Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ari's SON Interview on her Emmy Nomination
Topic Started: May 7 2013, 11:25 PM (1,077 Views)
Laufeyson
Member Avatar

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/05/center-stage-arianne-zucker-on-her-emmy-nom-motherhood-and-life-sans-hubby-kyle-lowder

Wow, she leads such an interesting life, well done for her nominations. I hope she wins and I'm glad she listened to whomever it was that forced her to change her Emmy reel. It sucks she had to lose yet another baby to get here.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I really want Ari to win. She deserves it & DAYS is so lucky to have her!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Good Luck Ari, hope all your fantastic effort is rewarded. I can't think of anyone who deserves it more.

concerned
Member Avatar

This one?

Does this mean the twosie featured in an emmy nominated reel?

concerned
Member Avatar

vs

AFaithL

Ari Zucker DESERVES an Emmy!

Go, Ari!

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Ari deserves it. She always delivers and gives 110 percent. Go Ari!

concerned
Member Avatar

All the other categories have four nominees supporting actress has five.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Ari has become such a fantastic actress, and I have so much respect for what she does with LifeCHANGE.

I would be over the moon if she took home the Emmy. Go Ari!

specialcases
Member Avatar

LOL....I was thinking "When did Ari have another kid? And how would her son be old enough to give an interview?"

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I'm glad she changed her mind about which reel to submit for the Emmy. I remember watching those scenes with the ultrasound and thinking it was a guaranteed Emmy nom for her. She was heartbreakingly perfect weaving Nicole through the process of understanding what was happening and the shock of her grief. She definitely deserves this Emmy - I really hope it's her year.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I hope Ari wins it. She did a great job. As much as I was pissed over what Nicole did to Jen, she had me in tears when she lost her baby.

Erin_123
Member Avatar

I really hope she wins she REALLY deserves it. She gives 110% every scene. She's fantastic!!!

concerned
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
May 8 2013, 10:21 AM
I hope Ari wins it. She did a great job. As much as I was pissed over what Nicole did to Jen, she had me in tears when she lost her baby.
The beauty of Nicole. Even when she's completely in the wrong theres enough there that you can believe in why she thinks what's she is doing is right.

Still we get that she can pull this off flawlessly.
Can we intersperse it with some fun.

james0479
Member Avatar

Very happy for Ari. It's amazing how she became my favorite female on this show. She's beyond deserving of this nomination and I hope she wins.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply