it's Nice to see that someone besides me remembers victor crushing on marlena years ago, long before they were friends. she stood up to him and called out him and i think he has admired her ever since. i loved that he understood the affair between j and m & that he thought m was perfect woman to help raise brady after izzy died. i wish the writers would bring that up now, to help or change the relationship between marlena and brady.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

lysie
May 6 2013, 05:01 PM
jam6242
May 6 2013, 04:58 PM
I really don't want Marlena to forgive John when this is over. It's time for her to cut him loose for good. Although I know they are popular as a couple, I always thought he dragged her down. She really came back to life the last time he was believed to be dead.
I don't either. If he's willing to let her go this easily, don't even look back.
John does not deserve Marlena the way he has been treating her.
This "plan" of his is stupid IMO.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Matt
May 6 2013, 06:54 PM
lysie
Fairygodmother
I think that the writers should bring in a totally new silver fox for Marlena. Screw all of her old has beens. She needs some new and exciting new love interest. Maybe a visiting medical physician that is new to the university and hospital. Someone brought in to deal with a mysterious toxic disease threatening Salem that Marlena teams up with. That would make for less John, less Roman, and less of Dr. orange. All of which works for me.
Well there's always Daniel....
...and the Monkey's Paw just locked and loaded the last piece in it's new umbrella story featuring vets and angst for Dannifer.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 6 2013, 12:03 PM
Ejady! Hotness abounds!
As hot as EJady is I'll never get over the fact that EJ was Brady's little brother and Kristen's 'son' for a few hot weeks and no one will recognize the elephant eating the scenery

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Really the middle-older ladies just need to be in a Terry McMillan novel. Lots of grooves in the lost-and-found at the coat check.

nightfan

Matt
May 6 2013, 12:31 PM
Well there goes the geriatric love triangle again....
Others and I were right about the John-sleeping-with-Kristen plot. I wonder if it's safe to predict the next shocker. In the same way that the show cut the scenes with John's and Kristen's plans revealed, I think John will seduce Kristen at the same time that Marlena goes to bed with Roman. That would allow each other's unfaithfulness to cancel the other one out, down the line, when John and Marlena reconcile. Roman and Marlena are reconnecting, sort of, lately. More scenes than usual, that's for sure. It just might happen. And it would be so soapy for John to not be the only one finally having sex!

nightfan

Sparrow
May 6 2013, 12:47 PM
Holy shit Roman! "You sleep with my wife, get her pregnant, then one little bump in the road you're going to throw her away?"
It's the truth when you think about it. It's amazing how John and Marlena have as many fans as they have. (I count me, too.) Because every nasty thing Kristen said about Marlena is true. She's an adulteress and not to be cheered for, ironically. She and John decimated that family. Roman and Sami. And many relationships in Salem.

nightfan

Tammy
May 6 2013, 02:26 PM
I seriously don't get why in the hell everyone is treating Marlena like this!!!

And I will be tuning out for Fauxman/Marlena 2.0 thanks! :flipoff:
I'm actually getting on board for this. Sure, it'd be nice if Wayne came back, and I don't wish Josh ill will. But if he did, and this was finally Roman's shot to take Marlena back and away from the neanderthal John Black has become, it would be fitting and so entertaining, and ROMANTIC! Oh, God, just the thought of rekindling that romance. And think of the ripple effect it would have on Sami, who never really left that moment when she caught John and Marlena on that table and saw her world fall apart. To get her dad and mom back together! That would be some good drama.

nightfan

Ok, final comment after seeing the show: not liking that Daniel is cockblocking Anne. I hope his threats don't slow down her revenge plot. Hopefully, somehow, she can be insulated and fire-proof, and she can mock Daniel for ever thinking he had power over her. I really want her to go Nurse Ali pretty soon.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Albert Alarr
Scriptwriter: Jeanne Marie Ford

Segment 1: Dan greets Maxine at the nurse's station. They exchange pleasantries. Dan - Have you seen ... Maxine - Jennifer just called. She said she would be in shortly. Dan - And what about our good friend Anne Millbauer. Maxine - Anne is not here. She's usually cracking the whip by now.

Someone watches Jen through the windows of the Horton house. Jen looks around and leaves. The camera pans to the french doors that are open slightly.

Eric finds Kristen at his desk in the rectory. Eric assumes she is there to talk about the wedding. Yes. Brady and I don't expect you to bless our union but it would mean an awful lot to your brother if you were there. I'm not trying to pressure you or anything ... Eric does want to be there for Brady. The problem is ... Kristen - You can go ahead and say her name. Marlena. It always comes back to Marlena. Eric - I really don't want to discuss my mother with you. Kristen - Because you are a smart man. No good can ever come from discussing religion, politics or Marlena. Eric - Religion is a safe topic in here. Kristen - Of course and to that end what do you advise me to do. I've tried so hard to make amends. I really have tried to make up for the heartache I caused people in your family, especially Marlena. Eric - I thought we weren't talking about that. Kristen - We're not. I just want your professional opinion. What do you think is more important ... the sin or owning it? I've tried so hard to take responsibility for the hurt I've caused people; I want to know if I've been absolved. Or do you think that my sins are so egregrious that no amount of regret or contrition ... Eric - Please stop. I'm not discussing this with you. Kristen - Okay. Because you can't be objective? Eric - Yeah that is it but I will say confession and true repentance must come before absolution. Kristen concurs. I have had my confession heard. Do you think Marlena had her confession heard about her part in this? Eric - That is none of your business. Kristen - Absolutely my business. Are you aware that she has never shown me the slightest bit of compassion in all these years. She's never apologised to me for ripping my world apart, tearing it upside down ... Eric - That is none of my business. Kristen - That's where you're wrong Father. This is exactly your business. Aren't you in the business of comforting people who are lost and confused? Eric - Yes I am when I feel that somebody is sincere and non-manipulative. And what we are not supposed to do is take sides or disclose information that has been told to me in confidence. Kristen - Of course I understand that. I get you. Rhetorical question just for the hell of it. Am I alone here? Did Roman ever receive an apology from Marlena for tearing his life apart? Did Sami? As a matter of fact, did you?

Marlena is in the square window shopping. At first she sees a picture of she and John in a frame; when she looks again, it's the generic couple. Roman greets her.

John is at the bar in the Brady Pub having a drink. Nicole asks if he's alone. I heard about Brady and Kristen getting married. I know this can't be easy for you ... John crushes the glass in his hand. Nicole asks if he's okay. John - Do I look okay.

Brady thanks the woman for meeting him and her discretion. She asks if this means their business is concluded. Brady - This meeting never happened. She replies - What meeting? and leaves. EJ walks up. Like father, like son. This is all cloak and dagger, isn't it? Why the intrigue? Brady - The better question is why the hell do you care what I do? EJ - You're marrying my sister. Brady - Are you coming to the wedding with Sami. EJ hopes so. Brady - That's terrific. EJ - Why don't you tell me how you really feel. Brady - You know that happy toast for me and Kristen you're preparing, all the glowing words and well wishes delivered through gritted teeth; then you understand exactly how I feel about you and Sami.

Segment 2: Eric - I can certainly say for myself that my mother owes me no apology, never has, for anything. Kristen - You certainly have found your calling. Only a man of God could be so forgiving. Eric - There's nothing to forgive. Kristen disagrees. I've seen it with my own eyes. I've seen your sister Sami struggling with the horror of walking in on your mother and John ... you know ... on the conference room table. And what about your father? Still struggling to this day with being lonely and miserable. Your life was destroyed. Your family was descimated but I guess that's okay with you. Yes, no? Eric - Like I said I'm not discussing this with you. Kristen - I hit a nerve ... of course I did. Eric - I think you should leave. Kristen - It's not so shocking that you would be unfailingly loyal to your mother ... Eric - Go. Kristen - She does kind of portray herself as a saint, doesn't she? One last question. Do you think Satan made her commit adultery because I know for a fact it's on God's top 10 list. Eric - Well I can think of a few other things that can make that list. Kristen - Did you ever think about what pushed me to such desperation Father? I take responsiblity for my actions. I was a woman in love until ... whatever Marlena wants, Marlena gets. Eric snaps - Okay, that is enough!

Roman asks Marlena what's wrong. She wasn't watching where she was going, that's all. Roman - John, what's he done now? Marlena - You know I won't discuss John with you. Roman - Which is why you won't answer my calls and I totally understand that. Let's talk about something else. Let me take you to breakfast. Marlena - I'm not hungry. Roman - You've got to eat, besides I think you need a friend. Am I wrong?

Nicole apologises. If it's any concilation, I'm having a hard time with the wedding too. Brady is my friend and Kristen is ... well ... you know what. Maybe this isn't as bad as it seems. Maybe it's possible she's changed. Look at you, mogul, priest, spy. John - There's a point in all this, isn't there? Nicole - If Brady loves her then maybe that's all that matters. It's not like you still want her, right? Victor comes in and recalls John telling him that he's going to seduce Kristen so that he can open Brady's eyes. Nicole - John, you're not saying anything. John - What do you expect me to say? For the last couple of years Brady has lost not one, but two women he planned to spend the rest of his life with. And between there was ... Nicole - Yeah, the likes of me; you can say it. John - He's not in a healthy place and you've got Kristen doing what she does best ... ah ... what the hell! He's a big boy. I'm always going to love him and I think a part of you is always going to love him and all we want is for him to be happy. Nicole - Right. John - I've got to get something to clean this up. Nicole - And how are you going to clean up the real mess? What are you going to do to stop Kristen.

Abe walks up to Daniel. I've got a favour to ask. I've got an old friend Gerry Grant, and he's been admitted for tests. Nobody seems to know what the hell is wrong with him and I think he's more scared then he's letting on. Dan will check on him after his rounds. Make sure he knows he can call on me anytime. Abe thanks him and leaves. The nanny brings Parker over to see his Dad.

Jen comes back in the living room for her keys. She notices the French doors are open and closes them. Someone watches from outside.

Segment 3: EJ thinks it's really touching that Brady stands up for Samantha especially since they spent the better part of their lives at each others throats. Brady - And you, you never knew Kristen at all. She had been ex-communicated from your family. EJ - I admit freely that I never heard a good thing about Kristen especially from my father. Fortunately as it turned out some of our preconceived notions are wrong. Brady - And sometimes they're not. EJ - I love my sister and I support my sister in anything she does. Brady - Likewise. EJ - See, we have something in common. Brady - Let's quit while we're ahead. See you back at the ranch. He leaves. EJ smiles - Daddy's going to be waiting for you there and you and he have nothing in common.

John - So let me ask you Nicole, what more can I do about Kristen? I've talked to Brady. Everybody has talked to Brady. Begged, pleaded, threatened. He's made his mind up. He's not going to change it. Nicole - Because he's stubborn as hell. Gee, I wonder where he gets that from. You don't give up either. John - Sometimes there is nothing you can do except accept that life has changed. Marlena and Roman come in.

Eric apologises for losing control. Kristen - Don't apologise to me. Priests are people too. Actually, you know what, I think I like you better now that I've seen this side of you. The side that is mad as hell and not going to take it anymore. If you had just sat there so sweet and patronizing it would have been awfully boring. But you're not a bore at all. Father Eric has an edge, doesn't he? Eric - Getting back to the wedding. Since you can see that priests are human which is why I think you'll understand why I can't be there. The wedding is about you and Brady and God and no one else. Kristen - You make it sound so selfless. You actually turned out quite well considering where you came from. Your mother would be so proud of you even if deep down you can't possibly be proud of her. I'm going to save you a piece of cake.

Nicole - Why don't you show me where Caroline keeps the dustpan. John - I'll get it. He goes to Roman and Marlena. You two look close. Marlena - Would that make a difference to you?

Jennifer greets Daniel and Parker. Dan greets her with a kiss. They banter and then kiss. Anne walks up. It's a good thing I didn't eat my breakfast. I don't think I could keep it down. Maxine - Dr. Dan's been looking for you. Where have you been? Anne - Attending to some personal business.

Segment 4: Jen has to get to work. Dan has to get to pre-op. The nanny comes and takes Parker. Dan and Jen make a lunch date. She thanks him for giving up their date night for Abigail and Cameron. Dan is so glad she's back to work where she belongs. So is Jen. Dan leaves. Anne shakes her head. No Jennifer, you don't belong here at all. Jen goes into her office and Anne follows her in and closes the door behind her. Jen - What are you doing here? Anne - Just you wait and see.

Nicole greets Roman and Marlena. John, it was nice to see you. See you later. She leaves. Roman - John, why don't you give Marlena a break. John - Why don't ... Marlena - Why don't we not do this right here. Roman and I can leave. John - No, Roman and I need to have a little talk. Marlena - A talk or a fight? John - We need to settle something once and for all. Roman - Anytime, anywhere. John, why don't you and I take a little walk. Marlena - No, please don't ... Vic walks up. Let them go. Marlena - I'm afraid they're going to kill each other. Vic - And what would you do to stop them? Everytime you've opened your mouth you've made things worse, haven't you? Leave well enough alone Marlena for everyone's sake.

Kristen calls Stefano from her office. Well we can cross Eric off the guest list. Stefano - Pity. Kristen - It is actually. Stefano - Why, there's not actually going to be a marriage. Kristen - I'm aware of that but I really wanted all of Marlena's family and friends to be there to witness her ultimate humiliation. Can you imagine the look on her face when Brady tells her he found me in bed with John. Stefano - Your revenge will be complete. Kristen - Yes it will. I think that self-righteous Eric might have attended the wedding if I'd been able to control my temper when his sainted mother's name was mentioned. Brady's going to be very disappointed. Stefano chuckles. Brady's going to be a hell of a lot more than disappointed when you break his heart into a million little pieces. Kristen - As I said before, collateral damage. He'll get over it and me eventually. Stefano - And how about you? Kristen tells him she has to go when someone knocks on her door. It's Brady.

Segment 5: Jen - Are you really going to do this again? Anne - You may think you can quit your job and come back and quit your job and ... Jen - I'm not quitting. Anne - Who would know the diffence? You're always late or detained or having some PDA at the nurse's station with your hero protector. Jen - I was just kissing Dan good morning. Anne - So you admit it. Jen - Admit what? Anne - As long as I'm stuck in HR I intend to inforce the codes of conduct in this hospital so the next time you see Dr. Jonas in the hospital, do yourself a favour, hand's off. Jen - Did Chloe put you up to this? Anne - I'm just doing my job Jenny. Jen - Okay Annie, maybe part of my job involves requesting a mental health consultation. Anne - For you? An outstanding idea! Jen - No for you because you are so strangely obsessed with my personal and professional life and that is not normal. Anne - I'm sorry, you're going to pronounce judgement on what's normal! Don't you presume to tell me how to act. It is my job to tell you how to act. Dan - Is it? Jen - Daniel, it's fine. Jen gets a call. I'll be right there. We are obviously finished here so if you have another problem with me just go straight to Mr. Burns. Anne will. Jen leaves. Dan doesn't let Anne leave.

EJ returns home and knocks over a chess piece which upsets Stefano who is in the middle of a game. EJ apologises. He tells Stefano about bumping into Brady Black. It was the first time they could have a conversation about Kristen and the wedding. I just never imagined that he would be my brother-in-law. Are you not concerned about Kristin joining the Kiriakis family. Stefano is concerned about a lot of things but he doesn't see why he should get his blood pressure up about something that may not even happen, right? EJ - You make it sound like it's not going to happen.

Kristen locks her door and suggests they get started on their honeymoon. Brady - We should talk. Kristen - It sounds kind of serious. Brady - It is.

Segment 6: Anne - Listen golden boy, you may think your magic hands are special but you are not the boss of me. Dan - You're not my boss or Jennifer's boss and if you keep this up the only place you'll be reporting for work is the unemployment line. Anne - How dare you! Dan - I talked to Chloe last night. She said some very interesting things about you. Every shady thing you did to help her bury Jennifer. Anne - That bitch. Dan - Still interested in calling the morality police. Anne - Why would she say those things about me. I was her friend. Dan - True. She's trying to face up to what she did so she can put her life back together. Anne - She can leave me out of it. Dan - Little too late for that. I'm sure Mr. Burns and the hospital board will be happy to hear what Chloe told me. Anne - Are you going to ... Dan - I don't see any reason to say anything to them now unless you give me one. So what's it going to be. Jen returns. Is there a problem?

Nicole comes in and sees Eric. She's glad he's here. You need to hear about something that happened earlier with your family. I was at the pub and I ran into John and your dad was with Marlena. Eric - Sounds like Armageddon. Nicole - Pretty close. Brady and Kristen's wedding is driving everyone crazy. Eric - I know the feeling. Kristen - Are you going? Eric has decided the best thing he can do is pray for them; keep his distance which is what I'd advise you to do too. Nicole doesn't have a problem doing that but I'm not sure you have a choice.

Vic - I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so blunt. Marlena - Didn't you? Vic - I hope you're self-aware enough to know that you pushed Brady into that temptress's arms and kept him there. Marlena - Believe this or not, I care as much about as Brady as you do. Vic - I believe you and I believe this outcome is not what you wanted at all. But tell me what do you thing a good pyschiatrist would have advised a woman in your shoes. Marlena - I wish I knew. Vic - What's the one thing you haven't tried? Walking away. Do it Marlena. Accept the fact that you've lost John and move on before things get worse.

John and Roman are in the square. John - Let's not waste any time. I'll cut to the chase. I know you still care about her, you always have. Roman - You're right but we've already talked about that. More importantly, what about you? You slept with my wife, you got her pregnant, our marriage, done, over boom. Now you hit a little bump in the road and you're just going to throw her away. I'm going to ask you one last time, do you have any idea what you're doing to her. Do you even care? John - Of course I care. Roman - Then stop treating her like the enemy. John - It stops now. Roman - Good. John - You take care of her Roman, she's all yours.

Brady - Before you know it our wedding day is going to be here. There's a lot of things to do, to think about and I really want to get it right this time starting with my gift to you. When you met me I had pretty much given up on the future I wanted. I just thought it wasn't going to happen then you made me believe again. I thank God for that. I love you more than words can say. You've changed my life and now I want to change yours.

Segment 7: Jen asks what's going on. Anne - Nothing. We were just talking. So where did you get that lovely dress, it looks beautiful on you. Jen doesn't remember. Anne is going back to work. Jen reminds Dan she can fight her own battles. Dan - Sometimes two are better than one. They kiss. Anne stews. Maxine - What is your problem now? Anne - What else? Jennifer Horton. Am I the only that sees that over-indulgent, self-entitled, spoiled witch for what she is? Maxine - Apparently so. Anne - No, someone somewhere is going to teach her the lesson she's got coming.

Someone walks through the Horton living room and stops and picks up a picture of Jen and Dan.

Eric - If you've got something to say could you please just say it. Nicole - When I talked to John I got this feeling that he literally wanted to kill someone with his bare hands. Isn't that what he used to do for a living? Eric - What's your point Nicole? Nicole - It scared me. With everyone so upset with Brady and Kristen's wedding, I'm afraid that something terrible is going to happen.

Abe sees John in the park. Hey, it's good to see you. I'd like to take you out for a beer sometimes and catch up. John - Can't. He's going to walk away but turns around. So sorry. What I really meant to say is I'd like to have a beer with you but right now I've got a lot on my mind. Abe - I know. At the risk of sounding presumptious, I think you need to talk. John - No. Abe - I'm worried about you. John - No need, I'm fine. Got everything under control. Abe - Somehow I don't believe that. John - Abraham, now is not the time. Abe - I'm your friend. John - I know you are. I'll call you when I'm ready. Abe - I hope it's soon. You take care alright. John - You too Abraham. John mutters - Get yourself ready Kristen, I'm coming, no matter what it costs.

Vic tells Marlena that often your best weapon is preparation. You're in a tough situation and you're thinking it can't get any worse but it does. It always gets worse. It can and it will.

Stefano - Not even Stefano DiMera can predict the future. EJ - Possibly not but you can certainly try like mad to change it. Stefano - What I think the best thing for all of us to do is live in the present, totally, completely. EJ likes that. It's trite. Things that are trite are usually true.

Kristen - Where's all this coming from? Brady - I think you'll understand it better if you read this. He hands her a document. Kristen - Oh oh, a pre-nup? Brady - No. Kristen - These are ... Brady - Adoption papers. I called in a favour. I had us fast-tracked. Kristen - I didn't think ... Brady - We can't be turned down. No questions will be asked. Kristen - How? Brady - It's in the brochure. Every single question you have is going to be answered. Kristen - I can't believe you did this. Brady - I know how much you want to be a mom and I know you thought it was impossible but I'm standing here right in front of you telling you we can have a child together. We can do it. All you have to do is say the word.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Matt
May 6 2013, 06:58 PM
Speaking of fantasy Marlena pairings, where IS Craig Wesley.....
Craig Wesley, Miles from the radio station... There are options.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

blueskies
lysie
Fairygodmother
Maybe it's just me, but I think Marlena and Cameron would be delish.
Better than MarTox.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

camera shy
TreasureCove

Posted Image
Funny thing is he's only seven years younger than AS.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

nightfan
May 7 2013, 01:14 AM
Sparrow
May 6 2013, 12:47 PM
Holy shit Roman! "You sleep with my wife, get her pregnant, then one little bump in the road you're going to throw her away?"
It's the truth when you think about it. It's amazing how John and Marlena have as many fans as they have. (I count me, too.) Because every nasty thing Kristen said about Marlena is true. She's an adulteress and not to be cheered for, ironically. She and John decimated that family. Roman and Sami. And many relationships in Salem.
And what about the family that John and Marlena had? They had a family too, in 1986 and 1991. They were reuniting when Roman came back. It ain't that fucking black and white, and I hate that the show just doesn't give a shit.

"Did Roman ever recieve an apology? Did Sami? Did you?" I don't know, about three hundred million the past 20 years. Did she mean "Did they ever recieve an apology in Chinese and Japanese?" Then the answer would be no.

This so freaking disgusting. John would never do it, in a million years, and Marlena would never freaking stand there and take it.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I finally watched today's episode and I took some notes as it went along.

-Damn, John is drinking and miserable, that glass breaking? Whoa! I think he's starting to come undone.

-EJ looks GOOD!

-the Kristen/Eric convo is great. I love Kristen but she is the devil! From the minute we saw her reading the Bible, I knew she was up to no good. She was speaking some truths, but a lot were twisted a smidge. Moreover, it's interesting how Kristen goes on about wanting absolution when she's condemning Marlena for her sins. She assumes Marlena didn't pay for her sins. If M is bad then so is she.

-I :wub: Marlena's hair.

-I'm reminded once again how stupid is John's plan. However, I love Mar narrowing her eyes at John when he confronted her and defending herself. While I'm -_- on what Victor's saying, I know he's doing it to help John in his plan.

-Roman was speaking truths to John too. Look at that.

-I like Nicole's hair but I'm not in love with her outfit.

Abe!!!

Parker!!!

-Even though I know it's JJ via spoilers, I like the intrigue of him peeking the shadows.

-EJady was good but nothing compares to Pelvis and Ejucas

-I'm so glad Anne is still around. What is Anne up to that would result in leaves on her sweater?

-Dannifer are no longer in angst but I stilll want to FF them but Parker stops me. I don't hate them but I'm kinda over them. However, Anne v. Jennifer rocks.

-EJ tipping over the king? Someone's tipping their hand! It wouldn't surprise me if Stefano caught that.

-Chloe wouldn't rat out Anne. I call shenanigans! Moreover, Anne shouldn't worry about Daniel's threat. Unless Chloe actually tells the board herself, it's only hearsay.

-Damn, EJ looks REALLY good!

-omg adoption papers! Kristen's verklempt! LOVE THIS CLIFFHANGER!

Ford did a great job with this episode! :applause:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply