Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR wants to know...; Favorite Past Characters
Topic Started: May 12 2013, 03:29 PM (6,133 Views)
Dany_E

Oh and I want Dave the bartender back.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sevprince

The scheming, charming, funny Lucas Horton.
I would also love to see Adrienne's brothers Jack and Steve back.
Philip and Alex Kiriakis.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I wouldn't object to see Erik Von Detten play Nicholas Alamain again...

Aimikins
Member Avatar

I miss Jack and the REAL Jennifer. I miss Bo, Steve, Mike Horton ( Michael T Weiss version) and Peter Blake.

DOOL Dame

Eugene Bradford was my all time favorite character on Days. John DeLancie hasn't done much since Star Trek, it'd be nice to have him back.. Marlena could use a good friend.

soapgal
Member Avatar

First and foremost Frankie, so Jen could leave Dr Dan and go back to him!
Tony
Anna
Carrie (I would love to see an Anna/Carrie story)
Dr Rolf
Melissa
Phillip

i<3ddjmalways
Member Avatar
What a beautiful couple!

What an awesome thread!

I would like to have Carrie and Austin, Anna and Tony, Belle, Laura (Marlena needs her best friend right now), Susan, and the REAL John and Marlena back!

Penney
Member Avatar

Bart, Brandon Walker and Nickolas Alamain

Penney
Member Avatar

Sindacco
May 13 2013, 11:31 AM
salempc
May 13 2013, 11:29 AM
Franco Kelly. Let's pretend he faked his death or something. He can stalk Sami, randomly scaring the hell out of her. Everyone will think she's losing it and not take her seriously. She gets upset because nobody believes her. Elvis plans a surprise dinner to cheer her up. In the dark she mistakes him for Franco and stabs him with a fireplace poker, killing him. She pleads temporary insanity and is carted off to the looney bin for a good long rest and I can finally resume watching Days. :D
I loved Franco but I wouldn't want him to return, because his murder was one of the better stories in the late 90s.
Franco!!! OMG I would LOVE to see him back in Salem.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Penney
May 14 2013, 09:48 PM
Sindacco
May 13 2013, 11:31 AM
salempc
May 13 2013, 11:29 AM
Franco Kelly. Let's pretend he faked his death or something. He can stalk Sami, randomly scaring the hell out of her. Everyone will think she's losing it and not take her seriously. She gets upset because nobody believes her. Elvis plans a surprise dinner to cheer her up. In the dark she mistakes him for Franco and stabs him with a fireplace poker, killing him. She pleads temporary insanity and is carted off to the looney bin for a good long rest and I can finally resume watching Days. :D
I loved Franco but I wouldn't want him to return, because his murder was one of the better stories in the late 90s.
Franco!!! OMG I would LOVE to see him back in Salem.
He was hot and was miffed when they killed him.

kch

I'd like to see quite a few people.

Carrie
Austin (But Carrie first - I want Austin to return and fight for his family)
Chelsea
Stephanie
Phillip
Belle
Shawn D
Mike Horton (how incredible would it be if Mike came back, hated Daniel and ran him out of the hospital and town?)
Bill and Laura Horton

Dayss

Mike Horton!

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Lexie Carver, Anna DiMera, Carrie Brady, Belle Black, Peter Blake & Vivian Alamain.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Bo Brady
Jack Deveraux
Phillip Kiriakis
Vivian
Lexie
Edited by bellajewel, May 15 2013, 03:06 PM.

AHM

Jack Deveraux. Matt Ashford only. I hated blond generics impersonating Jack more than I hate Jack being dead.
Steve Johnson
Eve Donovan
Vern Scofield. Actually, I rather liked Brian Scofield too, but Tanner was lame and tried too hard to be brooding and deep.
Angelica Deveraux
Harper Deveraux (He easily beats Stefano as a great villain in my opinion. Stefano isn't human enough.)
Ah, for the Days of great characters. Everyone is so generic now.

jwsel
Member Avatar

Shane Donovan
Eve Donovan (Make her rich and powerful, but feel like she never got the respect from Salem she should have received. Then let her go full-bore after Jennifer.)
Steve Johnson
Bo Brady
Alex Marshall
Mike Horton
Anna DiMera
Kimberly Brady (but not the OTT version from 2010)
Andrew Donovan
Jeannie Donovan
Stephanie Johnson
Philip Kiriakis (Jeannie/Philip/Stephanie, with their family histories, could be epic)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Maybe someone can send this thread link to DAYS. Seriously, someone over at DAYS need to read it!

jam6242
Member Avatar

Shane Donovan
Kimberly Brady
Don Craig
Alex Marshall
Mickey Horton (John Clarke only)
Mike Horton (either Wesley Eure or Michael T. Weiss)
Tony Dimera
Anna Brady Dimera
Linda Anderson (Margaret Mason only)

Not sure whether these count since we do see them occasionally but I also miss seeing Julie, Doug, and Kayla more often.

tylerbo20

could Louise Sorell be thinking about returning?? Tomsell loved her the first return why hasnt he brought her back

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

My most missed character is Brandon Walker. Not only is he the only guy I shipped with Sami, but he is my favorite character's brother. The actor, Matt Cedeno, was drop-dead gorgeous, and he was SO sweet in person when I met him in 2002. I loved so many things about the character. He was a loving, supportive brother to Nicole. He always believed Nicole deserved better than what she settled for & was always there to help lift her up. A caring son to Faye & I always felt there was so much more story to tell with him & Abe. Then of course, there is the love story with Sami. He did so many things for her, like marrying that Angela chick, backing all her schemes against Lucas & loving her from day 1. Some of my favorite moments are when he'd be laying the charm on Sami & when she'd start getting caught up, she'd start babbling about her "love" for Austin. :blulaugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply