Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, May 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 7 2013, 08:30 AM (8,312 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

seriously, what did they do with the wine cellar??
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jb1183

I'm hoping Melissa Salmons' surprisingly lackluster showing with this episode is because she put all her time and energy into writing a kick ass confrontation between Jen and JJ tomorrow.

I have unrealistically high expectations for JJ's arrival. Not one of Jack's supposed loved ones stood up for him when he really needed it, so I'm hoping for some long delayed gratification in seeing someone say the things that should have been said a year and a half ago. I hope he hits Jen with some hard truths about her behavior.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 7 2013, 07:00 PM
LMAO, Ciara's just awesome.

Oh, and Sami is the WORST babysitter ever. Where's the shock in that though?

I so hope that Hope bitches Sami out for leaving Ciara alone.
Give Sami a break.
She was in a police station.
Its not as if there was a potential for degenerates and criminals to be wandering around. :biggrin:

concerned
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 7 2013, 07:10 PM
seriously, what did they do with the wine cellar??
Nicole lived there for 3 months - I assume that wine is long gone.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
May 7 2013, 11:56 AM
MissLola
May 7 2013, 09:35 AM
I will never forget the time Ej told her to turn around and bend over. :teehee:
I'm going to need a YT clip of this!!!!!! PLEASE!
At 2:24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ8_W9iQCOE

concerned
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
May 7 2013, 08:34 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
May 7 2013, 11:56 AM
MissLola
May 7 2013, 09:35 AM
I will never forget the time Ej told her to turn around and bend over. :teehee:
I'm going to need a YT clip of this!!!!!! PLEASE!
At 2:24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ8_W9iQCOE
That was good.

More Abby / Nick interaction would be welcomed.

And now I almost miss Billie.

annie21

jb1183
May 7 2013, 07:23 PM
I'm hoping Melissa Salmons' surprisingly lackluster showing with this episode is because she put all her time and energy into writing a kick ass confrontation between Jen and JJ tomorrow.

I have unrealistically high expectations for JJ's arrival. Not one of Jack's supposed loved ones stood up for him when he really needed it, so I'm hoping for some long delayed gratification in seeing someone say the things that should have been said a year and a half ago. I hope he hits Jen with some hard truths about her behavior.
I wish you were right, but we have to remember that this person auditioned for the part of JJ back in October. That means that TomSell had it in mind to bring JJ back at least as early as July/August 2012 -- or about the same time they decided to bring Chloe back. Unless they have somehow switched gears, this JJ return is all about Dannifer angst/propping.

Even if they manage to get some anti-Dannifer zingers inserted in the dialogue, it's only because they'll be countering it with pro-Dannifer defenses that will prevail. In the same way that Nicole, Chloe, and Anne have been brought low by daring to attempt to challenge Dannifer, JJ will soon be getting in line to apologize, too. It's only a matter of time.

It saddens me that the writing duo who so despises the character of Jack D. that they would kill him off in short order is now in charge of bringing his son to the screen.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

i LOVE Ciara's under-enthusiastic "Hi" to Sami!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Hope: "Five minutes. Ten at most."
Ciara: "One mississippi. Two mississippi."
Hope: "I am running."
Ciara: "She'll be gone an hour. Watch!"

^THIS CHILD IS EVERYTHING!!!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

OMG! and Ciara's side-eye after Hope goes "Have fun with Sami."

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Sami misses Bo?! i know he's her uncle, but still...

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

in case anyone ever feels the need to send something to the Salem PD. lol.:
1177 Maple Drive
Salem, USA
06643-004

Jason47
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 7 2013, 10:03 PM
1177 Maple Drive
Salem, USA
06643-004
Yes, they like "tree-named" streets in Salem. The Horton House is 545 Sycamore Street.

Also, on its license plates, Salem is located in "The Friendly State."

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Jason47
May 7 2013, 10:09 PM
Supergirlx2
May 7 2013, 10:03 PM
1177 Maple Drive
Salem, USA
06643-004
Yes, they like "tree-named" streets in Salem. The Horton House is 545 Sycamore Street.

Also, on its license plates, Salem is located in "The Friendly State."
lol at "The Friendly State".

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I nominate Ciara Brady to the official mascot of #teamsnarkDR

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Matt
May 7 2013, 10:25 PM
I nominate Ciara Brady to the official mascot of #teamsnarkDR
her epicness in today's episode forced me to temporarily get rid of my Vope pimping. lol.

ivy

Ciara was awesome today! Loved the eyeroll. I wish I could say the same for Samis outfit. What the hell is she wearing?

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Hope and Ciara were on today's show. :wub: Ciope pretty much ARE the show as far as I'm concerned. LOVED Ciara and her snarky wise ass attitude! :cheer: I so hope this kid grows up to be a real hell-raising bitch (with a bit of "guidance" from Grandpa Victor :popcorn:)!

A Ciara series would be the shiznit! :rockon:

Watching Ciara's eye roll today reminded me of this scene of her big brother clashing with dad: 3:09 to about 3:19

I always LMAO at the part where Shawn rolls his eyes at Bo.

jb1183

annie21
May 7 2013, 09:52 PM
jb1183
May 7 2013, 07:23 PM

I wish you were right, but we have to remember that this person auditioned for the part of JJ back in October. That means that TomSell had it in mind to bring JJ back at least as early as July/August 2012 -- or about the same time they decided to bring Chloe back. Unless they have somehow switched gears, this JJ return is all about Dannifer angst/propping.

Even if they manage to get some anti-Dannifer zingers inserted in the dialogue, it's only because they'll be countering it with pro-Dannifer defenses that will prevail. In the same way that Nicole, Chloe, and Anne have been brought low by daring to attempt to challenge Dannifer, JJ will soon be getting in line to apologize, too. It's only a matter of time.

It saddens me that the writing duo who so despises the character of Jack D. that they would kill him off in short order is now in charge of bringing his son to the screen.
Damn, you're right, if that's as far back as these scenes were written. I just keep thinking that eventually somethings got to give, and Tomsell will be forced to give up their Dannifer obsession. The backlash has been pretty strong the last few months.

But, you're right, it's probably going to be all of JJ's relatives taking him to task for daring to utter less than glowing words about St. Taniel. Maggie will probably disown him from the family since in her mind Dr. FauxHorton is now the most important Horton of all.

I'll just enjoy any points JJ gets in while I can.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Some thoughts on today's episiod Wow, EJustin scenes amazing :) EJ is totally ruthless when it comes to take Stefano down and I'm absolutely convinced that EJ is the one that will succeed in this, the son who knows everything about Stefano's trick. EJ has insight into the Dimera enterprises and he is a lawyer who knows all the pitfalls and how to cover them. One more thing this story is full of drama this can be really good :) also EJ and Sami have good writing right now. So kudos to the writers, it's not often I say this, but this is entertaining. Kristen is a character who also adds so much emotion she can be a bitch, bad, yet so vulnerable and I feel with this character can see what she's is driven by like get revenge but she falls for Brady. Good story and ED is a good actress she sells all emotions. It's so simple, interesting characters ,great actors, and a story that contains drama then it becomes good. :) However, I am not completely sold on little Ciara yet, but I can see that she is the next generation of black sheep in the Brady family, lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply