Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, May 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 8 2013, 06:48 AM (11,617 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
May 8 2013, 12:20 PM
Can we keep Bernardi as a regular on-the-take cop & regular henchman of Stefano's? I like him! Him & Sami are KILLING ME today!
He has a goofy almost Bart-like vibe.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

This adoption turn has thrown an entirely new and unexpected twist into this story that I'm really enjoying.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

tomsawyer
May 8 2013, 12:21 PM
Matt
May 8 2013, 12:20 PM
Can we keep Bernardi as a regular on-the-take cop & regular henchman of Stefano's? I like him! Him & Sami are KILLING ME today!
He has a goofy almost Bart-like vibe.
OMG! I was thinking the exact same thing!

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I am really feeling Kristen today. "I want my happy ending." Is she finally seeing the light?! I really can't wait to see what happens with all of this.

And I also really love Sami today. Alison Sweeney has always done "scheming" Sami so well.

am103
Member Avatar

Ugh, damnit. Just when I thought we were finally going to get a Jennifer day without Daniel in sight. Blah.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Hey Bernardi take out your gun and shoot Sami please. God she is so annoying and irritating!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

The JJ actor is rather pleasant to watch. He seems so mellow, but not high on drugs mellow like Will

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Dear. God. Gabi looks about 75 months pregnant.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*dead* Will: "Of course I'm worried. My mom is handling it."

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Will sees similarities between Stefano & Sami. EJ asks Will to give him a heads up before ever saying that to Sami so that he can get a head start out the door. rotflmao

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Interesting Ejill scene - Will comparing Sami and Stefano. Makes me wonder if this is foreshadowing for when Sami's plan goes awry.
Edited by tomsawyer, May 8 2013, 12:30 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

LOL Sami is freaking nuts!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Wow. The DiMera Mansion has a doorbell? And people use it! Who knew?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Mr Turner should have stayed on Boy Meets World. Shawn would have never jumped on his shoulders and attacked him.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

AS deserves credit - she does the physical fighting/comedy well. She always commits even if it makes her look like a loon.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

OMG! STOP MENTIONING REAL TIME! I canNOT accept that this John/Kristen wedding was supposed to have happened 15 years ago when you've got FAR older Brady & EJ running around.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

O.M.G. I can't laughing at Sami jumping on the cop's back!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

So close to up chucking.

Kritter wore a black dress and John was dressed as Elvis when they almost married,not that stuff in the boxes,u cannot forget something like that,except if your the writers.
Edited by Snowing Fan, May 8 2013, 12:33 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I'm so enjoying this episode, but John is like a big ol' wet blanket on the fun.

cockymom
Member Avatar

gailwinters
May 8 2013, 12:31 PM
O.M.G. I can't laughing at Sami jumping on the cop's back!
And trying to claw his face off!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply