Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jeanne Cooper (Katherine Chancellor) Dead at 84
Topic Started: May 8 2013, 12:43 PM (3,338 Views)
Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I hope Y&R give her a great tribute that is befitting a queen.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

RIP Jeanne!!

Dart180
Member Avatar

The Heavens are shining a little more brightly tonight with the addition of a new star, while our world got a little bit darker.
RIP JC

am103
Member Avatar

I never really watched Y&R, just on occasion. But I have seen clips of Jeanne Cooper and she is simply radiant in every scene. The world of daytime is forever changed. RIP Jeanne Cooper, and prayers to the family. So sad.

I imagine Y&R will do one hell of a tribute for this incredible woman, and I'll be sure to watch.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Deeply sadden that our Soap Opera Treasure has passed and joyful at the same time to be a third generation watcher who had the opportunity to enjoy Katherine Chancellor aka "Grand Dame of GC" (Brock's "Duchess") (Nina's "Old Lady Chancellor") (LOL! MARGE :wub2: only Doppelganger s/l that didn't make me cringe) she will forever be remembered by many masses. Her journey is complete now, WOW! What a powerful way to have lived life. Thank You Mrs.Cooper

LuvtheSoaps
Member Avatar

she will be sorely missed

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Oh no, this is sad! May JC rest in peace.

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

:tears: I'm just bawling. RIP Jeanne, you'll be missed.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

RIP Jeanne Cooper. You were one of a kind. A great actress, a legend.

james0479
Member Avatar

Wow....it's hard to believe this news even knowing how ill she was. A true legend and it's sad but true: They just don't make em like that anymore! She was one of a kind. RIP
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DOOLFan85

RIP Jeanne Cooper. A soap legend without question.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

lightandday
May 8 2013, 10:26 PM
Deeply sadden that our Soap Opera Treasure has passed and joyful at the same time to be a third generation watcher who had the opportunity to enjoy Katherine Chancellor aka "Grand Dame of GC" (Brock's "Duchess") (Nina's "Old Lady Chancellor") (LOL! MARGE :wub2: only Doppelganger s/l that didn't make me cringe) she will forever be remembered by many masses. Her journey is complete now, WOW! What a powerful way to have lived life. Thank You Mrs.Cooper
Love your banner, Kay and Jill were a dynamic duo.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

RIP Jeanne Cooper...

MidnightRain
Member Avatar
Jake & Marley ~ Jarley <333

My heart dropped when I read the news from Corbin on Twitter. :'( :'( I was so hoping she would get better, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. I've cried quite a bit over this...seems so weird since it's not like I really knew her, but she touched so many lives, from everyone who knew her well to the fans who have watched her for years on Y&R. What a wonderful lady she was, a great mother and grandmother, and friend to so many. Daytime will never be the same again. We'll miss you, Jeanne!!! :wub:
Edited by MidnightRain, May 10 2013, 04:05 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply