Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
YR: ET CANADA: Live Chat W/ Joshua Morrow
Topic Started: May 6 2013, 11:20 AM (1,622 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Joshua Morrow did a live chat with ET Canada

Q. Hi Joshua, do you think there is still hope for Phick? I love them together!
A. of course I do.....Nick will always love Phyllis, I would bet the farm they hook up again someday :)

Q.Who is your favoite person to work with
A. I really love working with everyone honestly but if I had to pick one person I would say the girl that plays Faith...she slays me :)

Q. hi Joshua, I have watched y&r from its inception.I tried so hard to enter the et.ca/moxies contest but by the time I reached the site the contest was closed.I havn't missed an episode except when I was in the hospital in a coma 4 year aga...my question /request will you and sharon get back together
A. there is a definite chance nick and sharon get back together someday...sorry you didn't win...I don't win at everything either, most things though LOL

Q. Are you still friends with Eddie Cibrian (former Y&R castmate) and 3 Deep band member? Do you miss your pop star days?
A. yea I still see eddie, he is one of my best bros but we both have big families so I don't see him as much as we used to. CJ and I still talk from time to time...love my homies

Q. What kind of phone do you use? iPhone, BlackBerry, Android etc? And what's your fave foreign film?
A. I still use a motorola pager....LOL.....Iphone baby....favorite film of all time is Braveheart "Run you may live, fight you may day

Q. I got to meet you in Florida a few years ago. Thanks for being so friendly. Do you and Thad Luckinbill hang out together?
A. thanks....Florida was cool....Thad is the person I see most outside of work, we live near each other and we both love Oklahoma football

Q. Hi Joshua When ur not at work do you hang out with your Y and R co-stars?
A. not much.....I see those jokers enough LOL....i am very busy with my kids and all their sports so not much time for hanging out with co stars

Q. do you plan on doing any prime time ?
A. I am very busy with "nick" but I would love to do more stuff someday...hopefully you will see me in other projects but I truly love my job so much

Q. do you and the other cast play practical jokes on one another?
A. not many....we are pretty busy.....but I love having fun at work, just not specific jokes.

Q. Hi I was just wondering do you ever ad lib ur lines on the show? When "Summer" rolled her eyes at "Nick" ur line comeback line about "something being more interesting on the ceiling" was priceless! Just wondering if it was scripted or not? Thanks
A. that line was writtten but I do improv quite a bit...I love when the characters get to show some humor or improved stuff

Q. What is ur best memories on the Y&R since it's in its 40yrs
A. honestly the whole journey....I am on my 19th year and its just been incredible. I still love my job, my character...everything about it.

Q. If you could play any other character on The Young & The Restless, who would you choose, and why?
A. I really love my character but if I had to choose another character to play I would choose Billy cause he gets to be with Victoria ;)

Q. Has raising girls on the show helped you prepare for your own little pickle princess?
A. my little girl is still a drooling little koala bear so not much parenting required yet there but someday I will need some "girl" skillz

Q. What has changed most in filming Y&R in the 20 years you've been there? (I feel old typing that because I remember your debut lol)
A. mostly the pace of the show...we move so fast now...pretty much one take at everything...old days we could have a few runs at it

Q. How is Jeanne Cooper doing?
A. she is hanging in there....no new info yet....prayers are needed

Q. We all want you back with Sharon
A. yes the Shick fans are comitted....but its not happening right now

Q. Do you pick out what to wear or does wardrobe pick it out for you?
A. wardrobe does everything...as long as it aint wool or tight pants I will wear anything

Q. What do you love most about being on the Y&R and why? Will you and Avery ever get married and why ?
A. I love having a job that is rewarding and I am able to provide for my family...i love this job so much

Q. do you think that "Nick" and "Adam" will ever bond as brothers?
A. I sure hope not....I love that Nick hates Adam...and rightfully so

Q. How do you like working with Steve Burton?
A. love it...super cool dude...been a friend of mine for a long time

Q. Hey Josh! Was in LA few weeks ago, Sharon took me on a YR set tour! Sad I missed u tho. She showed me ur wardrobe 2make up for it lol So besides Cassie's death/Phyllis affair, what's another memorable Shick story you loved?
A. the Cameron Kirsten story was fun...loved it

Q. Is there someone on the show that you would like to work with that you haven't had a storyline with before?
A. Lily....for obvious reasons LOL

Q. I get the impression that Victor's character is very much like Eric's personality. True?
A. they are very similar

Q. Michael Muhney says you are the funniest one on the set. Give us your best joke!
A. the funniest joke I can think of is Michael Muhney ;)

For more non-yandr questions Click Here
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Hmmmmm, sounds like he really isn't wild about MM.

soapflake02

he and mm harass each other all the time.. it's nothing.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I'm sure. JM put in some good digs. MM is a joke.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply