Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, May 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 9 2013, 06:32 AM (9,960 Views)
AFaithL

I don't want her moving on to a new man, but I DO want John miserable, suffering, groveling and working his ass off to get her back. John needs to go back to doing what John does best ----pursuing Marlena like a dying man pursues water in the desert.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

am103
May 9 2013, 11:45 PM
Matt
May 9 2013, 11:28 PM
Meanwhile, I'm back to wondering exactly what the fuck's wrong with being a stripper?
Absolutely nothing. My original post was just me saying that it didn't really makes sense to ME why Cameron, who is often referred to by Maxine as " one of University Hospital's greatest doctors", would have to be a stripper on the side to pay off loans. I never said there was anything wrong with it. If everybody had to body that Nathan Owens has, I would encourage everyone to strip, lol.
I'm sorry but if I went to a doctor for treatment for any medical condition or to perform any surgery and recalled seeing him/her or learned later s/he was stripping as a side job,I would walk away without treatment/surgery by him/her never to return and that goes double for a side job as a custodial worker/janitor.
Edited by BeeBee, May 9 2013, 11:57 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I think i want Marlena with someone new. Even if it's just for a few months. Maybe Seth, The Hospital Administrator?

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
May 9 2013, 11:57 PM
I think i want Marlena with someone new. Even if it's just for a few months. Maybe Seth, The Hospital Administrator?
I don't want her with anyone this soon.Makes her look too needy as if she has to replace John the second he moves on.She should be strong enough to be on her own ,if she and John are no longer together.

camera shy

concerned
May 9 2013, 09:43 PM
ivy
May 9 2013, 08:31 PM
Even though there were no bullets she could have knocked him out with the barrel of the gun. Get creative Sami!
She should just have shown him her glittery hoo haa and then he would have done whatever she wants him to for the rest of the days of his life.
I don't know, the way Nick dominated her in that back alley his glittery hoo ha (the male version of glittery hoo haa) would have had her doing whatever he wanted her to do for the rest of her days. :D

concerned
Member Avatar

Matt
May 9 2013, 11:28 PM
Meanwhile, I'm back to wondering exactly what the fuck's wrong with being a stripper?
Good question so I googled it for you.

"They make less money than a lot of people realize. You have to tip everyone at the club.

They become stagnant, they aren't improving themselves.

The income isn't steady, it is hard to plan bill paying.

If one wants to strip it should ONLY be part time and for a short period of time.

nothing is wrong with it it self . but the atmosphere it self is really bad: such easy money will be spend easily too and too many strippers end up being drug addicted or become prostitutes.

it's not really the safest environment. The guys who frequent these clubs don't always get that it's a fantasy that these girls are selling and start to form attachments to them and think that they might have a real relationship. I've heard of a lot of strippers end up being harassed, stalked or worse by patrons.

It compromises your personal safety and reputation

stripper" really looks crappy on a resume."

Hope that helps with any life decisions posters are considering. I'ld hate Days to be a bad influence on people thinking stripping is all easy cash and hanging out with Jennifer and Sami.
Edited by concerned, May 10 2013, 03:43 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

BeeBee
May 9 2013, 11:15 PM
concerned
May 9 2013, 03:40 PM
am103
May 9 2013, 12:19 PM
These Nick/Sami scenes are made of WIN!

Also, these JJ/Jennifer/Daniel scenes are pretty damn good too. I LOVE how awkward Daniel already is around JJ. I'm really gonna like this kid.

And I still can't get over the ridiculousness of Cameron/Abigail. Not even the virginity thing. Seriously, Cameron is a DOCTOR and he's struggling to pay his loans off and had to resort to stripping? Come on, I could see if he was bussing tables at the Brady Pub, but he's a DOCTOR for crying out loud. Dumb, dumb, dumb.
Well he was bussing tables at the pub at one time.
Cameron was only bussing tables to help Caroline,he was not working for her.I thought I heard Cameron say he picked up a custodial job then say something about slinging a mop and minimum wage to pay his loans rather than stripping.I hope that is not what I heard him say.How is it Cameron ,who is supposedly intelligent enough to sucessfully complete a prepatory school program in London England and medical school, can only find work as a stripper or a janitor.He Lexie's brother and Abe's brother in law.He is friendly with Chad,Abby,Daniel,Jennifer,and Brady who are related to Maggie,Victor,EJ.and Sonny but the best he can do is stripper or janitor.
PLEASE TELL ME I DID NOT HEAR CAMERON CORRECTLY AS TO HIS NEW JOB!!!
No I'm sure old Cameron used to work at the pub - before it came out that he was actually Celestes child was called Cameron and had a medical degree.
I'm pretty sure he got paid although as far as I recall there was never a scene with Caroline handing out cash.

Unlike with Nu Cameron. Caroline definitely paid him.... but not for bussing tables.
Edited by concerned, May 10 2013, 03:28 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

thepadange

lysie
May 9 2013, 10:18 PM
Meanwhile, John isn't going to stand by and watch Kristen destroy his boy, so he's going to destroy him first? Is that what I'm hearing? Okay.
so true :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

And honestly, what's wrong with DH? It looks like he fails to deliver any kind of emotions. :shrug: "Lost in scripts"? Or personal problems? It's hard to watch.
Edited by thepadange, May 10 2013, 04:28 AM.

camera shy

thepadange
May 10 2013, 04:20 AM
lysie
Meanwhile, John isn't going to stand by and watch Kristen destroy his boy, so he's going to destroy him first? Is that what I'm hearing? Okay.

And honestly, what's wrong with DH? It looks like he fails to deliver any kind of emotions. :shrug: "Lost in scripts"? Or personal problems? It's hard to watch.
I'm still trying to figure out why he holds his head at such a odd angle. Is there a medical reason for it?

james0479
Member Avatar

camera shy
May 10 2013, 07:47 AM
thepadange
lysie

I'm still trying to figure out why he holds his head at such a odd angle. Is there a medical reason for it?
At the end of his scene at the pub the day before yesterday, I thought he was about to fall down. His head was tilted behind his back! Drake can think this storyline is ridiculous and maybe it is, but he's getting paid to act it and to sell it and frankly, he's the only one who seems to not even be trying. I caught a few glimpses here and there but overall, not so much. Must be nice to half ass your way thru work.

james0479
Member Avatar

I want to add that Deidre has been very graceful during this story. Drake has all but bashed it on twitter. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get cut from the show. It's sad because I do have a soft spot for him and John Black. I grew up with John! There's things I don't like doing at work too but I don't go on twitter to say how I don't know how I'm going to pull it off. I get it tho...he cares for his character. But that's a tricky slope to tread on and it could hurt him in the long run.... Especially with how he's playing it.

Sweet and Salty

lysie
I'm not watching, but I FF'ed to see the Eric/Marlena and Will/Marlena scenes. I also ended up watching John/Eric, and that's actually the only one I really have a comment on. Drake was pretty terrible, but GV amazed me. It was very brief, but something about his delivery took me right back to that little boy that John raised (interestingly, AS never does that and she even played the character when she still adored John briefly). It's a shame Drake didn't play any of that.

I totally saw that in GV too and was wishing DH could have portrayed the same. Way to go GV!

james0479
Member Avatar

GV has finally settled into his role and, I gotta agree, he's a phenomenal actor! He gives every nuance when needed and is on point lately. I love him and his character and hope he stays around for a long long time!!

Sweet and Salty

AFaithL
May 9 2013, 11:46 PM
I have to say, though, I am SICK of seeing wimpy! Marlena. Marlena is not a weak, teary, person who would be crying passively over John or any man. The real Marlena is a strong, smart, funny, feisty person who would be up in someone's face demanding answers.

I want active, ass-kicking, Marlena back - not this wimpy pod-person. The writers just have her react to stupid plot-points, instead of writing her as a three-dimensional person with a STORY. I want lots of Marlena action, storyline, and dialogue...not wimpily reacting to whatever someone says to her.

The real Marlena would have gotten in John's face about his plan and would be actively working to take Kristen down and save her family. Bring her back!
I do agree with the description of the Marena Character, but she is truly in love with John. A broken heart hurts. It's not like their writing her as Jen Jen....falling to the floor. She got composure. She's coming to her senses. Giving her man time doesn't equate weakness. It can equal strength.

lysie
Member Avatar

camera shy
May 10 2013, 07:47 AM
thepadange
lysie

I've been wondering about this too. It's very odd.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Grant A. Johnson
Scriptwriter: Jeanne Marie Ford

Segment 1: Replay of Brady knocking on the wine cellar door. Kristen - I'm right here. Brady - Why is the door locked? What's going on? She opens the door. I'm so stupid. I locked the door. She kisses him. Brady tells her he's been looking for her. Kristen - I've been going through some wedding things I don't want you to see before the big day. Brady - Okay I didn't want to interrupt you. I was a little worried after ... Kristen - Everything is beautiful. It's the most wonderful gift anyone's given me in my whole life ... I'm kind of emotional. But I do want to talk to you a little more about it. We'll go upstairs in 5 or 10 mins. I'll meet you there. John makes a noise. Brady - What was that?

Eric prays - Please give my family peace. Marlena comes in. I got your text. You wanted to see me about something. Eric wonders how things are going with her and John. See if there's anything you want to talk about. Marlena - No. Of course. I see Nicole told you what happened at the pub. Eric - You know I had to pull it out of her and she only told me because she was worried. Marlena - I'm worried too. Eric - About what? Marlena - When John left me I was devastated naturally but I always thought that someway we would find our way back together. Eric - And now? Marlena - For the first time I don't know that we're going to get back together. I'm afraid this marriage may be over now.

Abby comes into the coffeehouse and greets Cameron. She tells him that she got a big surprise today; her brother came home from boarding school. Cam - Your mom must be thrilled. Abby - Actually, yes and no.

JJ smiles, Dr. Jonas, nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you from my mom and sister. Dan's heard a lot about him too. Call me Daniel. Is your mom home? JJ - She is but she's on the phone. Dan - Do you mind if I come in and wait. JJ - Sure. Make yourself at home but I'm guessing you already have.

Sami wanders in the park talking to herself. Nick grabs Sami from behind and covers her mouth. I'm sorry it's come to this but you've left me no choice.

Rafe comes into the pub and joins Will at a table. Will - Hey, what's up? Rafe - Well I think it's about time you levelled with me. Will - What do you mean? Rafe - Nick's my brother-in-law now. I'd like to believe he's a standup guy and that he's going to look out for Gabi and my niece. Will - Yeah. Rafe - Yeah. Something just doesn't feel right. So why don't you tell me the real reason Nick doesn't want you to be part of the baby's life.

Nick has dragged Sami into a back alley. I know you and your precious son think you can get away with everything but you're not going to get away with stealing money. You're going to give me my money and you're going to give it to me now.

Segment 2: Cam - Why wouldn't your mom be happy her son is home. Abby - No, she's thrilled but at the same time it's a little weird that JJ showed up on our doorstep before exams are done. Something tells me we're not getting the whole story from him. Cam - Do you think he's in some kind of trouble? Abby - I hope not but speaking of trouble, any luck finding another job. Cam - I got a custodial gig. It's part-time, flexible hours. Abby - How are you going to pay off your loans when you're making minimum wage? Cam - I'll get there. Abby - No, I'm sorry. This is ridiculous. If I had left this alone you could still be ... Cam - What? Raking it in as a stripper? I'd rather be mopping floors. Besides I can't keep that job knowing how it would make you feel and knowing how I'd feel now that you and I are kind of ... Abby - Together. We can say that now, right? I've had a lot of time to think about it and after all that's happened I want us to be together so I can show you how much I care about you in every way.

Dan - I can come back later; give you and your mom a chance to catch up. JJ - It's okay. Have a seat. Jen comes down. Daniel, when did you get here. Dan - A few minutes ago. I had the good fortune of meeting your son JJ. Jen - Good, I'm glad. JJ, we have to talk. JJ - I'm starving. I'm going to make myself a sandwich. Can I get you anything? Dan - No, I'm good. JJ goes to the kitchen. Dan - I didn't know your son would be home so soon. Jen - Neither did I.

Eric - Mom, what happened? What changed? Marlena - Nothing changed, that's the problem. Eric - Why? Marlena - Honey, if John wants this marriage to work he has to talk to me, he has to look at me, he has to try ... What? Eric - I'm just worried about you. I'm wishing that I could do something. Marlena - You can't. Nobody can. Eric - I'm not sure that's true. Why don't we go for a walk and see if there's something we can come up with.

Kristen - I heard that before. I think it's just rats in the walls. I'll have Harold take care of it. I'll see you upstairs. Brady goes. John - What was the wonderful thing Brady did for you? Kristen - He wants to give me a baby. He's arranged for us to adopt a child as soon as possible. John - And is that what you want? Kristen - You know your way out. She leaves. John picks up the pearls and recalls what Kristen said earlier. He puts the pearls in his pocket and leaves.

Sami - What do you want? Nick - You know what I want and you don't want to mess with a guy who went to prison for murder. If I know you I bet it's on you right now. They struggle for her purse. She elbows him in the gut and gets free. She pulls her gun on him. Actually, I'm not afraid of you Nick. If I were you I'd be afraid because if you take one step towards me I will blow you away.

Segment 3: Cam - You told me you wanted to wait until you get married and I totally respect that. Abby - What I told you was that I wanted to wait until I found the right guy. I'm pretty sure that I'm looking at him. Cam - I don't want you to feel pressured. I'm happy to wait until you're absolutely sure. Abby - I'm sure. I'm ready now .. soon, I promise. Cam - Like I said, whenever. I'm sure we'll both know when the time is right.

Dan - Is everything okay? Jen - I just need to speak to JJ about something really important. Dan - Sure. I know you've got a lot of catching up to do. We'll have dinner another time. Jen - Thanks for being so understanding. I'll call you later. Dan - I want you to know I am looking forward to getting to know your son. Jen - Thanks. They kiss. Dan leaves. Jen calls for JJ. He comes into the living room. Where's Daniel? Jen - He left. I told him I wanted to speak to you alone. JJ - About what? Jen - I think you know. It was your headmaster who just called me. JJ - Mom, I can explain. Jen - I don't think you can. You lied to me. How could you not tell me that you were expelled from school for dealing drugs.

John is in the square looking at the pearls. He puts them away just as Eric and Marlena see him.

Kristen joins Brady in the living room. I didn't mean to disappear on you like that. I'm sorry I worried you. Is something wrong? Brady - Yeah. I know you lied to me about what was really going on downstairs. I know about my dad.

Will - You already know why Nick wanted me to give up my rights to my baby. Mom freaked out, Gabi almost lost the baby and he made the decision to keep us both out of their lives. Rafe - I already know all that. Obviously there's something else going on. Will - I'm just trying to protect Gabi. Rafe - Protect her from what? Will - She's had a really tough pregnancy and she's not supposed to have anymore stress. Rafe - What kind of stress? Is there some sort of deep dark secret about her husband that you know? Will, this isn't just about Gabi. She's going to be raising her baby with him, your baby. I know how much you love that little girl. I know you did not want to give up your parental rights. Somehow he forced your hand; what did he do? Why the hell did he do this? Why did he turn on you?

Sami - You claim to be so smart but you made a huge mistake tonight. I'm engaged to EJ DiMera and if you think he's going to let you get away with attacking me you are dead wrong. Nick - I just want my money back. Sami - Did you call the police? File a report? Why don't you tell them that I stole it? You can't do that. Yeah, you're not carrying around $30,000 cash for my granddaughter's layette, are you? I would guess this is dirty money. The police find you with it they're going to put you back in prison. Maybe I should give it to you then call my dad and give him a friendly tip. Nick - I don't think so. I think you're going to do exactly what I say. Sami - I'm the one holding the gun. Nick - Yeah but I have something that can do a lot more damage. He plays the recording of Will confessing.

Segment 4: Jen - Your school says they tried to contact me several times. That's really funny because I haven't heard from them in weeks. Somehow you figured out a way for me to never get that message and that's really hard for me because when you were a little boy you wouldn't even eat a cookie without asking my permission. And now? How am I supposed to stand here and believe a word that you're saying to me. JJ - I knew that you would react this way. I didn't want you to deal with one more thing; not until I could explain it face to face so that you could look into my eyes and know that I'm telling the truth. I swear none of this is my fault. It was my roommate. He was selling pot, that's all. Jen - Is that supposed to make me feel better? JJ - The way he got busted ... the stash was hidden in our room; we shared the blame. Jen - You had no idea? JJ - No! I did but I couldn't prove it. Jen - You could have called me and asked me for help. JJ - What could you have done? Jen - I could have demanded a fair hearing. I could have hired a lawyer. JJ - You live in another country Mom. They told me that the honour code was clear and that I violated it and that's that. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. Aren't you going to say anything? You look like you hate me. Jen - I don't hate you. I just don't understand why you felt that you had to handle this all on your own. JJ - Because I think deep down I was afraid that you wouldn't believe me either. I was right, wasn't I?

Marlena tells Eric that she thinks they should do this another time. I love you so much and I appreciate your support so much but I can't do this right now. She leaves. Eric goes up to John. I've got a question for you. John - Sure. Eric - What's your porblem?

Kristen - What about John? Brady - The wedding stuff you were looking at downstairs; it's been down there for years, hasn't it? Since you were going to marry him. Kristen - Who told you that? Brady - Harold. That's why you didn't want me going into the room, right? Kristen - Yeah, sorry. Brady - I should have realised that when I suggested we adopt ... I should have known it would bring back the memories of losing your baby. Kristen - I'm not sad. What you did for me was amazing. I think I was more stunned. I want to be a mom, I always have. Just for right now I want to focus on being your wife, is that okay. Brady - Yes. But I have another question for you. Going through all that stuff downstairs it must have made you question what things would have been like with my dad if it had gone differently. I know it was a long time ago and you've told me a million times you're over him ... I need to ask you if going through all that stuff brought back old feelings that you had for the guy. Kristen - It did.

Rafe - Talk to me. I know this isn't just about keeping Sami away from the baby. Nick's obviously trying to hurt you. Will, my sister needs to know the whole story. Will - No, she doesn't. Rafe - I appreciate that you're trying to protect her, I do. She loves you. You are her best friend in the whole world. You know that, don't you? Will - I feel the same way about her. Rafe - Okay then tell me. You don't need to protect me. I'm not fragile. Just tell me the truth. Will - Okay, okay. Nick doesn't want Sonny or me in my baby's life because we're gay. Rafe - Son of a bitch.

Sami - Give it to me. Give me the phone. Nick walks up to her. Sure. It's not really going to do you any good Sami. I got a dozen more where this came from. I'm a computer geek. Did you think the only copy I had of Will's confession would be on the flashdrive that you stole from my room? Sami - I don't know what you're talking about. Nick - You came in, you trashed my room and then you thought you'd get some extra leverage on me when you saw that cash. If you don't give it back your trigger happy son is the one that is going to prison because I will take this confession and I will go straight to the police when I walk away. Sami raises the gun. Who says you're walking away?

Segment 5: Dan is at the coffeehouse with Abby and Cam. I hope you're happy your brother's home. Abby - Yeah, how did you know? Dan - I just came from your mom's. I got to meet him. Abby - How did that go? Dan - It was fine. I didn't stay long; your mom wanted to talk to him. Abby - Did she say what it was about? Dan - No, she just seemed distracted. I hope everything is alright. Abby - Me too.

Jen - I do believe you and even if ... and even though you didn't know about your roommates little business, you still lied to me. And when I was a teenager and hanging around with the wrong crowd my grandparents made sure I accepted the consequences of my actions. And you know what, it worked so you better expect the same treatment from me. JJ - I wouldn't expect anything different. Jen - At some point we need to sit down and go over every detail of exactly what happened and we are going to go to your headmaster because to have this on your record ... that you were expelled; it could affect your entire future. JJ - I know. I can't tell you how good this feels having this over with and knowing that you understand. Jen - I love you so much. They hug.

John - What's your problem son? Eric - Don't call me son. You know what my problem is. How can you treat my mother like this? John - I know it's hard to see what your mother's going through, Father, but this is between her and me. Eric - Nicole says she's worried about what you might do at Brady's wedding. John - Here's a piece of advice. I would take everything Nicole says with a grain of salt. Eric - I'm just afraid she might be right. Please restrain the urge to do something that everyone will regret at the end. John - I wouldn't do anything. Eric - I'm sure you would and it wouldn't be the first time John.

Rafe - How do you know? Will - He basically told me that he doesn't want Sonny and me in the baby's life because we're faggots. Rafe - What the hell is wrong with him? Who the hell is he to judge you? Will - He wasn't always like this. I don't know. Something must have happened to him in prison. Rafe - Yeah. Does Gabi know about this? Will - No. Rafe - That figures. Marlena comes in and greets them. Rafe - Hi Marlena. Good to see you and good talking to you Will. I better get going. Will - Where are you going? Rafe - Don't worry about it. I'll be in touch. Marlena - Is everything alright? Will - I'm not sure.

Nick walks up and presses his chest against the gun barrell. Go ahead. Do it Sami. Shoot me. Then you and your son can share a prison cell for the rest of your sorry lives because I made sure that if anything happens to me the whole world is going to hear about his confession. Do it. Sami - You're bluffing. Nick - Yeah? You ready to take that chance. I want my money now. Sami - Alright. Alright. Take your money. I swear to God you keep that recording under lock and key. Nick takes the money. As long as everyone keeps their end of the bargain. And Sami you better shut your mouth about this cash. You say anything to anyone I swear to God I will destroy your son. Do you understand me? Sami - I think we understand each other. Nick - Good. He leaves. Sami mutters - Nick Fallon, you are so lucky that this wasn't loaded.

Segment 6: Abby brings Cam home to meet JJ. Jen will let them visit while she makes a phone call. JJ - You must be ... Abby - Cameron Davis. They shake hands. JJ - Abigail told me you went to St Alban's. Cam did. They talk about school a bit. Cam gets paged. He has to call the hospital. He steps out of the room. Abby asks JJ how his talk with Mom went. JJ - It was fine. Why? Abby - You don't come home early from school unless something happened. JJ - You're right but Mom and I talked about it and everything's cool now.

Marlena - Do you want to talk about it? Will - No I don't but how about you? You seem kind of down lately. Marlena - I'm okay. Will - No you're not. Marlena - Thanks for being so caring. Like you, I don't want to talk about it. Will - Okay. I completely understand that. Is this about John? I just want you to know that he is making a huge mistake. They hug.

Eric - I know it took me a long time to forgive you for what happened to my parent's marriage. John - I understand that. Eric - In the end I knew you loved her. I'm always going to think of you and Brady as family but I don't Sami will be in the same place to say the same thing. John - I understand that too. You know what, I really regret all the pain I've caused you all. Eric - Just please don't hurt our family again. Whatever you're trying to do to pull Brady away from Kristen just ... John - You don't know what the hell you're talking about. Eric - I know you should leave it in God's hands and if you don't, I'm afraid we'll all live to regret it.

Kristen - So I took one of the proverbial walks down memory lane down there and I guess the most significant thing I learned was that none of the junk down there could possibly reawaken the love that I felt for John. Maybe the hurt and the humilation of it all ... I've known in my head for a long time that I'm over him but I think I knew for sure in my heart today that I'm over John. Brady - Good for you. Kristen - Going through all that stuff allowed me to let go; say goodbye to John forever. And I know for sure that I'm on the right path although the road to here has been hellish. I'm this close to getting everything I've wanted. Brady - I feel you have closure now. Kristen - I do. You know what else I learned? That even if life sometimes doesn't give you what you want, in the long run it's for the best. They kiss.

Segment 7: Jen is outside the front door talking to Dan. JJ and I had a talk; I think things are going to be just fine. JJ comments that mom had to go outside to make a phone call. Abby - Do you think she's talking about you? I'm kidding. It's probably just Daniel who I heard you met tonight. So, what do you think, he's nice right? Cam calls out and asks Abigail if she can com here. JJ stares at the photo of Jen and Dan.

Marlena - Gabi must be getting ready to deliver any day now. Will - Yeah. The doctor says like anytime now. Marlena - Are you nervous? Will - Definitely but also excited too. Marlena - I'm so glad you decided to be a part of this baby's life. It's so good for her and for you. Will - Nothing is going to stop me from being the best father I can possibly be.

Nick is in the park talking on his cell asking where he can make a cash deposit at this hour. Rafe walks up. You're looking pretty pleased with yourself. Nick - Life is good. Rafe - Is it? Nick - What do you mean? Rafe - I know exactly who you are now Fallon and for my sister, life isn't looking up at all.

Sami is stomping outside the pub leaving EJ another message. I don't know why you're not picking up but I swear to God when I get back home I'm going to give your lying father a piece of my mind.

Kristen and Brady are looking at seating charts. Brady can't do this anymore. I'm going to get you a glass of wine. For the record, I don't care about any of this stuff all I do care about is that I'm going to be marrying you. He leaves the room. Kristen - It won't be long now Brady.

Eric - If you have any respect for me, my mother, our family, I hope you'll take my advice. He leaves. John pulls out the pearls. Sorry God, I'm not going to stand by and watch that woman destroy my boy. I'm going to stop her.

six
Member Avatar

BeeBee
May 9 2013, 11:15 PM
concerned
May 9 2013, 03:40 PM
am103
May 9 2013, 12:19 PM
These Nick/Sami scenes are made of WIN!

Also, these JJ/Jennifer/Daniel scenes are pretty damn good too. I LOVE how awkward Daniel already is around JJ. I'm really gonna like this kid.

And I still can't get over the ridiculousness of Cameron/Abigail. Not even the virginity thing. Seriously, Cameron is a DOCTOR and he's struggling to pay his loans off and had to resort to stripping? Come on, I could see if he was bussing tables at the Brady Pub, but he's a DOCTOR for crying out loud. Dumb, dumb, dumb.
Well he was bussing tables at the pub at one time.
Cameron was only bussing tables to help Caroline,he was not working for her.I thought I heard Cameron say he picked up a custodial job then say something about slinging a mop and minimum wage to pay his loans rather than stripping.I hope that is not what I heard him say.How is it Cameron ,who is supposedly intelligent enough to sucessfully complete a prepatory school program in London England and medical school, can only find work as a stripper or a janitor.He Lexie's brother and Abe's brother in law.He is friendly with Chad,Abby,Daniel,Jennifer,and Brady who are related to Maggie,Victor,EJ.and Sonny but the best he can do is stripper or janitor.
PLEASE TELL ME I DID NOT HEAR CAMERON CORRECTLY AS TO HIS NEW JOB!!!
Didn't Maxine say that doctors aren't allowed to have side jobs? He's probably trying to stay under the radar.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

after i saw new jj on youtbe i see how the story will end up daving saving jj from himself and jj end up like him blah

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

am103
May 9 2013, 11:52 PM
AFaithL
May 9 2013, 11:46 PM
I have to say, though, I am SICK of seeing wimpy! Marlena. Marlena is not a weak, teary, person who would be crying passively over John or any man. The real Marlena is a strong, smart, funny, feisty person who would be up in someone's face demanding answers.

I want active, ass-kicking, Marlena back - not this wimpy pod-person. The writers just have her react to stupid plot-points, instead of writing her as a three-dimensional person with a STORY. I want lots of Marlena action, storyline, and dialogue...not wimpily reacting to whatever someone says to her.

The real Marlena would have gotten in John's face about his plan and would be actively working to take Kristen down and save her family. Bring her back!
:hail:

Exactly! Marlena is so transparent right now, I hate the way she's being written. I don't care if it's John or Roman or The Pope who is treating Marlena like this, the real Marlena would NOT take it lying down or mope around Salem like she has been lately. Lazy writing!
This is the woman who shot Stefano DiMera to his second or third believed death, because she was tired of him messing with people she loved. Marlena is not someone who sits back and takes crap, she never has been.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Eric will always think of John as family,uh,he IS family,he is your fathers cousin,writers seem to forget that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply