Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jeanne Cooper Tribute Planned For 'Y&R' On May 28
Topic Started: May 10 2013, 04:40 PM (3,664 Views)
BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Stop reading my mind, ratfink! :D Can't please everyone but MOST everyone loved the tribute! Nicely done.

"I swear I feel like I just lost my hero" Or a member of the family. Jill and Victor got me started on tears.

Cracked up when they were talking about her ass grabbing and groin grabbing. She was a lusty lady :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Just remembered something: Did anyone else catch that 'Nickname' she gave EH?
"Little Hoe"
LMAO!! too funny!

Soapwatcher

In order to get Michelle Stafford to cry when Phyllis married Danny, she told her everyone hated her no one liked her, Michelle said is that method acting or what?

Panda

I thought the tribute was very well done. I liked the ending where they had Jess Walton say goodbye. Kudos to Y&R for showing such respect to the actress and her fans.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Drew
May 28 2013, 11:05 PM
I liked it. But I thought they went overboard at the end, more acting and less real. (as if a light switch actually works on a set with removable walls)
it was just for effect.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

I watched the tribute- first "episode" of YnR I have watched in a LONG time. I thought it was beautiful. Nice to hear some of the behind the scenes things that have went on. She really must have been an exceptional woman.

Going to miss her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply