Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AMC Recasts Colby, Adds New Doctor
Topic Started: May 6 2013, 10:00 AM (388 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

AMC Recasts Colby, Adds New Doctor

By SOD Posted: May 6, 2013

The Online Network announced two cast additions today. Brooke Newton, who has appeared on GLEE and MAD MEN, will take on the role of Colby Chandler, daughter of Adam and Liza. The part was last played by Natalie Hall from 2009-11. Newton will first appear on May 16. In addition, Jason Pendergraft will play the part of Dr. Anders, described as an "all-business physician." Pendegraft played the short-term role of Lance on ATWT and had a multi-episode run on ARMY WIVES as Dr. Blake Hanson. He'll debut on May 27.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/amc-recasts-colby-adds-new-doctor
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I hope this gives David Canary something to do! I mean c'mon. You got the best actor in the history of your show to come out of retirement for this. I'm not saying overwork the guy, but I need to see him doing something! Adam Chandler is a bad ass.

As far as Colby, I can live without her, but it will be interesting to see if they insert her into the Petey/Celia lovefest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply