Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: "new faces" promo
Topic Started: May 6 2013, 12:23 PM (2,576 Views)
LPS
Member Avatar

Gosh, just get rid of KA. She can't act.

I don't have a problem with ME's hair. Its hell of a lot better than RH. He looks like Chucky the Killer Doll's daddy.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nightfan

What's confusing me is how RH can have new-guy hair on GH but maintain his Todd look on OLTL...

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

nightfan
May 9 2013, 06:37 PM
What's confusing me is how RH can have new-guy hair on GH but maintain his Todd look on OLTL...
He taped /filmed all of his OLTL scenes ahead of time and then went back to GH. Not sure if Todd will be written out when all of his scenes are shown or if RH will do more.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

Anon
May 9 2013, 01:18 PM
The latest rumors are that RH is going to be the real Franco and KA will again play his daughter. I've also heard that Heather might have switched the babies at the hospital and RH will be the real Jason Quartermaine, which would be quite an FU to Steve Burton. Any way they handle it, it is going to be a clusterfuck of epic proportions.
:facepalm: ok that just gave me a headache. wth

hlb88fan

Wait: So if RH is real Franco, but also the real Jason, and KA is really his missing daughter and not 'fake (James) Franco's daughter, and KA starts dating Morgan presumably leading up to a Michael/Morgan romantic feud, wouldn't that make Michael C & new-KA related?

nightfan

Grandpa Hughes
May 9 2013, 06:46 PM
nightfan
He taped /filmed all of his OLTL scenes ahead of time and then went back to GH. Not sure if Todd will be written out when all of his scenes are shown or if RH will do more.
Thanks for this explanation. NOW I'm worried that Todd's going to die and Evil Victor will successfully poison him! Dammit!! :soapbox:

Agent.99
Member Avatar

hlb88fan
May 11 2013, 01:08 PM
Wait: So if RH is real Franco, but also the real Jason, and KA is really his missing daughter and not 'fake (James) Franco's daughter, and KA starts dating Morgan presumably leading up to a Michael/Morgan romantic feud, wouldn't that make Michael C & new-KA related?
Michael and Lauren Frank/Jerome are first cousins, because their fathers are both sons of Alan Quartermaine.

salempc
Member Avatar

nightfan
May 11 2013, 01:10 PM
Grandpa Hughes
May 9 2013, 06:46 PM
nightfan
Thanks for this explanation. NOW I'm worried that Todd's going to die and Evil Victor will successfully poison him! Dammit!! :soapbox:
I highly doubt Todd is going to die. Get sick and be in the hospital for awhile, perhaps. Who knows, maybe he'll get in an accident while suffering the effects of the poisoning and have to have brain surgery, resulting in a haircut, lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply