Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 20th; *updated 5/13*
Topic Started: May 8 2013, 12:10 AM (37,838 Views)
Pookie
Member Avatar

When is this physical therapist role we keep hearing about supposed to start airing?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Random thought...but I wonder if they gave GG time off to do another project or something? From the sound of things Rafe is basically going to be napping for the summer - I hope he at least got to go do something in the interim.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Pookie
May 15 2013, 03:22 PM
When is this physical therapist role we keep hearing about supposed to start airing?
Assuming it's for Rafe/GG, it would be when he wakes up. Based on GG's tweet (and my silent prayer to tptb), it might be a few months before we see her.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Well Will get's hurt too so maybe the PT is brought in from him?

Pookie
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
May 15 2013, 03:30 PM
Pookie
Assuming it's for Rafe/GG, it would be when he wakes up. Based on GG's tweet (and my silent prayer to tptb), it might be a few months before we see her.
That's what I'm trying to figure out. If she's not debuting for months, she's for Rafe. If she's debuting in a few weeks, she's for Will. Just trying to figure out who's gonna be paralyzed in the future.

Anyhoo,

Is anyone else thinking this is going to be like on GH when Jason Quartermaine had that horrible accident that wiped out his entire life memories. Then he disowned his family and started rolling with Sonny Corinthos and the mob?

Wouldn't it be totes hilar if Rafe wakes up a bad boy and starts working for the DiMera's. :popcorn:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Pookie
May 15 2013, 03:35 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
May 15 2013, 03:30 PM
Pookie
That's what I'm trying to figure out. If she's not debuting for months, she's for Rafe. If she's debuting in a few weeks, she's for Will. Just trying to figure out who's gonna be paralyzed in the future.

Anyhoo,

Is anyone else thinking this is going to be like on GH when Jason Quartermaine had that horrible accident that wiped out his entire life memories. Then he disowned his family and started rolling with Sonny Corinthos and the mob?

Wouldn't it be totes hilar if Rafe wakes up a bad boy and starts working for the DiMera's. :popcorn:
Based on that GG tweet about his lack of airtime was just about to begin, I would think that Rafe was napping for the summer and I doubt GG did anything else or we would have already heard about it.

lachelle73

I hope is not off screen the whole summer, I thought the PT was coming in August or July. What is Gabi going to do without Rafe.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I do hope Rafe isn't still in a coma 3 months from now.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

camera shy
May 15 2013, 10:46 AM
lysie
May 14 2013, 02:35 PM
No1_ILoveLucyFan
May 14 2013, 12:26 PM
lysie
May 12 2013, 03:20 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepI'mIn several months there will be a scene that's supposed to undo everything we've seen the last few months, and they'll go back to being the happiest little couple in the world. We've seen this a million times. If ED is still around then, Kristen will probably officiate their 12 millionth wedding.
Care to shed some light on this gem? PLEASE?! :hail: :thanks: :pray:
No, lol. I have no knowledge. I'm basing that on history.
A while back, didn't one of the actors tweet about some big celebration going on that included Doug and Julie and people were speculating what event could bring so many various characters together? I said at the time it was probably Marlena and John remarrying after their divorce and was hit with they can't get divorce because they aren't married. Well know we know how that fact was ignored. And I still think it's Marlena and John's wedding that everyone is gathered for.
Wasn't Kristen in those pics? I'm trying to remember who was in the pics Deidre deleted off her Facebook page. If it were a John/Marlena wedding, I doubt Kristen would be there. I can't see Tomlin making a big to-do about anything related to Jarlena getting back together, TBQH.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

lachelle73
May 16 2013, 11:08 AM
I hope is not off screen the whole summer, I thought the PT was coming in August or July. What is Gabi going to do without Rafe.
If Chrishell Stause is the PT, then we won't see her until the beginning of August. Didn't she say she started filming around the middle/end of April? I am guessing Rafe is in a coma for the majority of the summer.

Erin_123
Member Avatar

lazydazes
May 13 2013, 07:36 PM
Where in da hell are some Ericole spoilers? This one day a week ain`t cutting it. The NBC suits keep bringing on newbies but won`t even work the ones they have. Tired of GV/AZ getting such little airtime while others hog the hell out of it.
You took the words right out of my mouth!!!! I REALLY REALLY WANT their storyline to heat up. :(

salemforever
Member Avatar

Floridagirl
May 10 2013, 07:35 PM
Panda Panda
May 10 2013, 07:08 PM
AFaithL
May 10 2013, 06:45 PM
Ok, I just picked up the SOD. There is an article about John dumping Marlena. John
then goes and "tells" Kristen that he's left Marlena in order to draw her to him.

Can this storyline get any more stupid and disgusting?
That's actually really really stupid. You would think that John would have discerned from the Secret Room conversation with Kristen that he may need to re-adjust his "plans" for breaking up bristen. He really should just let Victor do the planning at this point because John's head so far up his ass he can see through his throat.
That would explain the odd way he has been holding his head lately.
:lol: :lol: :teehee:

love this

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

michr544125
May 11 2013, 06:54 AM
Love the sounds of Lucas there also. I hope they show some alone scenes also with it just being Sonny at Will's bedside.

But does Sonny actually deliver the baby? The only spoiler is that him and Gabi are worried about the baby. But I don't see where there is time in all of this for him to deliver the baby? I hope that wasn't incorrect information because I was looking forward to him delivering the baby.
Sonny rescues GabBy and she goes into labor and gives birth in a shed on Smith Island with Sonny delivering the baby. Not sure what day though.

Will gets shot trying to rescue Nick.

chinkybig

Angie79
May 8 2013, 12:10 AM
Wednesday, May 22nd
Sonny and Gabi worry something is wrong with the baby; Sami attacks Nick; E.J. and Justin finalize their scheme against Stefano; Kate talks to Sami about her relationship with Rafe.
I like the idea of Justin having more airtime, don't get me wrong, but I am not excited about the prospect that he is working with EJ to take down Stefano. Is it so bad of me to wish that this scheme backfires and Stefano in the end will still come out on top? IMO, if EJ would have done this a good 5-6 years ago, I would actually root for him to take down Stefano, and it would have made for an interesting storyline, but these days, no. Stefano's present children on the canvas (EJ and Kristen, and especially EJ) are nothing but wimps and do not deserve to take over his legacy. The current EJ, to topple Stefano? Seriously, writers?!? Just, NO. Laughable. :blulaugh: :rolleyes:

IMO, you want to know what would have been interesting, if the writers really wanted someone to take Stefano down? Lexie would have been great (but she is dead, so...it would have been good because Stefano really has a very soft spot for his daughter) Tony (can they still bring him back from the dead) OR even Peter (where is he?). Tony has had enough history and reason for a vendetta against his own father Stefano and to be fair, he can be just as smart and as cunning as his own father. Tony vs. Stefano would have been more interesting. There is a lot of history and deeply-rooted angst there that can be capitalized.

As for Peter, it would have been interesting to bring him back. They never explored the fact that Stefano kidnapped their mother and probably had a hand in killing their father (maybe) and ruining any chance of a family he and Kristen could have had during their childhood. It would have been interesting for Peter to come back and convince Kristen to go against Stefano and take him down.

JMO. But, I don't know, I guess the writers are more inclined to write about trying to get a current wimp look heroic by screwing over his own father without a compelling, believable agenda. :rolleyes:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Yeah, I'd like EJ to be taken down several pegs. But, alas........probably not. Who knows? Things are intriguingly the same, but different. Just as long as it's good story.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Shit, I'd rather have Sami back burned for a while with a coma story then Rafe. Any story with Sami involved will put the audience into a coma. I'd seriously like a rest from her. But since NBC and Days seem to worship the character, its highly unlikely we'll get a respite from her any time soon.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

:hijacked: Slightly OT, but in reading message boards about Days - this one as well as others...coupled with Tweets, FB posts, etc, you have to wonder how high ratings COULD go if the writers would incorporate John & Marlena into more stories - she was pivotal in Will's coming out storyline, and John never did go after Elvis & Fatha for taking all the pension money from Basic Black. Or if they'd explain that Bo is working with Shane in London and have Hope talk to him on the phone or even go over to visit him. Lucas & Sami should be helping Will & Sonny with the baby storyline - Elvis need not be involved at all unless Sami needs a shoulder to cry on. Roman - kill him off. Abe? Mayor. Hope? Chief of Police. Rafe? Head detective (no, not like the one on In Living Color...but that'd be cool too). Kayla? Cheif of Staff. Cameron? Gone - or at least somehow made interesting. Abby? Helping Gabi with whatever. Chad? Helping Will & Sonny. Nick? Being a well-acted prick.

Sorry to rant & rave, but if NBC would stop throwing money at prime-time garbage (Animal Practice, 1600 Penn, etc) and invest in Days, they'd have a better vehicle to promote their prime-time shows.

Just my 2 cents, for what it's worth.

OK, back to the real thread...
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, May 19 2013, 12:16 PM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
May 19 2013, 12:14 PM
:hijacked: Slightly OT, but in reading message boards about Days - this one as well as others...coupled with Tweets, FB posts, etc, you have to wonder how high ratings COULD go if the writers would incorporate John & Marlena into more stories - she was pivotal in Will's coming out storyline, and John never did go after Elvis & Fatha for taking all the pension money from Basic Black. Or if they'd explain that Bo is working with Shane in London and have Hope talk to him on the phone or even go over to visit him. Lucas & Sami should be helping Will & Sonny with the baby storyline - Elvis need not be involved at all unless Sami needs a shoulder to cry on. Roman - kill him off. Abe? Mayor. Hope? Chief of Police. Rafe? Head detective (no, not like the one on In Living Color...but that'd be cool too). Kayla? Cheif of Staff. Cameron? Gone - or at least somehow made interesting. Abby? Helping Gabi with whatever. Chad? Helping Will & Sonny. Nick? Being a well-acted prick.

Sorry to rant & rave, but if NBC would stop throwing money at prime-time garbage (Animal Practice, 1600 Penn, etc) and invest in Days, they'd have a better vehicle to promote their prime-time shows.

Just my 2 cents, for what it's worth.

OK, back to the real thread...
I hate to remain off topic but I totally agree.They must have a moron choosing their programming.I can look at a promo for a new show and tell it's a loser like that Eva Longoria mess that was canceled after two or three shows.Days has been on for almost fifty years.You are absolutely correct,if NBC actually invested money in the show they could make that money back from ads.I love the show and want it to stay on for may years to come.I hope they check out your post for new ideas.I love everyone of them.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Rory, a troubled friend of JJ's comes to Salem May 23. Kevin Riggin plays the part.
http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/

ges
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
May 14 2013, 03:38 PM
You know I was just thinking one thing. What if those calls that Ej was making and it was multiple ones and he didn't seem so happy after one of them (rather worried frankly) what if they were that he had hired someone to beat up Nick because of what he did to Sami and this person just beat up the wrong guy instead?
I'm guessing he was on he phone with Justin.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply