Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR wants to know...; Favorite Past Characters
Topic Started: May 12 2013, 03:29 PM (6,260 Views)
Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I miss Brandon too but only as Nicole's brother and Abe's son, Sami doesn't need to add to her harem as far as I am concerned.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
May 12 2013, 03:46 PM
Peter Blake, Tony/Andre DiMera, and Calliope
I wanted to add my favorite Tony/Andre scenes.

Tony finds out about Kristen's affair.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68hMm8GcWsw

After Tony and Kristen separate for good </3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjlJuLEU_n4

Andre as the creepiest clown to ever exist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Qbq0mLQL4

flacalicious

Tony, Bo & Susan

BlueEyes28
Member Avatar

Jack Deveraux
Shawn D Brady (Jason Cook)
Bo Brady
Philip Kiriakis(JKJ)

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Belle Black (Kirsten Storms)

I was a teen when I started viewing Days mid-late 1999, so I give Belle a lot of the credit for me starting to watch. I liked the character from the beginning, and was a fan all during KS's tenure. After she left though, it just wasn't the same. I'd be open to KS coming back someday, but I prefer GH as a soap and Maxie as a character, so I'm happy she's where she's at right now and wouldn't change it if I had the choice. Still, KS coming back as Belle would reinvigorate my interest in this show 200%. But perhaps with what has been done recently with Belle's contemporaries like Chloe, I'm better off with the great memories I have of her almost five years on the show.

Favorite Memory: Perhaps the Last Blast Dance (I hope I got that name right, I might be confusing it with a later one) where Shawn and Belle danced for the first time.

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Jack Deveraux (Matt Ashford)

Few characters in the history of Days has had as rich a history as Jack. I was introduced to him in his second run, when he came back to the show in 2001, but quickly grew to love MA's comic timing and sympathetic performance. I've since gone back and watched his earlier stuff, which made me love the pairing of Jack and Jennifer even more, and I'm one of those fans that still love Jennifer today. I'd love for Jack to come back and for JnJ to have a happy ending together.

Favorite moment: I liked Jack from the start, but when he saved Jennifer when her car was on the ledge, I became a real fan.

SabrinaD18
Member Avatar

Dr Baker so we can finally resolve Sydney's parentage as EJole :)

And Peter Blake but only if Jason Brooks is cast because Kristen needs her brother, Jason is hot and it would annoy you know who.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Steve Johnson
Jack Deveraux
Tony DiMera
Anna DiMera
Carrie Brady
Rolf
Roman (Wayne Northrup)

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

SoapGal1
May 23 2013, 11:39 PM
Steve Johnson
Jack Deveraux
Tony DiMera
Anna DiMera
Carrie Brady
Rolf
Roman (Wayne Northrup)
This is pretty much my exact list...but I would put them in this order:

Tony DiMera
Anna DiMera
Steve Johnson
Carrie Brady (and I'd bring back Patrick Muldoon's Austin with her)
Original Recipe Roman (Wayne Northrup)
Rolf
Jack Deveraux

In addition to that list I'd add:

Susan Banks
Phillip Kiriakis (as long as it's JKJ)
Eugene
Calliope
Frankie Brady

and for my good friend Mer...
Santo DiMera :wink:
Edited by SocRMum1, May 24 2013, 10:14 AM.

LuLu2102

I think the Hortons need more of a presence. I would bring back Bill, Mike, and maybe a recast/retooled Jeremy. Bill, because he's an older, wiser doctor and is the father/grandfather of several of the few Hortons currently on canvas. I would love Mike back (Michael T. Weiss - that Roark guy was never Mike to me in the same way Mark Valley was never Jack) because he was a unique character, unlike the many interchangeable/indistinguishable guys we have now.

Side note: I've always felt like Daniel was supposed to be patterned after Mike, but the combination of acting and writing did not live up to the original.

Anyway, I think having Bill and his three children all on the scene at the same time would serve as a great foundation for the Horton family. The brother/sister dynamic between Weiss's Mike and Reeves's Jennifer was very well-developed, much more so than that between her and Lucas. It would be really interesting to see those relationships in contrast to each other and how the half-brothers would interact with their father now around.

Plus, since both Bill and Mike have been away for years, bringing them back would be a great way to introduce some new, hopefully female, in their 30s and unrelated to any of the men in Salem, characters. I would also have Doug and Julie serve in the same role as Tom and Alice did in the later years - popping up regularly enough that their presence is felt, but not as the central players in any particular storyline.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

There's so many favorites that I miss I don't know where to begin.

Melissa Anderson, Gwen Davies, Alex Marshall, Marie Horton, Liz Chandler, Dr. Neil Curtis, Nicholas Alamain (Victor Webster), Anjelica Deveraux, Jack Deveraux, Anna DiMera, Calliope Jones, Eugene Bradford, Austin Reed (Patrick Muldoon), Billie Reid (LR/JP), RealKate (Deb Adair), Vivian Alamain- those are the ones that first come to mind, though I'm sure there are more.

Of those characters, I'd really like to see Nicholas, Anna, Liz, and Anjelica return the most. I think they'd best fit into the current canvas. I'd LOVE to see a Maggie/Anjelica rivalry for Victor, and of course to have Anna back in town with the DiMeras, plotting with Kristen and Stefano would be divine!

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Bo Brady
Jack Deveraux

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

I'd bring back Bo Brady. He will forever be this show's main leading man to me.If not for Bo & Hope's love story, I probably wouldn't of started watching. Salem needs Bo Brady. Days just isn't Days without him. :(

livelikemusic
Member Avatar

Belle Black (Martha Madison)
Shawn Brady (Jason Cook)
Taylor Walker (Natalia Livingston)
Ava Vitali (Tamara Braun)
Madison James (Sarah Joy Brown)
Carrie Brady (Christie Clark)

Daysofold

DJsMommy
May 24 2013, 05:37 PM
I'd bring back Bo Brady. He will forever be this show's main leading man to me.If not for Bo & Hope's love story, I probably wouldn't of started watching. Salem needs Bo Brady. Days just isn't Days without him. :(
I couldn't agree with you more. Bo Brady is needed back.

BopeFanFromDay1

Steve Johnson, Eugene Bradford, and for the Horton side, Steve Olsen. Whatever did happen to him anyway?

maverick
Member Avatar

Alex Marshall
Edited by maverick, May 25 2013, 07:25 PM.

jam6242
Member Avatar

BopeFanFromDay1
May 24 2013, 10:28 PM
Steve Johnson, Eugene Bradford, and for the Horton side, Steve Olsen. Whatever did happen to him anyway?
The last I remember of Steve Olson he had fled to Europe after getting caught selling drugs in Julie's antique shop. I would love to see Stephen Schnetzer back as Steve. He would be a good match for Kate/Lauren.

Harcourt
Member Avatar

Jack
Vern
Harold
Steve
Lawrence

LuLu2102

jam6242
May 25 2013, 06:13 AM
BopeFanFromDay1
May 24 2013, 10:28 PM
The last I remember of Steve Olson he had fled to Europe after getting caught selling drugs in Julie's antique shop. I would love to see Stephen Schnetzer back as Steve. He would be a good match for Kate/Lauren.
Oh my God, I would sell my grandmother to have Stephen Schnetzer back on my screen.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply