Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Male Contract Role
Topic Started: May 10 2013, 01:08 PM (2,890 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I definitely see this being Dario.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Hopefully it is Dario. Another Hernandez in town can only be a good thing.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Lucky
May 13 2013, 03:10 PM
Hopefully it is Dario. Another Hernandez in town can only be a good thing.
I hope it's Dario too. ANY Hernandez sibling is far more interesting than Rafe

tylerbo20

disgusting

WowItsJustine
Member Avatar

Hey Days here is a novel idea.How about writing for the people you already have on the
show who are barely on the canvas? Geez.

NicGil

I wish Days would write for the characters they have...ahem Lucas anyone? Chad? I'm sure there's more I'm not thinking of. I don't see how Dario is needed but it will be interesting to see if they at least mention him now that Rafe is in critical condition.

NicGil

WowItsJustine
May 13 2013, 07:45 PM
Hey Days here is a novel idea.How about writing for the people you already have on the
show who are barely on the canvas? Geez.
I basically posted the same thing as you. Should have read your post first!

soapgal
Member Avatar

The positive thing about this being another Hernandez is that is takes less time to watch Days since I will have one more person to FF. Wow after I speed through Rafe, Gabi, Cameron, Danifer and nuDario I will be able to watch in no time at all!

MissLola
Member Avatar

I actually liked Dario. He made Melanie almost tolerable. But I really don't see the point in bringing him back now or with a new actor.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply