Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, May 10th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 10 2013, 07:08 AM (9,071 Views)
Sweet and Salty

TreasureCove
May 10 2013, 03:39 PM
Sweet and Salty
May 10 2013, 02:08 PM
Will is just LUCKY he didn't go to prison? Another Lucas bash/who? Where? Why'd they even bring him back?!
:offs: Will shot EJ for very good reasons. He isn't just "lucky" he didn't go, his father sacraficed himself to protect Will.

Yet Will spends all his time thanking EJ and kissing EJ's ass. We haven't seen Lucas since his last 3 minutes on the show. :angry:
That's exactly what I'm saying! I know I worded it weird. Totally an offensive statement by Will, I thought! Ungrateful!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Carly
May 10 2013, 04:26 PM
Chad & Abigail_D
May 10 2013, 02:22 PM
sigh....so it was another day without Chad?? :shame:
Is Casey Deidrick's contract about to expire? I feel like DAYS is phasing him out.

I loved Nicole's fantasy that Father Eric was about to have sex with her right on the floor of Horton Square! It was soooo wrong....but soooo right! :yahoo: I really hope DAYS doesn't rush the Ericole romance. I'd like to see this play out over the long haul. For example, Nicole could take care of Eric when he has the flu. They could have their first kiss under the mistletoe at Christmas. Then Eric could give Nicole a sweet gift for Valentine's Day. And eventually, they could get trapped at Horton Cabin during a hurricane or something and finally give in to their passions. If DAYS plays this right, the show could get an excellent two-year storyline connected to Ericole's smoldering passions.

Does anyone get the feeling that Bo isn't actually on a business trip? Maybe Bo has been kidnapped, and Hope is using the "business trip" thing as an excuse to explain Bo's absence while she secretly tries to rescue him. (I'd give this storyline bonus points if Hope asked Vargas to use his underworld contacts to help her locate Bo.) Then there could be an explosion at the place where Bo is being held captive, and Bo is then presumed dead. Seriously, I'd just like DAYS to come up with something interesting and dramatic to explain Bo's absence.
Looked to me like they were gonna kiss! Didn't see anything more than that. It was sweet!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Posted Image

Hope in glasses - i completely approve! she looks so cute in them! :)

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 10 2013, 09:20 PM
Posted Image

Your post + Your avatar is like the most perfect unintentional comedic combo.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
May 10 2013, 09:29 PM
Supergirlx2
Posted Image

Your post + Your avatar is like the most perfect unintentional comedic combo.
i realize that. i was tempted to edit my post & add "though my Ciara avi seems to disagree" in brackets at the end.

Sweet and Salty

Supergirlx2
Posted Image

Classy.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

i gotta give Kristian kudos for playing the "Ciara would rather stay at her friend's house & watch a movie than come home with me" scene perfectly! You could hear her sadness & hurt, but it was subtle and not OTT. :)

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

now that i've seen it, i must say that Vope's second scene had some flirting going on in it. i sure hope Vargas takes Hope up on her "if you need me, call me" offer... ;)

Sweet and Salty

Supergirlx2
May 10 2013, 10:01 PM
now that i've seen it, i must say that Vope's second scene had some flirting going on in it. i sure hope Vargas takes Hope up on her "if you need me, call me" offer... ;)
I didn't see any flirting on Hopes part. Not a bit. Strictly professional. Actually didn't see any in Vrgas either. I think they look cute together though! And that they have chemistry! If Bo's gone for good I totally love the pairing! Hope they take it slow like they're doing with Father Eric and Nikki!

am103
Member Avatar

I was really hoping for a big Sami/Stefano showdown today when she came storming into the mansion. Damn. But how funny was it when Johnny said he wants to live with EJ AND Rafe? Lol, every day would be like Christmas for Sami...

BEST part of the episode today was Ericole. Easily. Those two just make me melt in every scene.

Another great day of character interactions, imo. I LOVE how much Kate adores Sonny. I would love to see some scenes with Sonny/Marlena, though.

Gotta say, I was disappointed that Jennifer/JJ/Abigail didn't continue today. I was really enjoying that steady stride we got this week of Deveraux family angst. When the three of them were all interacting, I thought to myself, "Daniel who?!"

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 10 2013, 05:31 PM
I'm so glad Hope isn't shipping EJami. It would've been OOC, considering she was shipping Safe at the start of the year.
You're right. I hope Hope secretly ships Safe cause she's really in love with Ej :)

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Sweet and Salty
May 10 2013, 10:29 PM
Supergirlx2
I didn't see any flirting on Hopes part. Not a bit. Strictly professional. Actually didn't see any in Vrgas either. I think they look cute together though! And that they have chemistry! If Bo's gone for good I totally love the pairing! Hope they take it slow like they're doing with Father Eric and Nikki!
I saw a little bit of flirting between Vope as well! :wub2:

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Maggie28wubsEj
May 10 2013, 11:32 PM
Supergirlx2
May 10 2013, 05:31 PM
I'm so glad Hope isn't shipping EJami. It would've been OOC, considering she was shipping Safe at the start of the year.
You're right. I hope Hope secretly ships Safe cause she's really in love with Ej :)
Ha ha! That would be awesome and so totally HOT!! :wub2:

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Phil Sogard
Scriptwriter: Jeanne Marie Ford

Segment 1: Stefano is in the foyer on his cell. I have something I need you to take care of for me. No, right away. It's urgent.

Nicole is in the park. She drops her purse and bends down to start picking things up. Eric picks up something and hands it to her. They kiss passionately and end up on the ground. Nicole comes out of her fantasy. She's in the rectory. OMG, OMG. It's happening again. She throws her purse to the floor. Damn it! Nicole sits on the floor and talks to herself. What am I supposed to do to make these feelings go away. Please God. I'm trying to do the right thing. Please help me stop lusting after your priest. Eric comes in and starts helping her pick things up - deja vu for Nicole.

Sami comes into the Di mansion slamming the door behind her and bellering Stefano, I'm home. She stomps into the living room yelling 'Where are you?' EJ comes sashaying in. I got your message. Sami - Where is your father? Well I'm going to find him. He's probably upstairs facetiming with his mistress and he's not ... EJ stops her forward momentum. I can't let you do that. Sami - Did you say you're not going to let me do something? EJ - I understand that you're upset but you have to remember my father did have that evidence stolen from the police station to protect William. Sami - No he didn't. He did it for himself so he could have something to lord over my head or Will's or both. EJ - What exactly do you think you're going to do if you go and confront him? What are you going to say? Give me the evidence back or I'm out of here. Sami - He'd like that, wouldn't he? EJ - My father does not respond well to threats and you do not want to give him any stupid ideas. Sami - So what do I do? EJ - Take a deep breath ... they sit on the DNA stained sofa. EJ - Remember your family. Sami - Like he's taken such good care of his family. EJ - I can take care of my father. Sami - But he doesn't want you to marry me and he has stuff on you too and I'm sick of living in this house and him lording it over us like he's Darth Vader. EJ - Please... Sami shrieks - No, I'm tired of being ... Johnny stands in the doorway. Stop fighting!

Sonny thinks it's good that Will told Rafe. He needs to know that his sister is married to a bigot. Will - I'm just afraid of what Rafe's going to do now. I didn't want Gabi to have to deal with any of this until after the baby was born. He looks up ... Oh great and if Grandma finds out ... Sonny - She's not. She won't hear it from me. Kate comes over. I have to show you something I got for the baby. They probably won't stay on her for 5 secs but aren't these the cutest booties ever! Will - Oh my gosh. Pretty cute. Sonny - Excuse me, I'm going to go and take care of this delivery. Kate - Well that was really smooth. Obviously you have something to say to me that you didn't want to say in front of Sonny. Will - No, I can say anything I want in front of Sonny though now that you are here I have a kind of personal question I want to ask you. Why did you break up with Rafe?

Hope is strolling through the square when she sees Vargas. She greets him. I was going to stop by the rectory later to see how you were doing. Everything okay? Vargas - Everything's been great. It's good to know I'm not the only ex-con in town who's turned his life around. I ran into your cousin Nick the other day.

When Rafe tells Nick that he knows him now and life isn't really that good for his sister Nick asks why not. Rafe - When my sister decided to marry a guy she barely knew at all, a guy who had just gotten out of prison for killing someone, I had to work really hard to give you the benefit of the doubt. Nick - And I really appreciate that. Rafe - You say you want to be a good husband to my sister and help raise this baby, protect her, make her happy. Nick - Yeah and I intend to do all those things. Rafe - Well my sister would be better off leaving you and never looking back. You convinced my sister that you wanted to be her protector and you pretty much got her into bed the minute you met her. And then you got her to lie and say the baby was yours. Why did you do that? Nick - Will didn't want to be a dad. Rafe - Will wants to be the father of this baby yet you somehow got him to sign away his parental rights. Why do you not want him near his own child? Nick - Rafe, you've got this all wrong. What is going on? Is Will trash talking ... Rafe - Don't lie to me. Do you hear me! I know exactly why you don't want Will to be a part of his own child's life.

Will - If you don't want to talk about it ... Kate - I really, really don't. Will - The thing is my love life is your business and Adrienne's business apparently and it's everybody's business. Kate - Because we care about you. Will - Well I care about you and I care about Rafe. Kate - Well you and everyone else were so shocked when we were together but you were right 'cause it never would have worked out. Will - I never said that. Sonny walks up - For the record, I've never seen you so happy. Will - Neither have I and I've known you a lot longer than he has. So come on, why did you dump him?

Segment 2: Hope - Where did you see Nick? Vargas - I've run into him in town a couple of times with his new bride. He seems like he's doing very well for himself. Hope - He is. Of course it was a tough adjustment at first. Vargas - Well yeah. I'm sure he's had people helping him though just like you've helped me which again, I'm truly thankful for. Hope - Just doing my job. Vargas - Yeah. The job at the church has been great. I'm starting to learn my talents. It's going to be helpful to me when I'm ready to move on. Hope - If you want me to put you in touch with Nick I'm sure I can do that. Vargas - Thanks but I'm sure I'll see him around town so ... Hope gets a call. It's the station, I've got to take this. Call me if you need anything. Vargas - I sure will. Hope - Good to see you. Bye.

Caroline watches Gabi work. You should be resting. Gabi - I'm fine. It's good to feel useful. Caroline - You are making a baby. I can't think of anything more important. You should go on up to your room and take a rest. Gabi - I don't live upstairs anymore. Caroline - Of course. You and Nick are living at Victor's. I wish I could keep things straight. Gabi - That's okay. You remembered in the end and that's what matters. Caroline - I should keep reminding myself I'm one of the lucky ones. I have a daughter that got me on drug trial test and my nimble-minded club has made me a champion crossword puzzle maker. But of course your friends and your family are the best medicine in the world. Gabi - We're very grateful for your support too. Nick always says he doesn't know where he'd be if you hadn't given him a chance. Caroline - Speaking of Nick, where is your husband?

Nick - You know that I love Gabi and that baby with all of my heart and nobody can say any different. And if Will is going around ... Rafe - This isn't about Will. This is about you! You ... it's not just that you killed a man or that you framed someone else for the crime ... but you became obsessed with Melanie and then you would do anything to get whatever you wanted. Nick - I was hooked on pills. I'm not that guy anymore. You know that. Rafe gets a call. Rafe - It's Hope. I bet there's a few things she'd like to hear about her cousin and what kind of man he really is.

Sonny sits down next to Will. Kate - It seems like the two of you have been discussing me, talking about me. Will - We just want you to be happy. Kate - Thank you, that's sweet. Believe it or not I want to be happy too but I don't understand why you think me seeing Rafe for about 2 seconds was a momentous event in my life. Will - We just told you why we think that. Kate - So I was happy, I had a smile on my face. Maybe that has to do with me having a wonderful job, a beautiful family and your sweet baby's on the way and I'm finally unfettered from my gargoyle of an ex-husband. I certainly can pick them, can't I? Will - I think you can. I saw you on Valentine's Day and I couldn't put my finger on it but you were so happy for some reason. I had a feeling then that you might be seeing somebody. Kate - Really, it was that obvious? Will - Yes! Absolutely! Sonny and I have found that out. When you're in love it's harder to hide then you think.

Nicole - Thank you. Well, do you like my new filing system. (Along with her purse several files went flying as well). I was looking for the electrical contract for the new school ... voila, here it is. Eric - I'm so sorry we piled so much on you right now. Nicole - It's okay. I can handle it. Eric - Things are happening a lot faster than we thought. Nicole - Yeah. Eric - What? Nicole - I was thinking on the otherhand sometimes things never change at all.

EJ picks up Johnny. Sami - Nothing to worry about. We were not fighting. EJ - Of course not. Johnny - You were yelling. EJ - We were having a disagreement. Johnny - If it was me and Allie you'd call it fighting. EJ - I thought you were asleep. Johnny - Not anymore. I never had dessert. Sami - You can have some fruit. Johnny - Fruit! EJ will see what he can get for him. Sami and Johnny will wait. Sami tells him that his teacher told her all about the story he wrote about moving into the mansion. I thought that picture you drew of Dracula was a nice toucht. What do you think about living here? Are you happy? EJ returns and listens as Johnny replies - Sure but I liked it better when we lived with Rafe. Sami hugs him.

Segment 3: Eric - What do you mean nothing ever changes. Nicole - I'm still a disorganized mess and you're still wonderful you. Eric - Not so wonderful at the moment. Nicole - Why would you say that? Does it have something to do with what I told you about your mom and John. Eric - I ran into John and I think you're right. I think he's going to try and blow up this wedding. Nicole - Oh. Eric - I tried to talk some sense into John. I don't think I handled things very well. Nicole - I'm sure it went better than you think. Eric - I know him well enough and I'm afraid things may go bad. Nicole - I'm sorry. Eric - No, I'm glad you said something. I'm just glad you're here period. He takes her hand. Nicole - Me too.

Kate - Please tell me you haven't discussed any of this with your father. Will - Oh no. I told you I wouldn't but he did mention to me how happy you've been lately. Kate - Oh God. What! Do I have a neon sign around my neck. Sonny - Maybe, yeah. Will - So has Rafe. I've barely seen the man smile since M... Kate - Since when? You can say it. Since he was with your mother.

Sami - Don't you love living here in this fun, big house. Johnny - Sure. I just miss Rafe. Don't you miss 'em Mommy? Sami - Rafe loves you and your brother and sisters. I know he does and I'm sure he misses you too but we're living here with Daddy. Johnny - Daddy's the best. I love Daddy! Sami - Of course you do and this is Daddy's house; it's so much fun. Johnny - No, it's nano's. Can't we move back into Rafe's with Daddy and Rafe? Sami laughs. Gee, why didn't I think of that. EJ makes his presence known.

Rafe answers Hope's call. Can you meet me at the station in 10. I want to pick your brain about a case. Rafe - I'm on my way. He tells Nick he has to go. But we'll finish this later. Nick - Rafe, please don't talk to Gabi right now; not until you hear my side of the story. Rafe - The story? Nick - It's very important to Gabi for all of us to get along for the baby's sake and I don't want anything upsetting her right now while she's pregnant. Rafe - My sister's stronger than you think. Besides what if she found out I was keeping the truth from her. Nick - What truth? Rafe - What kind of man her husband really is. She deserves to know and I'm going to tell her. Nick - Now? Rafe - Yes, today as soon as I see her. He leaves.

Segment 4: Kate - Thank you for your concern. It's sweet. Will - I know you don't want to talk about it but you have given us some really good advice. Sonny - Look how happy we are! Will - Yeah, so we want to return the favour. Kate - Actually, of all the couples in Salem, I think you two are the happiest. I have to go now. I love you. Will - I love you too. Kisses and hugs all around. Outside the coffeehouse Kate pulls out her phone and looks at Rafe's call info and picture.

In Hope's office at the station Rafe chuckles as he goes through a file. Yes he is my informant. Tell you what, I'll bring him in here and see what he has to say. Hope - That will be great. Thanks, I appreciate it. He notices she's distracted. Rafe - Is everything okay. Hope - I'm late picking up Ciara from her friend's house. Rafe - Well get out of here. Hope - I'm late and she's furious with me ... she's really mad at me. Said she'd rather stay at her friend's house and watch a movie then come home with me. Rafe - You know that's not true. Hope - You know what Rafe, honestly, I don't blame her. I'm not doing so great, am I, at being both mommy and daddy. Rafe - Yeah, because that's an impossible job. Hope puts on her glasses. Rafe tells her she just has to lower her standards a little bit. I'm sure you're doing a great job besides it will get better when Bo comes back, right? Hope - Right. So you're going to be an uncle any day now. Now that's exciting. Gabi okay. Rafe - Healthwise everything is fine. Hope - Healthwise ... what is it? What's wrong?

Gabi calls Nick and he tells her he got hung up at work but he's on his way. What's going on? Gabi - Caroline and I are having a snack. It's pretty quiet in here tonight. Nick - Good. I'll be there soon. Nick gets another call. It's Vargas. Nick - What do you want? Vargas - I just thought you'd want to know I just had a nice talk with your cousin Hope, the cop. Nick - Yeah. Vargas - Yeah, she offered to put me in touch with you. I guess she's hoping we'll become pals what with all we have in common. Nick - Is that why you called me Vargas. To tell me that you and Hope had a talk. Vargas - I do like to keep you in the loop Nick. I also want to make sure you're doing that job you promised me you'd take care of. Nick - I ... am ... on ... it.

Nicole - I mean I'm glad I'm here and not on the streets or dead. Eric - I know what you meant. Nicole - I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't come back to town when you did. Eric - Yeah, me too. You helped me too. Nicole - I did, you mean with my mad filing system. Eric - There were a lot of things I kind of needed to get off my chest and you stayed on top of me until I did. You listened and you didn't judge. Nicole - I'm really in no position to do that. I'm sure Brady feels judged though. I understand how he feels. When you're in love you don't think straight. Eric - Yeah. Nicole - Maybe I can help sort out this mess with your family. Eric - Thank you. I appreciate that. I know this job was only temporary until you got back on your feet and you did so you know I'm going to be really sad to see you go. Nicole - I'm not going anywhere.

Nick enters the coffeehouse and goes up to Will and Sonny. There you are. Sonny - Here we are. Will - What's your problem now? Nick - My problem is the crap that you've been feeding Rafe. What the hell did you tell him?

Segment 5: Sonny - Don't make a scene. Will - It's okay. I didn't say a damn thing to Rafe. He actually figured it out on his own and it didn't take him very long either. I'm sure Gabi's going to figure it out too. Nick - Figure out what? What are you talking about? Will - What do you think! You're a homophobic jerk.

Rafe - Nothing. I'm just being an overprotective big brother. Hope - Are you sure? Rafe - Yeah. Hope - I think between your family, the Brady's and the Horton's, she's going to be one spoiled little girl ... very well dressed though. Hope looks up. Bernardi, what are you doing back here? Jones has the flu, Commissioner Brady asked me to come in and cover for him. He sees Rafe - I didn't have a chance to tell you earlier, that package came for you this afternoon. Rafe - Oh yeah, nice. Hope - What package? Rafe - Johnny outgrew the FBI jacket I gave him so he wanted another one.

EJ reveals Johnny's dessert with a flourish claiming he made it. Johnny - You did not make it. EJ - Daddy's a terrible cook but I did give chef the recipe this morning because I knew you would love it. Johnny declares it's delicious. Sami's worried he's going to make a mess in the fancy living room and suggests going to the kitchen. Sami and Johnny head out of the room. EJ gets a call. It's Rafe. EJ - What can I do for you? Rafe - Johnny's new jacket was just delivered. I know it's a little bit late. EJ - He just went to bed. Where are you? Rafe - I'm at the station on the way to the pub to see my sister. EJ - I can meet you there in 10 mins. Rafe - Make it 20, I've got to walk. EJ - Okay, see you in 20. He sends a text to Sami. Had to run out on errand. Do not talk to Father. He leaves. Outside he makes another call. It's me. Listen I have a job for you. Yes now!

Eric - What do you mean you're not going anywhere. I mean this job isn't ... Nicole - A career befitting my many talents? Come on, who else is going to hire me? And I've quit here at least twice. How many fights have we gotten in? Eric - I haven't been counting. Nicole - That's probably a good thing. Look, if I haven't left by now clearly I'm not leaving any time soon or ever apparently. Eric - You don't have to make any committment now. Nicole - If committment were my style ... Vargas knocks and comes in. Hope I'm not interrupting.

Segment 6: Vargas - I'm ready to get to work stripping those floors for you. Eric - It's pretty late. You can get to that tomorrow. Vargas - I'd much rather move on it now. Eric - Okay, supplies are in the workroom. Speaking of work I have a prayer service to attend so goodnight. He leaves. Nicole - Don't say anything. Vargas - Do you really think he has no idea you're in lust with him? Unless of course he thinks ignoring it will make the problem go away. Nicole - Do you really think he has no idea that you have some other agenda besides stripping floors, really? Once a con, always a con. Vargas - Look who's talking. That's okay. You're not going to have me here to kick around much longer. Nicole - What are you up too?

Nick - I guess you've never made a mistake and said something you wish you hadn't. Will - I'm sure that word just kind of slipped out of your mouth. Nick - OMG ... I say one word and I've apologised a million times and you hold one word over my head for the rest of my life. Sonny - It's not what you said, it's who you are and what you've done. You blackmailed Will to keep him away from his own girl. You know why you did that .. because he's gay. If that doesn't make you a homophobe what does. Nick - I hope to God you haven't been spouting off this stuff to Rafe because now I have to go stop him before he talks to Gabi.

Rafe is holding up the jacket. Hope - That is adorable. Johnny is a lucky little guy to have you in his life, he really is. Rafe - Once she marries EJ the game is going to change. Hope - It won't change how much you love him or how much he loves you. Rafe - I know Sami is your niece but I can't help thinking she and EJ deserve each other. Hope - Okay, Sami's no saint, I'll give you that but no one deserves a DiMera. No one! Rafe - I guess you're right. I really better get going. Hope - Thanks for coming in, I appreciate it. Rafe - Sure. See you. Outside the office he calls Gabi. Are you at the pub, I was going to bring you by a midnight snack. Gabi - Well you wouldn't be passing Martha's Bakery now would you? Rafe - You know I would. Gabi - I've been having these crazy cravings for the blueberry cinnamon muffins. Rafe laughs. Alright. Special delivery on it's way. Gabi - Thanks, I owe you. Rafe - You're my little sister. I'd do anything for you, you know that right? Gabi - Of course I know that. Rafe - And I'll always be here for you no matter what. Don't ever forget that.

Will - This is going to sound weird but I feel bad for Nick. Sonny - Why? Will - I don't know. The guy tried so hard to turn his life around after he got out of prison. Sonny - He wouldn't have been in prison if he didn't kill a guy. Will - I know but I could have gone to prison. I just got lucky. The person I feel really bad for is Gabi. She's in love with him and she's going to be crushed. Sonny - That's why we're going to be there for her. I know I haven't always been easy on her but you care about her and we care about this baby ... that's all that matters to me. Will - I love you for saying that. I love you for a lot of reasons actually. Sonny - Right back at you. Will - I can't believe how lucky I am. I hope Gabi gets this lucky someday. Sonny - You don't think she'll stay with Nick after this? Will - We'll find out soon enough.

Kate comes into the pub. Hi Gabi. You look so lovely. How are you feeling? Gabi - Good. Just anxious to meet Arianna. Kate - I think we're all anxious to meet little Arianna. Here ... something for the baby. Gabi - You've already bought her so many things. Kate - I know ... I must admit it's becoming a bit of an addiction shopping for Arianna. When the stores are closed I go online straight to the baby boutiques. So here's my latest purchase in the wee hours. Gabi pulls out the booties. Oh my gosh. They are so adorable. Kate - Pretty soon you're going to be snuggling Arianna who's wearing the cutest lace booties. Gabi - I love them. Thank you so much. Kate - My pleasure. Gabi - I want you to know that you're always welcome to visit and I don't want it to be awkward between you and Rafe. I'm sorry things didn't work out. Kate - Thank you but we're all adults. It's going to be fine. EJ walks in. Well look who it is, Kate. I'm so happy I bumped into you. Kate - Why is that? EJ - I wanted to thank you for the wonderful, generous, thoughtful gift you gave my fiancee. Kate - Ooh!

Sami returns to the living room to find Stefano at the chess board. Stefano - I don't suppose anyone ever taught you how to play chess. Sami sits down. No, why don't you?

Segment 7: Vargas - I'm not up to anything. I'm just not planning on hanging around this place much longer. Tell me you're not either. Eric returns. Forgot my stole. Vargas - I should get to it. He leaves. Eric - Did I interrupt anything? Nicole - Are you kidding? She puts his stole around his neck. You don't want to be late. You don't want to give those church ladies anything to grumble about. Eric - No I definitely don't want that. Goodnight again. Nicole - Goodnight Eric.

Gabi calls Nick who's in the square. Where are you? Nick - I'm on my way now. Do you want me to meet you there still? Gabi - Yeah, I'm waiting for Rafe. He's on his way from the police station. Is everything okay? Nick - Terrific. I will see you soon. After the call he says - Everything will be terrific as long as Rafe doesn't get to you first. He gets a call. Yeah, I told you. I've got the cash. Something's come up that I need to do first but I guarantee you, don't worry, it will be there soon. I will be there on time.

EJ - You outdid yourself Kate. Kate - I've always been a believer in giving gifts that people really appreciate and can you use. You know like knife ???, meat slicers and pre-nups. Sami's really, really good with firearms. I'm sure she'll put that gun to good use.

Sami picks up a piece. I know a little about chess. This one's the King, right? This one is you. I wonder which one I am? Which one is EJ? What about Kristen? What about Chad? Actually what I really want to know is which one is Will?

Will - I can't believe what an idiot I was to be so afraid to tell you about the baby; so afraid that you would leave me if I told you she was mine. Sonny - We had just gotten together at the time. Maybe you didn't understand then how much I really loved you but you understand now. Will - Oh yeah. They kiss.

Rafe is walking in some alley carrying Johnny's jacket and checking his cell when he's struck heavily from behind on the back of his head with a piece of pipe. The person who stuck him walks up to him where he's lying on the ground. (Appears to be wearing the same colour of clothing as Nick).

concerned
Member Avatar

I feel like Nicole and Eric's relationship will almost be over before it begins.

"deja vu for Nicole"

They definitely have everything that it takes to be fantastic together I just can't help feeling that the writings never going to be there for them.
Happy to be pleasantly surprised though.

concerned
Member Avatar

I love Vargas, I think he is completely captivating, fabulous actor, I enjoy his scenes each and everytime he is on. There is always something more to his scenes than just what's written and I think he's a fabulous find.

I think its a shame to have Hope wasting away whilst Bo is indefinitely away. I think it was a a crime the way they let Bo leave after all these years and they wasted a huge opportunity to have an absolutely gut wrenching gripping story. They really should have taken notes from Lexie's demise.

But I have real reservations about Vargas being paired up with either Nicole or Hope, despite the fact that both couple look fabulous together and have "chemistry". I just feel from a character point of view he is not right for them.
With Nicole the timing is not right for her to be kicked in the guts again, anyway he's been an a****at to her and so it seems that relationship has taken care of itself. Which is a pity because it had potential before they ran it into the ditch.
I also don't think he's right for Hope ( and this coming from someone who was in favour of Patrick Lockhard). Its not right for Hopes character to be moving on whilst there is a chance Bo is still out there and in love with her. Its also not something I would expect Hope to do to take up with an ex criminal whilst she still has Ciara to look after. I think you can take those kind of chances in life when its just you but when you have a child and particularly if you are their only parent I would expect someone of Hope's character to be putting Ciara first and not exposing her to even the slightest risk. (even if it does look as though Ciara is capable of taking down the whole town),
Edited by concerned, May 11 2013, 11:11 AM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

concerned
May 11 2013, 11:10 AM
I love Vargas, I think he is completely captivating, fabulous actor, I enjoy his scenes each and everytime he is on. There is always something more to his scenes than just what's written and I think he's a fabulous find.

I think its a shame to have Hope wasting away whilst Bo is indefinitely away. I think it was a a crime the way they let Bo leave after all these years and they wasted a huge opportunity to have an absolutely gut wrenching gripping story. They really should have taken notes from Lexie's demise.

But I have real reservations about Vargas being paired up with either Nicole or Hope, despite the fact that both couple look fabulous together and have "chemistry". I just feel from a character point of view he is not right for them.
With Nicole the timing is not right for her to be kicked in the guts again, anyway he's been an a****at to her and so it seems that relationship has taken care of itself. Which is a pity because it had potential before they ran it into the ditch.
I also don't think he's right for Hope ( and this coming from someone who was in favour of Patrick Lockhard). Its not right for Hopes character to be moving on whilst there is a chance Bo is still out there and in love with her. Its also not something I would expect Hope to do to take up with an ex criminal whilst she still has Ciara to look after. I think you can take those kind of chances in life when its just you but when you have a child and particularly if you are their only parent I would expect someone of Hope's character to be putting Ciara first and not exposing her to even the slightest risk. (even if it does look as though Ciara is capable of taking down the whole town),
I'm not for Hope moving on while Bo is still MIA. I'm looking at after the stuff with Bo is resolved. I can see Hope falling for Vargas because she's always been one to lean towards the bad boys. Technically, Bo has been in prison, and so has Hope, so they're both ex-cons, in a way. I think that Hope could be the Kayla to Vargas' Patch/Steve.
Ciara's been kidnapped, had to deal with Carly, & had an encounter with Fafe. We haven't seen anything to indicate that Vargas would be a danger to Ciara or harm her in any way.

nightfan

concerned
May 11 2013, 11:10 AM

Luke raped Laura on GH, so that means all bets are off. And that despite Vargas and Nicole's touch and go relationship, all bets with them are off. They could still make it.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
May 10 2013, 02:12 PM
Honestly, I just assumed he called Justin.
I don't remember the exact wording but the tone of voice/manner of speaking suggested he was speaking to someone subservient to him not an equal so I did not get a Justin vibe from the call.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
May 10 2013, 10:29 PM
Supergirlx2
Even though Bo was a " bad boy" and Hope has been in prison,I do not want to see her with Vargas.He went to prison, while in prison,did something so bad he had to stay in prison three more years,he stabbed Nick in the back while in prison,and has been blackmailing and threatening Nick since he got out of prison.He also manhandled Nicole and is continuing to blackmail her.Vargas aways has a beard stubble making him downright nasty to me and he always has a threatening tone of voice when speaking to Nick or Nicole but that fake" nice convict going straight" voice and dialogue when speaking to someone who can hurt him.Based on the preceding factors and that fake smary discussion he had with Hope,I don't want him anywhere near Hope and Ciara,he makes my skin crawl.Although Shawn can act and is good looking,I loathe and despise the character Vargas and the sooner the character is gone the better.If they want to clean him up,make him another character,and bring him back later,I'm on board.In my elese he cannot be redeemed as he has been written up to this point.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply