Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 20th; *updated 5/13*
Topic Started: May 8 2013, 12:10 AM (37,792 Views)
newlabone

WOULD IT NOT BE GOOD FOR STEFANO TO GET WHATS DO HIM. I AM JUST SO TIRED THAT ALL OVER THE YEARS HES BEEN ON THE SHOW HE HASN'T HAD TO SUFFER SOME PAIN FOR ALL HIS DASTERLY DEEDS. THE WRITERS HAS A GREAT STOREYLINE STARTED WITH EJ AND JUSTIN BRINGING HIM DOWN AND FINALLY LOOSING HIS POWER. IT'S TIME FOR STEFANO TO GET JUSTICE FOR ALL THE PAIN HES CAUSE. :rockon:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lachelle73

When Sami confronts Stephano maybe he gives her the evidence, she is going to confront him so what can he do except not give it to her or give it to her. I hope he gives her the evidence.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

DS1126
May 8 2013, 12:11 PM
I'm guessing that the new physical therapist Kaera Baldwin that was cast is going to rehabilitate Rafe and there going to wind up together.
I think Chrishell Stause is the new PT and she is for Rafe as far as we have heard.

spartan
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
May 8 2013, 01:28 PM
I like Rafe and Kate. Stefano has no say and neither does Sami. Sami gets what she deserves by being with Ej. Stefano and Sami both made their beds, now let them lie in it.
All indications show us that Sami is really enjoying lying in the bed she made these days with EJ.....literally.

As far as Rafe and Kate, I like State better than Rate because I like Stefano better than Rafe. Kate is awesome regardless. So, I do hope they make their way back to State. I would HATE to see Kate hanging onto Rafe if he doesn't want her. I don't need another Date redux. Once with the poison brownies was enough. I definitely think the new actress being brought on most likely signifies the end of Rate.
Edited by spartan, May 8 2013, 03:39 PM.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I can honestly say that I don't care for these spoilers... just FIY :D

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Quote:

Stefano overhears Kate revealing her feelings to an unconscious Rafe.

I can't take much more of Rate. End them.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
May 8 2013, 03:11 PM
DS1126
May 8 2013, 12:11 PM
I'm guessing that the new physical therapist Kaera Baldwin that was cast is going to rehabilitate Rafe and there going to wind up together.
I think Chrishell Stause is the new PT and she is for Rafe as far as we have heard.
Just wait, she'll be bopping on the magic penis of the King of Everything Holy (TanDan) soon after she insta-declares her love for Rafael.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Hmm. Given the spoiler I think Rafe had himself beaten up so that he'd be sure of Kate's feelings for him. He's been in Salem long enough to know that you have much better odds of landing that special someone if one of you (or both!) has some kind of traumatic near-death experience.

Although it might be complicated now if this new girl for Rafe is a physical therapist. In that case...you'd realize feelings for someone, but would have to be wary of the people fixing them up (see also: Daniel).

Daytime
Member Avatar

NE: DAYS Spoilers (Week of May 20)

Nick and Gabi find themselves in a dangerous situation

Things get more complicated when Gabi goes into labor

Willís life hangs in the balance

Kristen carries out her plans for revenge

Marlena receives a major shock

credit: jcren

jules

Daytime
May 8 2013, 05:54 PM
NE: DAYS Spoilers (Week of May 20)

Nick and Gabi find themselves in a dangerous situation

Things get more complicated when Gabi goes into labor

Willís life hangs in the balance

Kristen carries out her plans for revenge

Marlena receives a major shock

credit: jcren
Let me guess. Kristin has sex with John and marlena walks in on them....what a shocker...NOT!!!
Just disgusting.

concerned
Member Avatar

Roman and nicks heart shaped pillow

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

If John actually sleeps with Kritter, I don't want Marlena to touch him again.

jules

The Room Stops
May 8 2013, 06:13 PM
I can't really blame John...I blame Tomlin and his complete out of character writing for John and Marlena. His goal has been to ruin them and get that reaction from their fans. Job well done.

AFaithL

jules
May 8 2013, 06:24 PM
The Room Stops
I can't really blame John...I blame Tomlin and his complete out of character writing for John and Marlena. His goal has been to ruin them and get that reaction from their fans. Job well done.
Sorry. Won't work. I won't quit rooting for John and Marlena, no matter how much of an out-of-character dick John is being in this extremely plot-driven storyline. Why? Because that's what they want.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

AFaithL
May 8 2013, 06:53 PM
jules
May 8 2013, 06:24 PM
The Room Stops
Sorry. Won't work. I won't quit rooting for John and Marlena, no matter how much of an out-of-character dick John is being in this extremely plot-driven storyline. Why? Because that's what they want.
Oh, I want the real J&M back together, absolutely. But this pod-John can go the fuck away and die a firey death. He does not get to go from Kristen's bed to his and Marlena's married bed. No way. They need to reveal a shit load of behind the scenes machinations before that's a-ok with me.

Time for Sheri to 'Cartini' this show.
Edited by The Room Stops, May 8 2013, 07:07 PM.

AFaithL

I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that Tomlin hates John and Marlena and wants them destroyed. He wants John acting in such a manner that John and Marlena fans will give up on the pairing. There's a reason why Roman had been hanging around so much while John has been wildly out of character. They want fans hating John. But nope. I refuse to give them the satisfaction of rooting for Marlena to dump him. Why? Because that's what they want to happen.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

AFaithL
May 8 2013, 07:25 PM
I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that Tomlin hates John and Marlena and wants them destroyed. He wants John acting in such a manner that John and Marlena fans will give up on the pairing. There's a reason why Roman had been hanging around so much while John has been wildly out of character. They want fans hating John. But nope. I refuse to give them the satisfaction of rooting for Marlena to dump him. Why? Because that's what they want to happen.
There's no rooting for her to dump him. He's already dumped her.

AFaithL

The Room Stops
May 8 2013, 07:29 PM
AFaithL
There's no rooting for her to dump him. He's already dumped her.
You know what I mean. He wants fans not caring if she takes him back. I won't give him him satisfaction. I'll just chalk it up to bad, out-of-character writing and a blatant attempt at character assassination on a beloved veteran actor. Happened before under Langan. John and Marlena will recover. I'm still on the train.
Edited by AFaithL, May 8 2013, 09:16 PM.

Brewster
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 8 2013, 08:22 AM
^^ I don't know if Rate is going to be State angst going forward. My money is on Kate sticking around and being an impediment to Rafe getting together with CS's character.
I think you're right. I just don't want to see Kate have to fight for any man... Especially Rafe.

Ireland98

AFaithL
Tomlin hates John, Marlena, and Lucas, which is why we've seen bad writing for them. He wrote them off under his previous regime and probably wants to do it again. Instead of writing for vets or doing in character writing, Tomlin does plot point writing. (No wonder Peter R jumped ship when Tomlin returned!) John is unrecognizable. Lucas suddenly became homophobic as angst for WilSon last Fall and was also used as angst for Dannifer.
Other examples of character changes for story purposes: Chad turning psycho and then after the wedding reveal, he changed back to normal Chad. Nick returned homophobic and I assume after the birth of Arianna, we'll see Nick change back to normal Nick. Gabi was supportive of Will giving up his rights last Fall, but now she's all about Will being involved in his baby's life. Will being passive & okay w/ giving up his baby, but now fighting? EJ going to Justin for help with taking down Stefano. Nicole working as a secretary for a Church. Abigail as a virgin.
TomSell write the stories and change characters' personalities to fit the story. Not for all characters, but it's been noticeable for quite a few.
Tomlin also keeps introducing new characters and bringing in his own actors.
But anyways, yes I agree that Tomlin is writing John out of character and like a jerk on purpose.
Edited by Ireland98, May 8 2013, 08:44 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply