Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 20th; *updated 5/13*
Topic Started: May 8 2013, 12:10 AM (37,706 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
May 14 2013, 12:26 PM
lysie
May 12 2013, 03:20 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
May 12 2013, 02:56 PM
Well, I'm actually interested to see how this goes down. I have no horse in the Jarlena race, just GAing it. I'm not sure if I'm interested because it's like watching a car crash or if it's because I want to see if/when Jarlena will overcome it. It's probably both.
They'll overcome it. In several months there will be a scene that's supposed to undo everything we've seen the last few months, and they'll go back to being the happiest little couple in the world. We've seen this a million times. If ED is still around then, Kristen will probably officiate their 12 millionth wedding.
Care to shed some light on this gem? PLEASE?! :hail: :thanks: :pray:
No, lol. I have no knowledge. I'm basing that on history.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

You know I was just thinking one thing. What if those calls that Ej was making and it was multiple ones and he didn't seem so happy after one of them (rather worried frankly) what if they were that he had hired someone to beat up Nick because of what he did to Sami and this person just beat up the wrong guy instead?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
May 14 2013, 03:38 PM
You know I was just thinking one thing. What if those calls that Ej was making and it was multiple ones and he didn't seem so happy after one of them (rather worried frankly) what if they were that he had hired someone to beat up Nick because of what he did to Sami and this person just beat up the wrong guy instead?
Now that seems very possible to me. If Sami told EJ about Nick jumping her, I don't think he'd hesitate to have him beaten. Definitely plausible. However, I still think Jensen is going to be found to be the assailant.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
May 14 2013, 06:37 AM
Days wont work the ones they have bc they make to much money. Its my bet that the newbies make less more per episode than vets like Bryan and Drake. Days is having money problems, so people like them are going to take a back seat bc of cheaper newbies. Its just a theory on my part, not gospel truth.
If they really wanted to save money they could move Stompers and EJ OUT of the baby story and put the focus where it belongs, Wilson and Nabi. They have to make less money than AS. It's bullshit if they have to remove other people from stories they belong in, in order to force Sami into the front of a story she should be on the sidelines of.

soapgal
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
May 14 2013, 04:22 PM
LucasHortonFan
May 14 2013, 06:37 AM
Days wont work the ones they have bc they make to much money. Its my bet that the newbies make less more per episode than vets like Bryan and Drake. Days is having money problems, so people like them are going to take a back seat bc of cheaper newbies. Its just a theory on my part, not gospel truth.
If they really wanted to save money they could move Stompers and EJ OUT of the baby story and put the focus where it belongs, Wilson and Nabi. They have to make less money than AS. It's bullshit if they have to remove other people from stories they belong in, in order to force Sami into the front of a story she should be on the sidelines of.

I'm certainly no expert but my understanding was that contract actors are guaranteed a certain number of days and are paid for those days if they work or not. For example I think JS guarantee is 3 days, so even if he works 2 days he still gets paid for 3. Please correct me if I am wrong. Matt may know more accurate information that I do.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

So the reason for last week's random Ciara-Sami conversation about what a bad mom Hope is just hit me. Will is going to get shot by Jensen, who is surely the prisoner that was referenced in the letter Ciara hid. So Sami is totally going to blame Hope for what happened to Will. And what do you bet that Sami throws in some comments about Hope wasting time focusing on the wrong suspect (EJ) in Rafe's beating when she should've been catching the real culprit (Jensen). i can see it now... "My son wouldn't be in that hospital bed if you weren't blinded by your DiMera hatred!"
Edited by tomsawyer, May 14 2013, 11:36 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

WillFan
May 14 2013, 09:03 AM
Soaps.com daily spoilers

Monday May 20:

Hope turns to Vargas, horrified when she learns Ciara's deception may have dire consequences for many people in Salem.

Tuesday May 21:

EJ convinces Sami he didn't attack Rafe.

Sami and Kate have an ugly confrontation about Kate's relationship with Rafe.

Wednesday May 22:

Will's life hangs in the balance.

Thursday May 23:

It's the eve before Kristen and Brady's wedding and Kristen's torn about hurting Brady. Will she go through with it?

Friday May 24:

Nicole's mortified when Brady catches on to Nicole's true feelings for Eric.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
All I got out of that is how cute Nicole and Brady have a pre wedding moment.
Hope its like last time when one of them were marrying a Dimera - although that would be very left field. A girl can dream.

concerned
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 14 2013, 11:28 PM
So the reason for last week's random Ciara-Sami conversation about what a bad mom Hope is just hit me. Will is going to get shot by Jensen, who is surely the prisoner that was referenced in the letter Ciara hid. So Sami is totally going to blame Hope for what happened to Will. And what do you bet that Sami throws in some comments about Hope wasting time focusing on the wrong suspect (EJ) in Rafe's beating when she should've been catching the real culprit (Jensen). i can see it now... "My son wouldn't be in that hospital bed if you weren't blinded by your DiMera hatred!"
And as I said upstream - if Sami had of curtailed her impetuous ways and looked after Ciara like she told Hope she would it wouldn't have happened either.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

concerned
May 15 2013, 12:05 AM
tomsawyer
And as I said upstream - if Sami had of curtailed her impetuous ways and looked after Ciara like she told Hope she would it wouldn't have happened either.

Since Sami has gone back to sharing a sleaze infested bed with her DiMera rapist, I can predictably totally see that happening.

lysie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
You really know how to keep me from even giving the show a chance, don't you?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
May 15 2013, 09:47 AM
tomsawyer
LOL. I just don't want you taken by surprise and you so know that's what's going to happen.

lysie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 15 2013, 09:55 AM
lysie
tomsawyer
LOL. I just don't want you taken by surprise and you so know that's what's going to happen.
We'll see. This show may have finally succeeded in pushing me away completely.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Isn't it weird that Brady would go forward with the wedding while his nephew has just been shot?

lysie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 15 2013, 10:27 AM
Isn't it weird that Brady would go forward with the wedding while his nephew has just been shot?
Yes! I'm wondering if they don't know.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

lysie
May 15 2013, 10:32 AM
tomsawyer
May 15 2013, 10:27 AM
Yes! I'm wondering if they don't know.
Brady should know since Sami would know by then.

camera shy

lysie
May 14 2013, 02:35 PM
No1_ILoveLucyFan
May 14 2013, 12:26 PM
lysie
May 12 2013, 03:20 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
May 12 2013, 02:56 PM
Well, I'm actually interested to see how this goes down. I have no horse in the Jarlena race, just GAing it. I'm not sure if I'm interested because it's like watching a car crash or if it's because I want to see if/when Jarlena will overcome it. It's probably both.
They'll overcome it. In several months there will be a scene that's supposed to undo everything we've seen the last few months, and they'll go back to being the happiest little couple in the world. We've seen this a million times. If ED is still around then, Kristen will probably officiate their 12 millionth wedding.
Care to shed some light on this gem? PLEASE?! :hail: :thanks: :pray:
No, lol. I have no knowledge. I'm basing that on history.
A while back, didn't one of the actors tweet about some big celebration going on that included Doug and Julie and people were speculating what event could bring so many various characters together? I said at the time it was probably Marlena and John remarrying after their divorce and was hit with they can't get divorce because they aren't married. Well know we know how that fact was ignored. And I still think it's Marlena and John's wedding that everyone is gathered for.
Edited by camera shy, May 15 2013, 10:52 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

lysie
May 15 2013, 10:00 AM
tomsawyer
May 15 2013, 09:55 AM
lysie
tomsawyer
We'll see. This show may have finally succeeded in pushing me away completely.
I'm sort of feeling the same way these days. I watched yesterday because I saw so many people raving about it and it wasn't a bad episode but I think I set my expectations so high that I ended up disappointing myself because I realize that the show is not getting better for good, it's just a bit better now because it May sweeps.

I have so many things I don't like about the show of late but if Ej ends up taking Stefano down after years of John, Marlena and those that should absolutely take him down trying and not succeeding I just can't with this show anymore.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

KristianFanForever
May 15 2013, 01:44 AM
concerned
May 15 2013, 12:05 AM
tomsawyer

Since Sami has gone back to sharing a sleaze infested bed with her DiMera rapist, I can predictably totally see that happening.
I couldn't have said it better myself! :applause:

Atropos

Since there seems to be only one hospital room, where will they put Will when he gets shot? Or are they gonna ship Rafe to the unseen while he's in his coma? LOL

Maybe getting shot, will make Will grow a backbone? I wish the writers wouldn't make him out to be so wimpy. Seems like everyone is always talking for him and taking all the risks to take Nick down, but this is suppose to be HIS fight. CM is a pretty good actor,but the writing for him sucks!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Atropos
May 15 2013, 02:43 PM
Since there seems to be only one hospital room, where will they put Will when he gets shot? Or are they gonna ship Rafe to the unseen while he's in his coma? LOL

Maybe getting shot, will make Will grow a backbone? I wish the writers wouldn't make him out to be so wimpy. Seems like everyone is always talking for him and taking all the risks to take Nick down, but this is suppose to be HIS fight. CM is a pretty good actor,but the writing for him sucks!
Ever since GG tweeted that his airtime was just about to get worse I've been thinking that we are not going to see much of Rafe on screen from this point forward, coma or no coma.....frankly, I don't doubt that we'll not see him after this week, by next week Will gets shot and we'll likely get a throw away line by Dan that they had to move Rafe into another room and then we'll have Sami saying she paid Rafe a visit while she was there waiting to hear on Will's condition or something similar.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply