Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, May 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 8 2013, 06:48 AM (11,387 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Wow. Drake & Eileen are really selling this secret room material today.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

All the chatter here and elsewhere about the dancing extra has me curious. I'm looking forward to seeing it when I get home this evening!

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Good grief, Eileen is acting her butt off and all I'm getting from Drake is..........NOTHING!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sevprince

The Sami and Cop scene sounds like a blast and the Ejill and JJ scenes sounds interesting. I'll have to check them out later.
Edited by Sevprince, May 8 2013, 08:15 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

By Kristen's timeline, both EJ & Brady were at least teen-agers (at the VERY least) when she & John were supposed to get married. Um... yeah... but NO.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Eileen Davidson is putting on a clinic! I'm really loving her today...and she does bring the best out of Drake, which isn't much but at least its something.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Wow. This EJ/Will "fatherhood" scene is REALLY nice.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Seriously, though, but Susan Banks Crumb is the missing piece of this entire story to really make it all come together, IMO.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm REALLY enjoying this interesting (new?) moody/creepy string underscore playing under this scenes today.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Oooh, I'm in love with this Ejill scene. The talk about Ejohnny's first moments, how far EJ had to go to become a good dad, EJ pimping Sami's love for Will and Will calling him on it. So much win.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Drake is actually trying. Eileen Davidson is on her own planet of greatness right now. When Kristen was choked up before saying this is the room she kept Marlena in. Gold!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

today's episode is ON POINT, IMO. I'm eager to see the script writer. THIS one actually feels like Melissa Salmons, but who the fuck knows after the last 2 days. lol

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Oooh, Kristen bringing up keeping Marlena in the secret room. And her tears. She's almost making me buy this redonkulous story today.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Matt
May 8 2013, 12:35 PM
By Kristen's timeline, both EJ & Brady were at least teen-agers (at the VERY least) when she & John were supposed to get married. Um... yeah... but NO.
Honestly the youngest they can make EJ and Brady be at the time of the wedding is 13.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Matt
May 8 2013, 12:42 PM
today's episode is ON POINT, IMO. I'm eager to see the script writer. THIS one actually feels like Melissa Salmons, but who the fuck knows after the last 2 days. lol
My mind would explode if it's Cherrill but a part of me hopes it's him just because. But it's probably Salmons or a Culliton. It feels like those kinds of scripts.

am103
Member Avatar

Eileen is blowing Drake out of the water today. FANTASTIC scenes, imo.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Matt
May 8 2013, 12:13 PM
I'm beginning to wonder whether the rumors I've heard about Deidre & Drake having another falling out are true which would explain John & Marlena's breakup and the fact that Drake doesn't even TRY to act in scenes with her.
Doubtful. The show didn't give two shits the last time, and Drake's not trying with anyone anymore. He's just given up, it seems. And considering the real John is obviously lying dead in a ditch somewhere, who could blame him? He's been jerked around by the show before, he's probably sick of it. But really, it's awful to watch. I love my J&M, but the thing is, Drake is most natural in his scenes with DH, even when they had their 'falling out', that was the case. The sometimes-hyper way he is? That's who he is. It's more instinctual. Now he's not even letting it just be. He just looks bored out of his mind and pissed at the writing.

Plus, Drake just told a fan at his event to tell Dee that he loved her and missed her like crazy. Which just made me sad, since they obviously haven't worked together in a while. Believe me, if they were on bad terms, that would not happen.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
May 8 2013, 12:41 PM
Drake is actually trying. Eileen Davidson is on her own planet of greatness right now. When Kristen was choked up before saying this is the room she kept Marlena in. Gold!
So, wait, they're actually saying Kristen DID do that? They didn't completely change it into Marlena locking herself in the room and not apologizing for it afterwards? :-/ ^o)

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 8 2013, 12:21 PM
He has a goofy almost Bart-like vibe.
I miss Bart.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Wow, Nick is really hitting rock bottom. Ialmost buy he'd clobber Rafe in the head at this moment.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply