Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR wants to know...; Favorite Past Characters
Topic Started: May 12 2013, 03:29 PM (6,134 Views)
TinaJagger11
Member Avatar

Tony DiMera
Vivian and Ivan
Dr. Rolf
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

There is only one answer to this and that answer is: Eugene Bradford. Best friend extraordinaire. Inventor with a magic touch. True love of Calliope's. Awesome guy all around.

I do miss Don, Anna, Calliope, Kim, Shane, Liz, Doug and Julie. And of course Jack, but he's currently counted as dead.

(I'm also not counting J&M. J&M are pod-people. Though their bodies currently onscreen)
Edited by The Room Stops, May 12 2013, 06:04 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Don Craig
Liz Chandler
Neil Curtis
Renee Dumonde
Anna DiMera
Calliope Bradford
Eugene Bradford
Eve Donovan
Shane Donovan
Kimberly Brady Donovan
Mike Horton (Michael T. Weiss)
Bo Brady
Melissa Anderson

Sparrow

Rex.

(I miss having someone to lust after every afternoon. I'm shallow... so sue me.)

I think there was good story to tell with Shawn/Belle and Phillip/Chloe. If they hadn't mangled Chloe so badly with her last visit, I'd love to have that foursome back.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

confusedbyitall
Member Avatar

Bart.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Angelica (Jane Elliot's version), Steve, Jack, and Eve,

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

kelly777
Member Avatar

You can tell from my avi and from my signature who I miss the most!

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

MELANIE JONAS!

somersetfan
Member Avatar

Anna DiMera
Carrie Brady (to FINALLY confront her absentee mother above)
Mike Horton (to romance Anne)
Sarah Horton
One of Justin and Adrienne's sons.
Kimberly Brady :wub:
Jeannie Donovan

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Shawn, Belle, Phillip, Stephanie, Bo, Steve, Tony, Anna & Jack back.
Edited by Dreamy, May 13 2013, 01:08 AM.

Skye
Member Avatar

Lexie
Tony
Anna
Steve
Jack

robolynn

Jack was always one of my favorites, Carrie, Anna, Eugene and Calliope.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Jack, Philip, Stephanie, and Bo.

angie37
Member Avatar

Mike Horton (Michael T. Weis version)
the REAL Roman Brady
Stephen Earl "Patch" Johnson

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Bo Brady
Tony DiMera
Vivian Alamain
Ivan
Steve (Patch) Johnson
Caliope
Eugene
Nancy and Craig Wesley (Not Chloe)
Jack Deveraux

Not necessarily in that order......

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Jan Spears *ducks*
I was obsessed with her throughout her entire time on DAYS, even when she was played by the, let's face it, acting-challenged Heather Olson. I always wanted to know more about her and I was thrilled at the things JER wrote for her circa 04-05. Unpopular opinion, I know!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Shawn Douglas Brady (preferably Jason Cook's version).

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

psychofan
May 12 2013, 09:35 PM
Jan Spears *ducks*
I was obsessed with her throughout her entire time on DAYS, even when she was played by the, let's face it, acting-challenged Heather Olson. I always wanted to know more about her and I was thrilled at the things JER wrote for her circa 04-05. Unpopular opinion, I know!
I came in here to say the same thing! I loved Jan Spears when she was played by Heather Lindell. So much fun. I wish she'd wake up from that coma!

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

Jack. He it's interesting because, I started watching around the time that Jack was framed for Peter's murder, but I didn't remember a whoole lot from that story line, my focus was on Kristen/Susan/John/Marlena/Pillow Baby/Secret Room ect, but last year I found an awesome person on youtube who uploaded whole stories and I got to watch Aremid that I had never gotten to see before that everyone talked about, and I was really intrigued. When I first saw the Jack from then, I was like, "Oh yeah, I remember that guy. But it's not Matthew Ashford... it's going to suck." ... but, to my surprise (And I hope I don't get flamed off the bored for this...) I found that Jack very interesting. As much as I love Matthew Ashford, and his awesome humor and portrayal of Jack... as much as I hate to say it... it's obvious the writers hate him (Didn't I hear that? That its the writer changes that kept killing him off because they didn't like him?) So, why not bring back the other Jack? He was a serious guy, and it was interesting to see.

(I am very very pro Matthew Ashford, I'm just hesitant to say he should come back after all they've done to him)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply