Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, May 13th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 13 2013, 05:56 AM (12,531 Views)
4hilla4

Oh my Rate! How I love these 2!
I was really happy that Kate was the one who found him!
The look on Stefano's face when she told them she and Rafe were lovers... PRICELESS! :flipoff:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michr544125

This was one of the best all around episodes in such a long time.

I am not a big Rafe fan but I have really started to enjoy him with Kate. It was such good drama to see him get beat up. I'm intrigued to see who did this. I think Nick and EJ are way too obvious. If it was them they would have showed their faces. I do still wonder if Nick has an alter and maybe is who did it.

Kate's reaction to finding Rafe was so good. I guess everybody will know about her and Rafe now. I get this feeling when he wakes up that he is going to forget about his relationship with Kate because of a brain injury and then falls for that new physical therapist.

Will and Sonny I have actually been enjoying a lot lately. They actually look like a real couple and acting like one. I love seeing them work together to try and take down NIck. I loved every part of them confronting NIck at the end. I loved the new JJ. This kid can act. I really loved his interaction with Will and Sonny. I hope after the baby is born Will and Sonny start to get hanging out with their friends again.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Herb Stein
Scriptwriter: David Cherrill

Segment 1: Will and Sonny are so excited to see JJ when he comes into the coffeehouse. Will asks him when he got back. Just today ... it's about 3am for me. Sonny offers to get him some coffee. JJ - So you guys are an item now. Abigail told me you came out Will. The way you guys were when I came in ... you're together, right? Will - Yeah, do you have a problem with that. Abby calls Cameron. He tells her he's still at the hospital but he'll be done soon. They confirm they're still on for tonight.

When Cameron finishes his call to Abby Kayla tells him the she and Maxine need to speak to him for a minute.

Repeat of Sami asking which player on the chess board each person is. Stefano - Is something bothering you? Sami - Yeah I want to know why you didn't have your man Bernardi destroy the evidence that could put Will in prison. Stefano - You mean the evidence you tried to take away from the man before he could get it to me? Sami - You have to understand; Will is my son. I was worried. Stefano - You asked me for a favour, I granted it and now you try to interfere. Sami - I'm a mother. Stefano - Mother or no mother, you NEVER interfere in my business. Sami - I totally get that but you should have had that evidence destroyed. Stefano - No, you're wrong. I should have done exactly what I did; kept it!

Repeat of EJ thanking Kate for the gift of a gun. EJ - Let's be honest, violence very seldom solves anything. Kate laughs. Did I just hear those words come crawling out of your mouth? Gabi looks at her cell. That's weird. Rafe should have gotten here by now. Where's Nick?

Rafe comes to and sees someone holding a steel bar in their hand.

Kate says something about EJ uttering platitudes against the use of violence. EJ was generalizing to be polite. If we were to list all your violent actions over the years we'd be here all night. Aren't you the lady who had to marry into my family because of some rather unsavoury business with Chloe Lane. Kate - The only unsavoury part of that was marrying your father. EJ - And yet here you are. You're so bitter and depressed because he divorced you. Kate - I couldn't care less about your father EJ. EJ - Really?

Rafe coughs and his assailant starts kicking him in the ribs and beating him over the back.

Segment 2: JJ - Why would I have a problem with you guys being together? I think it's great. What ... you don't believe me? Will - I totally do. I wish everyone in the family was as cool as you. JJ - Someone giving you a hard time? Will - A certain cousin, yeah. JJ - Who? Wait, Nick Fallon. Sonny - You got it. JJ - I always thought that guy was a loser. Be glad he's not on your side. Abby walks up. What are you guys talking about?

Kayla - As Chief of Staff I thought I should be the one to tell you that your fellow doctors are really pleased with how you have grown. Maxine - And the nurses concur. Cam - Thanks. That's great. Kayla - We all know that this year has not been a walk in the park for you; just getting started and then losing your sister who we all cared about a lot. Cam - Lexie was the best and not a day goes by that I don't think about her. Maxine - Same here. I just know that she'd be proud of you. Kayla - I'm sure. All of this is leading up to something which I'm sure you can imagine. At our last inter-departmental meeting we decided that we want you to be the new resident liason. Maxine - You can't just stare like that, you've got to say something. Cam - Thank you. I'd be glad to. It's such an honour. Maxine gets paged and has to go. Cam - Dr. Brady, this is really unexpected. I never ... I know my life outside of the hospital has caused a few problems. Kayla - You mean the dancing or is it called stripping. Cam - Depends on who's talking about it. In case you're wondering, that's all over. I quit. Kayla - Good or maybe not. My mother will be disappointed. Cam laughs.

EJ - Kate, you gave Samantha a gun because you were so angry at my father for cutting you out that you were hoping she would shoot him. Kate - Wrong! I gave Sami the gun because she might need it when she finds out she's no longer considered a use to the family anymore. And then if she does pull the trigger and a bullet hits Stefano well, I guess you would just have to call that karmic justice. EJ - Okay. Tell me what happens if that bullet hits your granddaughter Allie or one of my children, you still smiling? Kate - When it comes to her children I trust Sami always. Gabi walks up and asks if she can get them something. They're both fine. EJ gets a call that he steps away to take. Gabi tells Kate that Rafe is on his way just in case ... Kate - That's very sweet of you but we are going to have to run into each other from time to time so ... She looks at EJ. You know I think I will get going. I'll talk to you soon. On her way out she stops in front of EJ - Always a pleasure. EJ holds his phone and smiles.

JJ - We were just catching up. Hope comes in and sees JJ. She says hi to the others and gives JJ a hug. You're mom left me a message and said you'd gotten in. It's been such a long time. She quickly places her order with Sonny. So young Mr. Devereaux how about keeping me company while I get takeout for Ciara. They step outside. Will wonders if Nick has managed to stop Rafe from telling Gabi. Sonny - I doubt it but when Rafe does tell Gabi, Nick's future's going to be looking mighty bleak.

The guy continues to brutally beat Rafe. When Rafe coughs he kicks him onto his back and then starts kicking him in the stomach. Rafe rolls over again. The guy picks up the bag (takeout bag???) and walks away.

Segment 3: Abe finishes up a call. He's in the square. Kayla greets him. How are you doing? Abe - Good. I just talked to Cam. He told me was chosen as the next resident liason. Kayla - Yes, he's a very gifted doctor, that brother-in-law of yours. Abe - Lexie would be very proud. Kayla - I'm so sorry. I'm sure this is a rough time for you. Abe - No more than usual. Kayla - I was thinking it's about a year now since you lost Lexie.

EJ asks Gabi if she's alright. Gabi - I'm just tired, that's all. EJ suggests that she sit down. Are you sure you should be working this late into your pregnancy. Gabi - The doctor says it's fine. Arianna gets a little rambuncious if I'm just sitting around. EJ - You know I don't think I ever really congratulated you on your pregnancy. I think that you and William will make fantastic parents. Gabi - And Nick too. EJ - Of course. How could I possibly forget about Nick. EJ gets another call that he steps away to take. Is it done? Good? EJ - I best be going. I was supposed to meet your brother here. He was bringing me that FBI jacket for Johnny but I suppose he's been detained. Gabi - I'll tell him you stopped by. EJ - Would you? Don't work too hard. He leaves. Gabi - Come on Rafe, where are you?

Kate is walking through the alley when she sees Rafe and blood everywhere. OMG. RAFE! RAFE! OMG OMG OMG. She pulls out her cell. I need an ambulance. I'm behind Carter's in the alley, Horton Square. A police officer has been attacked. Hurry!

Hope and JJ come back in. That's exactly what I'm gong to do; a cookout to celebrate your homecoming ... the whole family. How's that? Maybe we'll do it out at Smith Island. JJ - Sounds great. Just let me do half the work. Hope - Count on it. Her cell rings. Sorry, it's the station. I have to take this. She steps away. Sonny - How did it go? JJ - It was an interrogation; school life, love life, name it. Sonny - I've got a question for you. How come you're not in school; it's the beginning of May. JJ - What can I say. School lets out early in England. Hope - I'll get the details later. Use a 1030 code to secure the scene. I'm on my way. Hope - Have to leave the takeout, sorry. Gotta run. Will - That was weird. JJ is going to leave too - he's wiped. Abby - I'll go with you. Sonny - Welcome back man. Will - Good to see you. After they leave Will asks Sonny if he wants to eat. Sonny - Your place or mine? Will - Gabi's working tonight so I'm thinking we can eat at the pub and watch Rafe bounce Nick's butt on the barroom floor. Sonny - Sounds good. Let's do it.

Kate cries - You hang on. I know you can do it. Don't give up, they're almost here. OMG. I know you can do it. If I lost you I don't know what I would do.

Sami - There is no doubt that I appreciate what you have done for Will and I know you care about him a lot that's why I was surprised that you didn't destroy the evidence. I'm marrying EJ. We're going to be family and I thought family meant everything to you. Stefano - It does but I also know what happens when you marry a man. So I'd be an absolute fool to destroy anything so valuable. Sami - So it is blackmail. Stefano - Keep your hackles down my dear. Don't force me to use that power. He puts a pawn in her hand. This is you. He leaves the room. Sami mutters - The hell it is.

Segment 4: Abe - Next month it will be a year since we lost Lexie but Theo and I, we're hanging in there. Kayla - I know you are. Abe - Who would have thought that after so much time ... a couple of days ago I picked up Theo from school. He was so proud that he had gotten an A- on a test and I picked up my cell phone to call Lexie and ... well ... I realised ... it's still a little hard to wrap my mind around him. Kayla hugs him. You are a good dad. I hope you take comfort in that. Theo is a wonderful boy.

Will tells Gabi - No, we haven't seen Rafe since this afternoon. Why? Is something wrong? Gabi - No, it's just kind of weird. He said he'd be here in a few but it's been like forever. Nick said he'd be here too. Will - Nick hasn't shown up. Gabi - No. I'm sure everything is fine. I'm paranoid because I'm pregnant. Nick comes in. (Interesting now his sleeves are down just like the assailants when they were rolled up before). Gabi hugs him. I was worried about you. Where were you? Nick - Worried about me? Gabi - Yeah, you were taking so long. Nick - Yeah, but you're okay, right. No contractions or ... Gabi - Everything is fine. Why are you all sweaty? Were you jogging over here? Nick - No, it took me forever to get you something so I was running to make up time. He hands her a takeout bag from Martha's Muffins. (Suspiciously the same colour of bag as the assailant walked away with). Gabi tells Sonny and Will - It's one of my cravings. It's kind of a big deal. I can't believe this. This is so weird. Nick - What? Gabi - I spoke to Rafe and asked him to stop by and get one of them ... it's kind of like you're a mindreader. Nick - I guess I am.

Rafe is wheeled past the nurse's station - already in a hospital gown. We went to radiology just like you said Doctor. Kayla - Good job, I'm getting it right now. Maxine directs them to a room. The EMT reports - Lots of internal damage Dr. He stopped breathing on the way in but we managed to get him going. Pupil response seems sluggish. The bleeding just wouldn't stop. Kate - Kayla ... Kayla - Not now Kate. Hope comes off the elevator. Ciara, I said I'm sorry. I can't come and get you tonight. You're going to have to sleep over there. Baby no it will not work because it will be too late by the time I'm done. An officer was hurt. Mommy needs to find out what happened. Sweetie, I love you so much from here all the way to the stars. I'll see you first thing in the morning, I promise you. I love you. Sweet dreams. After the call she mutters, God I hate this. Maxine calls Dr. Davis. We need you in 409 stat. Kate rushes up to Maxine. Maxine - Ms Roberts ... she sees her appearance ... God, did you find him? Kate - Yes. I have to know what's going on. Maxine - Right now we're just trying to get him stabilized. Hope - Kate, what are you doing here? She sees her appearance. You must be the one that found the officer that was attacked. Kate - It wasn't an officer, it was Rafe.

Inside the room Kayla orders 3 units of O Positive. Let's hope that's all he needs. I put his MRI and CAT scan into the system. Maxine looks at it - OMG. Kayla steps beside her. Yeah. Multiple damage here, here and here on the skill. Deep concussion. Bruised and broken ribs. One punctured his left lung. Maxine - Who would do something like this? Kayla - I don't know. I wish he'd wake up and tell us but I don't think that's going to happen.

EJ comes home all smiles and sees Sami in the living room. What. Sami holds up the pawn. See this? This is what your father thinks of the woman you're going to marry. EJ - A pawn? Were you playing chess with him. Sami rants - He's the king and I'm nothing. EJ - Did you talk to him about the evidence? Come on! We agreed you weren't going to do that! Sami - It doesn't matter anyway. He made it clear that he's going to hold it over my head forever. EJ - Forever's a long time. You know there are always ways. Sami - This isn't Nick Fallon we're talking about here. This is Stefano DiMera with that evidence. EJ - Everything is going to be fine. Sami - How can you say that? EJ - Things are already fine. My father has the evidence against William safely stored away. Nick Fallon is not going to be a problem for very much longer.

Nick looks over - Is something going on guys? Gabi gets a call. Sonny - No, we just stopped by to get a bite. Gabi - Hello. Gabriella, it's Hope. Hi. Hope - Honey, I'm afraid this is official business. I'd give everything if it weren't. Gabi - What? Hope - Is someone there with you? Gabi - Yes, Nick is here. Sonny and Will are ... Rafe ... wait ... did something happen to Rafe? Hope - Gabriella, listen to me. He's in the hospital. The doctors are with him right now. He was attacked in an alley. You should come down here right away. Can Nick bring you. Gabi - Yeah. I'm on my way right now. Will - What happened? Nick - What's going on? Gabi - Rafe was attacked. He's in the hospital. I need to go right now. Nick - I'll get your purse. He assures her everything will be alright as they are leaving. Sonny and Will follow. The camera pans to the blue takeout bag.

Hope sees Kate watching as Rafe is being worked on. Kate turns away. Oh God. Why can't they come out and tell us something. Hope - Can you give me a statement? Kate - I found him behind ... the alley behind Carters ... I didn't see anything. I just saw him lying on the ground. Hope - Is that when you called 911? Kate - Yes. She turns to watch again. Hope - I'm sure Kayla and her team will do everything possible to make sure he pulls through this. Kate - But is it going to be enough?

Segment 5: Someone closes the blinds inside Rafe's room. Hope - You seem really shaken. Maybe you should go Kate. Kate - I'm not going home. Kayla comes out. Kate - Kayla, what's going on? Kayla - We got him stabilized but he's in critical condition and I think he's going to be like that for a while. Right now we're mainly concerned with his internal bleeding and the fluid buildup on his brain. Has anyone gotten hold of his ... Hope - Yeah. I got a hold of Gabi. She's on her way. Kayla makes a call. This Dr. Brady. When I said I wanted that hematocrit STAT I meant NOW! Kayla - I want to see him. Kayla - Not at this point. I'm sorry. Hope - Why don't we sit down; there's nothing we can do. Kate - The hell tbere isn't. She walks away leaving a very puzzled Hope behind. Gabi rushes up to Hope - the guys follows. She cries - What happened? Was he shot? Hope - No. Someone beat him up pretty badly. Gabi - OMG. Who would do that to him? Hope - I don't know. I'm going over to the crime scene now. Honey, stay strong. It's going to be fine. They'll let you in to see him soon. I'll call you in a little while. She leaves.

JJ and Abby stroll through the square. JJ - You didn't have to come with me. I'm just getting a little air. Abby - Actually, I'm being totally selfish. Cameron is supposed to meet me here when he gets a break. We're out of the house, away from mom, no cousins around ... how about the truth. JJ - Sorry. Abby - London, JJ. You got kicked out of school, that's huge. JJ - I told you my roommate was dealing and since I hadn't snitched on him the school assumed I was in on it and I got kicked out too. Abby - I'm sure that Mom bought that story but I'm not believing it for a second so why don't you start over and tell me what really happened.

Gabi cries - If I hadn't asked him to get me that stupid muffin he wouldn't have gone down that alley. Nick - Hey, stop it. Will comes over. Gabi, this is not your fault. Nick - It was probably random. Wrong place, wrong time. It could have been a druggie who needed cash. Sonny - Well he was jumped from behind 'cause Rafe definitely knows how to defend himself. Gabi sobs - He's so strong and now ... OMG ... who would do something so terrible. Maxine comes to take Gabi into Rafe's room. Nick tells the guys he has to go and take care of something. Will - We need to have a talk with him.

Abe ducks under the police tape at the crime scene while putting on gloves. I got a call from Roman at his conference in LA asking me to consult. Hope - Great. Having you on board could make all the difference. Abe - Well we're going to get whoever did this. Hope - Damn right we are. Abe - First thing we need to answer was Rafe a random victim or did somebody mark him for this?

Sami - What do you mean Nick's not going to be a problem. What have you done? EJ - I just need you to trust me. Do you think you can do that. I'm just looking out for what is best for both of us. Sami knows and she appreciates that. I love you but we can't keep living in this house. EJ - We're not doing anything impulsive because the last thing we want is for my father to think that he did the wrong thing by helping us. In fact I don't think it would be a bad idea for you to apologise to him. Sami - Apologise! Have you lost your mind! EJ - Stay calm and collected. Breathe please. Sami - If I could calm down enough to choke down an I'm sorry he would never believe me. EJ - Of course he'll believe you. You'll massage his ego; give him some small sense of victory. Shall we go do that?

Segment 6: Sami - I hate all of this, you know that, right but you. I love you. EJ - Can we go and make nice with my father. Sami - Let's go and get it over with. Stefano comes into the living room. Looks like I've got in the way of another evening of passion. Sami looks at EJ and wipes the lipstick off his mouth. Sami - True love is a little messy. I'm glad you're here actually. There's something I want to say to you. I wanted to say that I'm sorry. I'm a mother, I tend to be a little overprotective ... I'm sorry. Stefano - Apology accepted and for the record I love my family too. Kate comes in - Oh yeah, in fact, he loves them to death. Harold - I'm sorry Mr. DiMera, I couldn't stop her. Kate yells - Jealous bastard! How could you do this!

JJ - Abs, I'm serious. My roommate was this total jerk. Abby - That's not why you got kicked out of school. JJ - Let me finish. He was some rich politician's son. It was like he thought he was immune or something. He had no problem showing his stash to anyone that showed up. Abby - That doesn't explain anything still ... Abby gets a call. Hi, I'm at the Town Square. Cam - Abigail, I'm really sorry but I have to cancel. We just got an emergency admission and I'm assigned to work with Dr. Brady. Abby - I totally understand. Call me later. Bye. Well Cameron has to work which means I'm totally free to keep on bugging you and I plan on doing it until I get the truth.

Cam stands in the doorway for a seond but leaves giving Gabi her privacy. Gabi - Rafe, I need you to know something. I have to tell you that I'm the luckiest little sister in the whole wide world because I've always had the best big brother. You always had time for me; you were always there making sure I did my homework. I kept the St Christopher's medal that you gave me when you left home. You said that it would watch me. I want to give it you. She puts it in his hand.

Abe - Police officers have enemies. This could be some kind of revenge thing or a mugging. Hope - Except for the severity of the injuries. I just got off the phone with Kayla. Abe, somebody wanted Rafe dead.

Sonny and Will go into the lounge. Nick - Is Gabi asking for me? Sonny - No, she's in with her brother. Nick - Good. Will - You don't seem very upset about what happened. Why is that? Nick - My brother-in-law might die; damn right I'm upset. Am I not weeping enough for you. Am I not moaning enough; not putting on a big enough show for you Will? Will - Maybe you could try not texting while your wife is crying her eyes out in the other room. Nick - You know, I've absolutely had it with you Will and fancy pants loverboy here too. Will - Okay, let's start with the gay bashing. Go ahead, let's show everyone who you really are.

Segment 7: JJ insists that Trevor was this total dealer and they kicked me out with him so his rich dad couldn't claim they favoured Americans. Abby - Just forget it. Just know that someday I'm going to expect the whole truth; understood? JJ - Oh man, one of those guys is sure checking you out. Do you know them? Abby looks over at the 2 guys JJ is talking about. Abby - No. I've seen them around but I don't know them. They are not the kind of kids you want to be hanging out with. Abby gets a text. I've got to take care of this and you said you're really tired ... go home okay. JJ - Sure. Abby leaves.

Sonny - Everyone take a breath. Nick - What is wrong with you? Why are you on me like this? Will - When you showed up at the pub you were kind of a mess. It's almost like you were in a fight ... Nick scoffs. I was running. I had to run. Are you suggesting ... you think I'm the one who beat up Rafe? Sonny - It's just the way that you acted when you found out Rafe knew the truth. You knew he was going to be gunning for you. Just face the facts. You were very upset. Will - Rafe was going to go see Gabi. Sonny - It's funny how he was late to the pub too. Nick - I did not go after Rafe. Will - Then where were you and what were you doing? I can just go right now and tell Hope what I know; let the police handle it unless you want to tell me exactly where you were.

Abe - I'm going to call Roman and let him know where we are. Hope - Thanks Abe, for everything. A uniformed cop brings the FBI jacket to Hope. I found this near the body. Hope - Thanks. This was for Johnny.

Stefano - Katherina ... isn't it like you to come in here screaming your head off. Kate - Are you really that empty, that small? Is your ego so fragile that you had to do something this evil!

Gabi cries. Rafe's hand opens and the medal falls as alarms sound.

Kate - Did you really have to send one of your thugs to beat up Rafe? Sami - Rafe! Has he been hurt? Kate - Yes Sami and you can thank Stefano for it.

Rafe flatlines. Gabi cries - Somebody help me. Rafe no. Cam and a nurse rush into Rafe's room. Maxine comforts Gabi as they work on him

Sami - What are you talking about? Why would Stefano have Rafe attacked? Kate - Because he found out we were lovers. Cue surprised look from Stefano. Cue stunned look from Sami.

Cam uses the paddles on Rafe once and then twice ... the monitor alarms still shows and sounds flatline.

S loves EJ

TreasureCove
May 13 2013, 09:44 PM
Panda Panda
May 13 2013, 09:20 PM
lysie
May 13 2013, 08:57 PM
Panda Panda
May 13 2013, 08:53 PM
Nick is 10x more of a red herring than EJ and his cryptic phone call is. I get there is a dislike for certain characters but jumping to conclusions about a storyline because of that is pretty ridiculous.
I'm pretty sure it's not EJ, but it's not jumping to conclusions. EJ as a suspect has been in spoilers for a while.
True, but the spoilers about EJ's involvement are pretty much about everyone blaming him (because it's EJ and well they're not completely wrong about thinking him responsible.) for the attack and not actually having evidence, only going on a "hunch" and that's fine for the in story characters. However, the viewers can were able to see more than what the characters could.

We know that EJ is working Justin on a plan to take down Stefano that requires the utmost secrecy.

We know that Rafe and EJ were going to meet up so EJ could get Johnny's FBI jacket, and if EJ was responsible for the attack. There's no way he would have any kind of evidence, like a record of a phone call, tied to him around the time of Rafe's beating.

Rafe and Nick had a big blowout with each other and Rafe threatened to tell Gabi the truth about Nick right before he was attacked.

The attacker was wearing the same blue button down shirt and pants as Nick. The attacker stole Rafe's bag of Muffins (lol).

Then at the pub we see Nick running in all sweaty and out of breath with the same bag of Muffins that Gabi asked Rafe to pick up for her.

Most of us who have seen certain spoilers and instagram/twitter pics know that Nick/EJ is just a red herring and the attacker is someone else but even without knowing that and watching today's episode the viewer would see the "clues" and see that the blame for the attack on Rafe would clearly go to Nick. But I've been seeing posts all day (on here and elsewhere) from people who I know watched the episode yet still somehow vehemently believe that all the evidence points to EJ and not Nick.

I find it polarizing, tbh. lol
Check out 4:10 of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI39aiETZCM

Maybe it was Everett that was finding that note.

lachelle73

In the beginning of Will and Sonny scene yesterday what were they saying I could barely hear them, did anyone catch what they said. I like JJ he is doing a great job at being mysterious and all love he and Abby.

MissLola
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
May 14 2013, 10:13 AM
TreasureCove
May 13 2013, 09:44 PM
Panda Panda
May 13 2013, 09:20 PM
lysie
May 13 2013, 08:57 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
True, but the spoilers about EJ's involvement are pretty much about everyone blaming him (because it's EJ and well they're not completely wrong about thinking him responsible.) for the attack and not actually having evidence, only going on a "hunch" and that's fine for the in story characters. However, the viewers can were able to see more than what the characters could.

We know that EJ is working Justin on a plan to take down Stefano that requires the utmost secrecy.

We know that Rafe and EJ were going to meet up so EJ could get Johnny's FBI jacket, and if EJ was responsible for the attack. There's no way he would have any kind of evidence, like a record of a phone call, tied to him around the time of Rafe's beating.

Rafe and Nick had a big blowout with each other and Rafe threatened to tell Gabi the truth about Nick right before he was attacked.

The attacker was wearing the same blue button down shirt and pants as Nick. The attacker stole Rafe's bag of Muffins (lol).

Then at the pub we see Nick running in all sweaty and out of breath with the same bag of Muffins that Gabi asked Rafe to pick up for her.

Most of us who have seen certain spoilers and instagram/twitter pics know that Nick/EJ is just a red herring and the attacker is someone else but even without knowing that and watching today's episode the viewer would see the "clues" and see that the blame for the attack on Rafe would clearly go to Nick. But I've been seeing posts all day (on here and elsewhere) from people who I know watched the episode yet still somehow vehemently believe that all the evidence points to EJ and not Nick.

I find it polarizing, tbh. lol
Check out 4:10 of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI39aiETZCM

Maybe it was Everett that was finding that note.
The really should do a double personality for Ej. Everett is the nice one and Elvis the bad one. That would explain a lot. :lol:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Sweet and Salty
May 13 2013, 02:42 PM
rfsexton
May 13 2013, 02:17 PM
Sweet and Salty
May 13 2013, 02:13 PM
rfsexton
May 13 2013, 01:03 PM
Rafe's attacker is probably someone he helped put behind bars. They were probably warned about it in the message in the envelope that the kid took and hid. Why did she take it anyway
Ciara, the kid, Hopes daughter, hid the envelope because she's getting put out at her mama for working so much and not having enough time with her. She misses her daddy too, so in order for Mama to be able to take her to the zoo, she hid the envelope.
Thanks for explaining that. I had to cancel my cable tv until I can get a job. It just costs way too much.
I'm sorry Sweetie! I've been praying, and will keep on! If you ever need updates I'll do my best! God is good!! All the time!! :)))
Yes, God is good all the time. I appreciate your prayers.

nightfan

guessgirl
May 13 2013, 02:19 PM
Jason47
May 13 2013, 01:52 PM
Didn't see anyone mention Derek Magyar's tweeted pic from 4 months ago:

Posted Image

So Derek was the one to beat up Rafe in the alley, and will kidnap Nick and Gabi at the end of this week.

I did make a guess about him beating up Rafe in one the spoiler threads. Whew I was abit worry they might make it Nick afterall. It's hard being a fan of his . LOL
Not trying to be a Donnie Downer, but can we all agree that this was a spoiler, tweeted or not, and shouldn't be in this thread?
I was falling for the show's setup and truly believed it was Nick.
Didn't need to be spoiled.

MissLola
Member Avatar

nightfan
May 14 2013, 11:17 PM
guessgirl
Jason47

Posted Image

So Derek was the one to beat up Rafe in the alley, and will kidnap Nick and Gabi at the end of this week.

I did make a guess about him beating up Rafe in one the spoiler threads. Whew I was abit worry they might make it Nick afterall. It's hard being a fan of his . LOL
Not trying to be a Donnie Downer, but can we all agree that this was a spoiler, tweeted or not, and shouldn't be in this thread?
This has been posted in different threads for weeks now. They don't really have designated spoiler threads on this board. That's why the entire section reads Days: News, Spoilers, Discussion.

nightfan

MissLola
May 14 2013, 11:26 PM
nightfan
guessgirl
Jason47

Posted Image

This has been posted in different threads for weeks now. They don't really have designated spoiler threads on this board. That's why the entire section reads Days: News, Spoilers, Discussion.
Then why are some threads in this forum titled "Spoilers" (and within the Days forum).

Regardless, there's a Spoiler tool that allows people to shield some of us who prefer to be unspoiled.

I was clinging to hope that Nick beat up Rafe.
Now I'm spoiled. Is that fair?

MissLola
Member Avatar

nightfan
May 14 2013, 11:50 PM
MissLola
nightfan
guessgirl

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image
Then why are some threads in this forum titled "Spoilers" (and within the Days forum).

Regardless, there's a Spoiler tool that allows people to shield some of us who prefer to be unspoiled.

You may want to consult a moderator on this matter. The poster Jason, is a contributor and posts according to the rules. He did nothing wrong by posting that here. That's why nobody else complained and the post wasn't removed.

nightfan

MissLola
May 15 2013, 12:01 AM
nightfan
May 14 2013, 11:50 PM
MissLola
nightfan

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image

You may want to consult a moderator on this matter. The poster Jason, is a contributor and posts according to the rules. He did nothing wrong by posting that here. That's why nobody else complained and the post wasn't removed.
This isn't a formal complaint. And at least one other user made a comment about how this is spoiler. Just saying.
When there are Days threads marked "Spoiler" and there's a spoiler toggle, users can get the wrong idea that spoilers won't mix with discussion. Maybe this allowance is something that needs to be changed, even if it is allowed now. This was not a formal complaint, though.
Edited by nightfan, May 15 2013, 12:38 AM.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Nick's guilty as fuck! Those muffins are proof. The attacker has the same color pants and shirt and was about his size. They're trying to make it look like it maybe EJ and I think EJ will be getting the blame. But this time, unlike the past, EJ will be innocent and Nick will think he's gotten away with it. Rafe I predict will have amnesia and not remember his argument with Nick, letting Nick get away with it even longer.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
May 16 2013, 01:35 AM
Nick's guilty as fuck! Those muffins are proof. The attacker has the same color pants and shirt and was about his size. They're trying to make it look like it maybe EJ and I think EJ will be getting the blame. But this time, unlike the past, EJ will be innocent and Nick will think he's gotten away with it. Rafe I predict will have amnesia and not remember his argument with Nick, letting Nick get away with it even longer.
Yes it looks like Nick did it, except for the tweet of a beaten up Rafe by the guy playing Jensen tweeted months back about being the bad guy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply