Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R Casting Two Small Roles
Topic Started: May 12 2013, 08:30 AM (1,356 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS (MARTI)

Shoot/Start Date: TUES 5/21 AND WED 5/22

[ MARTI ]
2 EPISODE U/5. Voluptuous Caucasian woman in her mid to late 30s. Beautiful and sexy. The actress should have LONG AUBURN/OR RED HAIR and be 5'4 - 5'7. She should be able to be mistaken for ''Lauren'' (Tracey Bregman). She should also be comfortable playing her sexuality. The scenes are with the character of ''Carmine'' (Marco Dapper).

---

THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS (BARTENDER)

Shoot/Start Date: TUES 5/21

[ BARTENDER ]
Seeking RECURRING MALE BARTENDER U/5. A MALE ACTOR IN HIS 20s for the HOT, UPSCALE, club ''The Underground.'' He is drop dead gorgeous and always the favorite of the female patrons. He is one who will always stand up for himself and never back down.

credit: jcren

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lovetoloveya

Actually the credit belongs to DD. They were dropped their first.

Jair

mhh... Carmine will go a bit obsessed and will have sex with women very similar to Lauren?

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

2 EPISODE U/5. Voluptuous Caucasian woman in her mid to late 30s. Beautiful and sexy. The actress should have LONG AUBURN/OR RED HAIR and be 5'4 - 5'7. She should be able to be mistaken for ''Lauren'' (Tracey Bregman). She should also be comfortable playing her sexuality. The scenes are with the character of ''Carmine'' (Marco Dapper).
Is this going to be another Doppelganger storyline again for Lauren? Is that how the writers are going to so-call "redeem" her by saying it wasn't Lauren who was doing the horizontal mambo with Carmine? Because if that is what they are planning, then I think it is BS. Lauren is a big girl and she should own up to her sexuality. Not quiver and say it wasn't her who slept with Carmine. I am very quite excited for Lauren that she can get it on with a man younger than her Scotty. I say go get your Samantha Jones on and stop being embarrass about your sexuality.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Really hasn't Lauren been acting like a 30 year old woman with Carmine and now the producers want to hire a body double for her role :shrug:

lovetoloveya

metitle
May 12 2013, 10:22 AM
Quote:

Is this going to be another Doppelganger storyline again for Lauren? Is that how the writers are going to so-call "redeem" her by saying it wasn't Lauren who was doing the horizontal mambo with Carmine? Because if that is what they are planning, then I think it is BS. Lauren is a big girl and she should own up to her sexuality. Not quiver and say it wasn't her who slept with Carmine. I am very quite excited for Lauren that she can get it on with a man younger than her Scotty. I say go get your Samantha Jones on and stop being embarrass about your sexuality.
No read the casting call. It says two epis and U/5(under 5 lines)

BillyMillerLover
Member Avatar

Maybe Carmine is using this new Lauren look alike to cause Mike to think Lauren went back or is still sneaking around?

blueeyes7

I just wish that punk jerkoff would just die off a piece of useless crap.

kelly777
Member Avatar

How many bars and bartenders do they need? I guess a lot. Seems like everyone in the town needs to drown their sorrows. Saw on another thread where they were hiring a recurring role for a barfly. Daytime version of "Cheers"?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply