Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, May 6th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 6 2013, 06:09 AM (9,677 Views)
Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

six
May 6 2013, 12:17 PM
Parker gave Daniel side-eye when he asked if he liked hanging out with Jen, lol
You can tell the actors that play Parker like Melissa Reeves better than Nadia Bjorlin they smile at her, they talk to her. They hardly ever did either with Nadia. Probably because Melissa is a mother and plays a good character, Nadia is not a mother and plays a psycho nut.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Hopefully Anne bitches herself out of a job soon!

nightfan

Kevin_Buchanan
May 7 2013, 12:14 PM
Hopefully Anne bitches herself out of a job soon!
Dislike! I love this bitch. Hopefully, she'll take down Jennifer and all those smug Hortons. It would be a watershed moment for everyone who's ever been screwed out of a job or otherwise passed over for an entitled blonde!
Edited by nightfan, May 7 2013, 09:14 PM.

Erin_123
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
May 7 2013, 11:53 AM
six
You can tell the actors that play Parker like Melissa Reeves better than Nadia Bjorlin they smile at her, they talk to her. They hardly ever did either with Nadia. Probably because Melissa is a mother and plays a good character, Nadia is not a mother and plays a psycho nut.
Its interesting you say this because I totally noticed this from the start. I am so glad its Dan, Jen, and Parker and not Chloe. She really didn't have the motherly touch with him at all.

Erin_123
Member Avatar

mer4santo I LOVE your avatar. SO CUTE.:)

Also I really actually enjoyed Kristen for once on Monday probably because she had scenes with Eric.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
May 7 2013, 11:53 AM
six
I don't see Parker bonding with anyone other than Daniel.He seems to ignore Jennifer.When Daniel told him to thank her for the train right after Chloe left,Parker just kept playing,he never looked up and when she tried to give him the pizza after Abby and Cameron left,he ignored her again,Daniel had to take the slice of pizza she was trying to give him.The only time I seem to see a genuine smile is when he is interacting with Daniel.
Edited by BeeBee, May 8 2013, 05:46 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply