Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL Vet Not Joining B&B
Topic Started: May 8 2013, 08:04 AM (1,153 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Quote:

Dan Gauthier's agent wrote on her facebook wall that Gauthier will begin filming at B&B next week in a top secret role. SOD revealed last week to expect B&B to make a huge casting announcement in the upcoming weeks.

http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/47775-dan-gauthier-ex-kevin-oltl-to-b-b/

OLTL Vet Not Joining B&B (update)

Rumors have been flying around Twitter that Dan Gauthier, ONE LIFE TO LIVE's ex-Kevin Buchanan, would be joining the cast of THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL. And while the talented actor would be a welcome addition to the cast of any soap, in our opinion, a rep for B&B reports that those rumors are false. Guess B&B has reached its hunk quota for the time being?

http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/2013/05/oltl-vet-not-joining-bb.html
Edited by Daytime, May 8 2013, 11:46 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

He is cute.
more fresh meat for Brooke to go gaga over.

jacpre
Member Avatar

Best casting news ever. Secret role...could this be a Ridge recast?

natdot99
Member Avatar

jacpre
May 8 2013, 09:20 AM
Best casting news ever. Secret role...could this be a Ridge recast?

I guess pigs would be flying since Bell has been saying Ridge would be recast since last year.
It would be interesting to hear this Ridge recast reason for missing his mother funeral and daughter marriage. :drunk:

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Nooooo!! I want him back on ONE LIFE as Kevin Buchanan!

Daytime
Member Avatar

OLTL Vet Not Joining B&B (update)

Rumors have been flying around Twitter that Dan Gauthier, ONE LIFE TO LIVE's ex-Kevin Buchanan, would be joining the cast of THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL. And while the talented actor would be a welcome addition to the cast of any soap, in our opinion, a rep for B&B reports that those rumors are false. Guess B&B has reached its hunk quota for the time being?

http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/2013/05/oltl-vet-not-joining-bb.html

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Glad B&B ain't getting him. Hope he returns to ONE LIFE. He was the best Kevin. Maybe pair Kevin & Blair.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I just want to see him on a soap again. He's very talented.

I was kinda hoping to see him on B&B. Just because I thought he and Heather Tom had great chemistry.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply