Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, May 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 9 2013, 06:32 AM (9,864 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Sick is exuding unintentional chemistry today, LOL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

This Nick/Sami fight is all kinds of awesome.

Brewster
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 9 2013, 12:02 PM
JJ being fake nice to Dan and then taking a dig - I think I'm gonna like this kid.
The kid may have hope after all.

Brewster
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 9 2013, 12:15 PM
The best kind. I love it when Kate & Lucas do that.

am103
Member Avatar

These Nick/Sami scenes are made of WIN!

Also, these JJ/Jennifer/Daniel scenes are pretty damn good too. I LOVE how awkward Daniel already is around JJ. I'm really gonna like this kid.

And I still can't get over the ridiculousness of Cameron/Abigail. Not even the virginity thing. Seriously, Cameron is a DOCTOR and he's struggling to pay his loans off and had to resort to stripping? Come on, I could see if he was bussing tables at the Brady Pub, but he's a DOCTOR for crying out loud. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm more than ready for Abby to punch her V card & forget this stupid story ever happened.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 9 2013, 12:14 PM
I love Eric. He just exudes goodness and it's so nice to have a genuinely good person on the canvas.
lol, that's why I hope they keep him a priest for awhile longer. It helps him fight the temptation of being an evil, lol.

Sevprince

I always thought that Nick had the most chemistry with Sami out of all the characters he interacted with. It would be so funny if they hooked up. Can you imagine everyone's reaction.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

BWAHA! JJ's a drug dealer & got expelled!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

oooh, JJ's a drug dealer. I always wanted Days to do their own version of "Weeds"

blueskies
Member Avatar

Matt
May 9 2013, 12:14 PM
Oh, little Jack Patrick Devereaux where have you been all my life?! (or at least these last few years)
His middle name's Patrick?? Why don't I remember this?!?! :o

cord08

am103
May 9 2013, 12:19 PM
These Nick/Sami scenes are made of WIN!

Also, these JJ/Jennifer/Daniel scenes are pretty damn good too. I LOVE how awkward Daniel already is around JJ. I'm really gonna like this kid.

And I still can't get over the ridiculousness of Cameron/Abigail. Not even the virginity thing. Seriously, Cameron is a DOCTOR and he's struggling to pay his loans off and had to resort to stripping? Come on, I could see if he was bussing tables at the Brady Pub, but he's a DOCTOR for crying out loud. Dumb, dumb, dumb.
Young doctors really don't get paid that much, especially if they're not specialized physicians. Or if they're not attending physicians.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LMAO!! Jack, Jr. is hell on wheels! :roflol: Just what Bitchifer deserves.

cord08

Haha, I thought JJ's eyes looked a little glassy. Now I know why...

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 9 2013, 12:15 PM
I honestly thought they were going to start making out considering how close they were standing and all the panting and heavy breathing. :)

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

And again, I freakin' LOVE when Sami throws around threats of EJ. Somebody like Sami should see being married to a DiMera as a power trip.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Sami. I believe you just got owned.

cord08

Holy crap. Nick and Sami have really inappropriate chemistry. BB needs to stop with the heavy breathing and intense stares.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I am seriously all about Casey Moss's JJ Devereaux today!

am103
Member Avatar

Seriously, when did Sami become enjoyable again? These scenes are so good!

And JJ got expelled for selling drugs? Color me interested.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply