Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 20th; *updated 5/13*
Topic Started: May 8 2013, 12:10 AM (37,257 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Abduction")
Sonny and Will's plan to save Gabi and Nick backfires; Stefano overhears Kate revealing her feelings to an unconscious Rafe.

Tuesday ("Sami and Kate's Fight")
Sami and Kate have a huge altercation about Kate's involvement with Rafe; Abigail finds JJ hanging out with the wrong crowd.

Wednesday ("Gabi's Baby")
Sonny and Gabi worry that there is something wrong with the baby; EJ and Justin put their plan into motion.

Thursday ("Revenge")
John contemplates going through with his scheme; Sonny, Sami and Lucas sit by Will's bedside.

Friday ("The Shock For Marlena")
Brady realizes that Nicole has feelings for Eric; JJ loses control with Daniel.

**UPDATED 5/8**

National Enquirer Spoilers

Nick and Gabi find themselves in a dangerous situation

Things get more complicated when Gabi goes into labor

Willís life hangs in the balance

Kristen carries out her plans for revenge

Marlena receives a major shock

credit: jcren

**UPDATED 5/11**

Monday, May 20th
Sonny and Will try to rescue Gabi and Nick, who are being held captive on Smith Island; Hope learns the consequences of Ciara's deception; Stefano hears Kate confess her feelings for Rafe; Cameron asks Abigail about Chad.

Tuesday, May 21st
As Nick and Will try to escape Jensen, one of them is shot; Sami and Kate argue about Rafe; Jennifer decides to believe in J.J.

Wednesday, May 22nd
Sonny and Gabi worry something is wrong with the baby; Sami attacks Nick; E.J. and Justin finalize their scheme against Stefano; Kate talks to Sami about her relationship with Rafe.

Thursday, May 23rd
Kristen prepares to carry out her revenge scheme; John reconsiders following through with his plan; Johnny tells Marlena he did something wrong; Sonny, Sami and Lucas share a moment at the hospital; Abigail and J.J. argue.

Friday, May 24th
John and Kristen's struggle reaches the point of no return; Brady realizes how Nicole feels about Eric; J.J. lashes out; Eric receives troubling news.

Hope turns to Vargas for help when she learns the possible consequences of Ciaraís deception
An angry Stefano eavesdrops as Kate reveals her feelings to Rafe
Sonny struggles to help Gabi deliver the baby in a shed
EJ convinces Sami he didn't attack Rafe and they make passionate love.
Abigail and JJ argue about Daniel and Jack
Johnny studies the picture of Kristen and Sy
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Stefano you let her go (& quite harshly I might add), so you can't suddenly care what she does and with whom.

The same goes for Sami (re: Rafe) for that matter. She's supposedly with the 'love of her life' (when pigs fly) so she has no room to stomp and snort because Rafe's found himself another love.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Ok I see another strong female character is destroyed Unfortunately, because of the question mark Rafe, it's just that strong female characters like Kate, Sami, etc., should not be paired with duller and dirt character Rafe.IMO

4hilla4

Angie79
May 8 2013, 12:10 AM
Monday ("Abduction")
Sonny and Will's plan to save Gabi and Nick backfires; Stefano overhears Kate revealing her feelings to an unconscious Rafe.

Oh yes! Love Rate!

lachelle73

Rafe is a good guy and Kate is strong even when she is with Rafe. I like them together and I hope they make a go of it. Go Rate!!

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Sounds like some State angst.
I'm all for Stefano putting in some effort to win back his Katerina. Kate and Stefano are great power players together and I'd like to see them join up to put Ej back in his place now that he is out to get his father and has stolen Nick's info on Kate's new line! Rafe and Kate are completely wrong together long term and frankly have run their course. Rafe can just stay in his comatose state until she realizes it's Stefano she really wants because I certainly don't want to have another repeat of Kate going cuckoo like she did with Daniel. I want powerful Kate back, not a love sick weepy, over the wrong man, Kate.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

^^ I don't know if Rate is going to be State angst going forward. My money is on Kate sticking around and being an impediment to Rafe getting together with CS's character.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 8 2013, 08:22 AM
^^ I don't know if Rate is going to be State angst going forward. My money is on Kate sticking around and being an impediment to Rafe getting together with CS's character.
I believe you're right. I don't think we'll see Rafe's shift from Kate to his new love interest until November sweeps.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

tomsawyer
I agree. Given the leaked script from August seems to indicate Kate will be hanging out with Rafe in his hospital room it doesn't appear she's going to let her feelings for him slide any time soon. And when Kate sets her sights on someone...she doesn't quit easily. I could totally see her having issues with the new love interest, particularly if it does end up being the physical therapist and Kate is essentially seeing the sparks beginning to fly.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Yep, I think the leaked script indicates that too. Plus, we know how GT loves his triangles/interlopers. It just makes me so glad he made Eric a priest so that Ericole would have something other than a third party to overcome.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
May 8 2013, 08:30 AM
tomsawyer
I agree. Given the leaked script from August seems to indicate Kate will be hanging out with Rafe in his hospital room it doesn't appear she's going to let her feelings for him slide any time soon. And when Kate sets her sights on someone...she doesn't quit easily. I could totally see her having issues with the new love interest, particularly if it does end up being the physical therapist and Kate is essentially seeing the sparks beginning to fly.
I guess I'm just hoping for something creative and unpredictable instead of a redundant triangle approach, especially as they have to try and make us believe Rafe and Kate would ever stand as a viable couple.

I'm definitely looking forward to CS's character coming in for Rafe. It'd just be nice to have it be fresh and interesting since they've had so much time to plan it out.
Edited by Hamilton, May 8 2013, 08:49 AM.

lachelle73

So is Rafe the one that is going to need the physical therapist? How do we know that? Also CS character is coming on for Rafe where does it say that, and I don't think she is the PT because in a spoiler she won't show up til August and the PT is there what for a few weeks in May/June.

lachelle73

Is CS character coming on to be a business woman maybe she will have something to do with the make over of the coffee house, could she be the new investor or something I am just speculating.

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

lachelle73
May 8 2013, 09:30 AM
Is CS character coming on to be a business woman maybe she will have something to do with the make over of the coffee house, could she be the new investor or something I am just speculating.
I have idea what CS's job will be in Salem, but SOD did say she would have many scenes with GG. What better way to get a new actress to come on board than to promise them many scenes with the handsome GG? :popcorn: :popcorn:

lachelle73

On another spoiler it says that maybe Rafe will need to physical therapist but on another spoiler Will is shot will he need theraphy also. Man I don't want either one of them seriously hurt.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Oh, Kate. She's way too bad ass and awesome to waste her emotions on the likes of Rafe. :shame: However, I think LK will do a great job with these scenes. I'll try to roll with it and keep my mind open.

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

I'm guessing that the new physical therapist Kaera Baldwin that was cast is going to rehabilitate Rafe and there going to wind up together.

Sparrow

And predictably Kate will offer up a plate of poison brownies to the new physical therapist and become the interloper. I wish it weren't going to go that way, but you totally know it is.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I like Rafe and Kate. Stefano has no say and neither does Sami. Sami gets what she deserves by being with Ej. Stefano and Sami both made their beds, now let them lie in it.
Edited by LucasHortonFan, May 8 2013, 01:28 PM.

lachelle73

The physical therapist isn't she going to be a young girl, I thought maybe she would come into play with either Cam or Chad isn't she suppose to be like 25 or so. I thought CS was coming on for Rafe.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply