Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Press Photo: Casey Moss (JJ)
Topic Started: May 8 2013, 01:09 PM (1,885 Views)
Ellie

Posted Image
Photo by: Justin Lubin/NBC
NBC Universal, Inc.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sevprince
Member Avatar

Cute.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

He resembles Mansi.

Sevprince
Member Avatar

He looks like the actor that played Noah in ATWT especially in this pic.

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

Absolutely adorable.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

He's a cutie. I hope the stick him solely in "son" mode for a while to let us get to know him as a character before trying to shove him into a couple. I've liked what I've seen of him so far today.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Adorbs. :wub:

lachelle73

He's cute can see him as Jack son, nice. Does anyone think he will interact with Sonny since they are cousins also.
Edited by lachelle73, May 8 2013, 02:48 PM.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Freddie❤

He is adorable! :wub2:

WillFan
Member Avatar

lachelle73
May 8 2013, 02:47 PM
He's cute can see him as Jack son, nice. Does anyone think he will interact with Sonny since they are cousins also.
He is also Will's cousin.I hope JJ interacts with both Wilson.

lachelle73

WillFan
May 8 2013, 02:52 PM
lachelle73
May 8 2013, 02:47 PM
He is also Will's cousin.I hope JJ interacts with both Wilson.
Oh, that's right he and Abby both are related to Will and Sonny, should be interesting. Hope he has scenes with them.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I hope he has scenes with the younger crowd, and not only with Dannifer. He already has amazing bro/sis chem with Mansi. Can't wait to see him with Chad :wub:

LonePirate
Member Avatar

This show hires an underwear model and its first publicity photo of him accentuates his shoulders. I don't know if I should laugh at this incompetence or demand someone be fired for this travesty. Casey M. does take a good photo, though, which is probably why he was hired.

jb1183

He resembles both Matt Ashford and Kate Mansi and I thought they played beautifully off each other in the brief few minutes they had today. I do hope he's in scenes with Wilson. It still irks me that in an entire year, Sonny didn't have ONE SINGLE SCENE with his Uncle Jack, the man he was named after.

james0479
Member Avatar

I like him :)

T-Love74
Member Avatar

jb1183
May 8 2013, 11:29 PM
He resembles both Matt Ashford and Kate Mansi and I thought they played beautifully off each other in the brief few minutes they had today. I do hope he's in scenes with Wilson. It still irks me that in an entire year, Sonny didn't have ONE SINGLE SCENE with his Uncle Jack, the man he was named after.
Oh, man, I forgot his name is Jackson. Where the hell did Sonny come from?

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

T-Love74
May 10 2013, 09:08 AM
jb1183
Wasn't it because he always brought so much "sun" wherever he went? :)

annie21

Chad & Abigail_D
May 10 2013, 09:11 AM
T-Love74
May 10 2013, 09:08 AM
jb1183
Wasn't it because he always brought so much "sun" wherever he went? :)
Either that or... take the last three letters of Jackson and add "ny" at the end.

:)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply