Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoilers Pics for the week of May 13th
Topic Started: May 10 2013, 03:46 PM (1,936 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-51313/13353/#item=289242
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Yay for Rafe being beaten!!

Wonderful to read that Hope, Sonny & Will welcomes JJ home

More Nick, Sonny & Will scenes

Hope is on the scene, back in detective-mode

I'd hoped for a new Chad & Abby pic, but hey- They're mentioned together and Chad "puts his heart on the line" :wub:

Looking forward to Jennifer & JJ scenes

Kristen!

Lucas finds out about Rate. But Lucas is on!

Looks and sounds like a VERY good week IMO! :D

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Uhh...WTH is John carrying? A purse?

Looking forward to Lucas' reaction to Rate. :laugh:

Comatose Rafe - another fan fic dream come true! :D

I don't know why that picture of Wilson confronting Nick makes me giggle - they just look like two small fries going up against a big bad. And I don't usually think of them like that - maybe it's the lighting?

annie21

Quote:

Hope, Will and Sonny welcome JJ home

Maybe JJ will get the welcome that Jack never got from friends and family after returning from Afghanistan. Already in his first week, JJ is interacting with as many or more people than Jack did the entire 10 months he was in Salem. :'(

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

annie21
May 10 2013, 04:05 PM
Quote:

Maybe JJ will get the welcome that Jack never got from friends and family after returning from Afghanistan. Already in his first week, JJ is interacting with as many or more people than Jack did the entire 10 months he was in Salem. :'(

ugh, I know... so sad to just think about. VERY bad writing from MarDar

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

YES! Sami tells Lucas about Rate - cannot wait for his reaction.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I'm looking forwards to Lucas's reaction at news about his mother, lol.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

tomsawyer
May 10 2013, 04:09 PM
YES! Sami tells Lucas about Rate - cannot wait for his reaction.
Me too! I nearly died when I saw that spoiler! It's going to be so good! :popcorn: :laugh:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, May 10 2013, 04:13 PM.

camera shy

Looking forward to seeing not only Lucas' reaction to Rate, but also his take on Sami's reaction to them.

bomber
Member Avatar

annie21
May 10 2013, 04:05 PM
Quote:

Will and Sonny might be welcoming but I'm ready to bet Hope will be just there to pimp dannifer.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

Posted Image

Posted Image

:wub: :wub:

Carly
Member Avatar

Where is the Sami/Lucas photo taking place? Are they standing in the Horton house? Or is that Lucas's apartment? *gasp* Is it possible that we might be seeing some new sets?!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Carly
May 10 2013, 05:08 PM
Where is the Sami/Lucas photo taking place? Are they standing in the Horton house? Or is that Lucas's apartment? *gasp* Is it possible that we might be seeing some new sets?!
Sami's apartment. So that means the photo they used for the spoiler is pretty old

Sparrow

EJ_SamiFF
May 10 2013, 05:06 PM
It's astounding to me how much I don't despise Rafe when he is no longer with Sami. I'm actually kind of sad to see him this way (and already bored that it appears that he is going to be in that hospital room forever.

justforfun

My poor Rafe. He still looks good, even if he ends up in a coma. Can't wait for reactions from Stefano and Sami regarding their fling.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Panda Panda
May 10 2013, 05:11 PM
Carly
May 10 2013, 05:08 PM
Sami's apartment. So that means the photo they used for the spoiler is pretty old
Whoa! nice avi!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Whoever is choosing JJ's wardrobe...please stop.

I'm glad that we are going to get scenes with JJ "meeting" his family. Hate when characters are boxed into scenes with the same people over and over. Will be nice and should be a long way to making him feel like he belongs on the show.

Sorry, Rafe has been better lately but I'm going to enjoy him being in a coma for a while. The EJ evidence is making me feel like maybe Stefano has gotten wind of EJ's plan to take him down and had this recently released (Ciara envelope guy) prisoner attack Rafe and plant evidence implicating EJ. I'm good with that if that's where they want to take it.

I like that Kate and Rafe's relationship is about to be thrown out into the open. Too bad Lucas didn't overhear her say it herself...I don't really see the point in having Sami reveal it to him. Seems petty.

Here for the Chad and Abigail scenes because Cameron and Abigail have absolutely NOTHING going on.

I like that Eric is so Team Marlena (as he obviously should be). I hope to see him defending her a lot. I can't imagine WHO would side with John, but its always good when we get some characters on different sides of a dispute. Everyone has just kinda acted like this isn't happening.

And I'm really just over the Kristen/Brady wedding/heartbreak stuff. I'm not into it at all anymore. Its dragging like CRAZY. Please move it along like now.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Note to Days:

Check out this thread.....is there ANY doubt that people want to see more Lucas?

Didn't think so....

Sincerely,

Luvinglumi

P.S. Now do me a fucking favor and write for the damn guy...if ONE scene can create this much anticipation, could you imagine what would happen if you actually wrote....a...wait for it....a story for the guy.....

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Posted Image

is it just me, or does it look like the cop is checking out Hope's ass??

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I was thinking that too! xD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply