Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AMC: Week of May 13th Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2013, 06:01 AM (598 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

AMC: Week of May 13th Discussion

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

taylore
Member Avatar

OK! it's official for me AMC is far better than OLTL,the show is just so good, i'm loving it.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

The sex trafficking story with Cassandra is incredibly daunting & realistic. Mondays scenes with Uri & Cassandra were disturbing yet compelling at the same time due to the top notch acting. Martin Harvey (Uri) has really sunk his teeth into his role. OMG, I'm so uncomfortable watching him. He's way too good! And Sal (Cassandra) is doing a really great job as well. That last Uri/Cass scene was just...wow. Mind blowing. Bold stuff.

Debbi motherf'ing Morgan. Never fails to give a breathtaking performance. She was stellar!

I'm so glad they're going to play the story of Miranda finding out she's a child of rape. This should be really good when she finds out, though I hope it doesn't happen too fast and I think Kendall should be back for this as well. She could totally help Miranda through this since she's gone through the same exact thing almost.

JosieComesHome

AllmyDaysatGh
May 13 2013, 11:41 AM

I'm so glad they're going to play the story of Miranda finding out she's a child of rape. This should be really good when she finds out, though I hope it doesn't happen too fast and I think Kendall should be back for this as well. She could totally help Miranda through this since she's gone through the same exact thing almost.
I like the Miranda story, too, but I'm bothered by Kendall not being around. She was a player in this story and should be there to counsel her niece and help her sister when the big reveal happens. Actually, I think Kendall should be back on AMC, period. I hope she'll show up soon.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Hey, I have 11 episodes available for me to view on my HuluPLUS on my Roku. I heard that the ten previous episodes would be unavilable.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Renegade_Killerbee
May 13 2013, 06:51 PM
Hey, I have 11 episodes available for me to view on my HuluPLUS on my Roku. I heard that the ten previous episodes would be unavilable.
I think the 10 episode backlog limit is only for regular Hulu. Hulu+ removes the limits while allowing you to watch via enabled devices.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

AMC's doing pretty good. I want to know what Cara did with the baby. If it weren't for the fact that they keep saying "5 years" I'd think Celia was Cara & David's daughter.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

That damn riff they keep playing before AJ and Miranda scenes makes me want to take that baseball AJ was playing with and use it to break whatever machine is playing it. Other then that I'm liking things for the most part. I agree about the Casandra and human trafficking stuff being hard to watch. Angie is breaking my heart. :(

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Opal and her big mouth! :shame:

Paula GarcÚs (Agent Marquez) doesn't look 39 at all. She does look like Priscilla Garita (ex- Gabi, Sunset Beach and temp ex- Theresa, Passions).

Is Agent Marquez's office Bo's office from OLTL? The coffee shops on each show and areas outside them look to similar not to be the same too. I'm probably stating the obvious though.

:scared: @ that final scene today.

KMan101
Member Avatar

They're all the same sets from what I can tell. Most of the sets are shared. I think Shelter on OLTL is just for that show though.

Viki's office at the Banner is AJ's bedroom
Dead baby Victor Jr's bedroom is Celia's bedroom
OLTL's 'coffee shop' is Jane's Addiction (as is the outside street)
Bo's office is Lea's office I guess now
Dani/Todd's hospital room is JR's hospital room (they share the hospital set too)

I'm sure the mansions (Chandler/Cortlandt/La Boulaie/Llanfair) are all shared.

However you might have known this already ... lol.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I hate the way so many doors open outwards on OLTL. I should probably comment more about this in the OLTL thread though...LOL

KMan101
Member Avatar

Yeah, I've noticed that and it's a little annoying lol. I guess because they 'flip around' the sets?

Tammy
Member Avatar

I am not diggin this JR... he looks like a corpse lol.

nightfan

What's Opal's angle? She obviously wanted Evelyn to know Celia and Pete were dating, knowing it would irk Evelyn and get her to take Celia away. (Remember, she knows Celia has an overprotective guardian.)
Did I miss an episode or something? Because Opal, last time I checked, was in Celete's corner. If he fell for her, he would stay in town longer. So why, all of a sudden, does she not want them together?

blueskies
Member Avatar

I don't understand people blaming David instead of JR for Marissa's death. And beyond Dixie, I'm not sure why everyone is so outraged at David shooting JR.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

JR went to that party with the intent to shoot and kill someone,yet David is the evil one.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would say this... but as of right now, AMC is better then OLTL IMO. :peek:

nightfan

Why's there no thread for today's show and this week's episode?
I'm dying to talk about the show's (Pete, you IDIOT, with that bed faux pas!) but there's no thread, and I didn't feel comfortable starting the week's official thread.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply