Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, May 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 9 2013, 06:32 AM (9,906 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

That hair on Justin is lovely. :wub:

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Dimples!!!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

and is that Sonny (Jackson) with his father?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

That's probably Alex. If I remember correctly, Sonny was born off-camera AFTER Justin & Adrienne left town to move to Texas. Adrienne had just found out she was pregnant (with her and Justin's only biological child) right before their departure. In addition to wrapping up the adoption storyline about the twins, Alexander was found (after having been presumed dead in a plane crash with Anjelica, I believe) and brought back to Justin by Hawk (it was Hawk, wasn't it?). In any event, until Freddie Smith started on the show, Jackson/Sonny had never been seen on screen at all.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Alex should come back.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Johnny(nick's brother)was the one that had brought Alexander back. I agree they should bring Alexander back to cause some chaos in the Kiriakis family.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Mirage75
May 9 2013, 08:28 AM
Johnny(nick's brother)was the one that had brought Alexander back. I agree they should bring Alexander back to cause some chaos in the Kiriakis family.
I didn't know Nick had a brother especially one named Johnny (they need a new pool of character names).

six
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
May 9 2013, 08:52 AM
Mirage75
I didn't know Nick had a brother especially one named Johnny (they need a new pool of character names).
Different Nick.

Alexander is so cute. :wub2:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Nick & Johnny Corelli. Nick was a "bad boy turned hero" who was Eve's pimp that then fell in love with her and bought & ran Wings. Jo Johnson killed him (if I remember). Johnny was played by Antony Alda who died a few years ago. His father was Robert Alda who'd earlier played Stuart Whyland on the show and his older brother is Alan Alda from MASH.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

six
May 9 2013, 09:10 AM
Laufeyson
Mirage75
Different Nick.

See, I didn't know that. They need new names.

six
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
May 9 2013, 09:20 AM
six
May 9 2013, 09:10 AM
Laufeyson
Mirage75
Different Nick.

See, I didn't know that. They need new names.
Agreed. I think we've had three Nicks, four if you count Steve's alias and at least five Johns/Johnnys.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
May 9 2013, 09:17 AM
Nick & Johnny Corelli. Nick was a "bad boy turned hero" who was Eve's pimp that then fell in love with her and bought & ran Wings. Jo Johnson killed him (if I remember). Johnny was played by Antony Alda who died a few years ago. His father was Robert Alda who'd earlier played Stuart Whyland on the show and his older brother is Alan Alda from MASH.
Nick!

I really loved Nick and Eve back in the day. They were so good when they were bad.

james0479
Member Avatar

Eve is a character I'd love to see return!!

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Loved the show then!!! That's when they used outdoor shoots more frequently and the stories were made of such soapy goodness.

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

Wally Kurth is even more handsome now, 25 years later. I really wish he and Judi Evans were on contract and more prominently featured. It seems like such a waste to have them only pop in intermittently.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Renee Dimera
May 9 2013, 10:03 AM
Wally Kurth is even more handsome now, 25 years later. I really wish he and Judi Evans were on contract and more prominently featured. It seems like such a waste to have them only pop in intermittently.
Wally, at least, is going to be on a lot, based on what he said in ATL. He implied that we will see more of Judi too.

Jason47
Member Avatar

I'll let someone here decide today's "Today in Days History" year.

Which year would you like the May 9 cast & set list from?? Pick a year from 1966-1999.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm going to vote for 1971 since it's the year I was born. :)

ohgreatone22
Member Avatar

Being totally random, I'll say 1985!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply