Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47 books interview with Patsy Pease (Kimberly Brady); 5/17 UPDATE: Find out if your question was chosen for the interview!
Topic Started: May 13 2013, 02:07 PM (1,032 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Hey everyone. My next interview is going to be with Patsy Pease (Kimberly Brady).

For this interview, along with my own questions, I'll be selecting some of the most interesting ones that you'd like to ask her too!

Please post your questions in this thread, and I will choose a couple of them to ask Patsy.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sparrow

Nice, Jason! I can't think of anything right now, but I do look forward to reading your interview. Kim and Shane were my first favorite soap couple, back when I was but a wee lass.

somersetfan
Member Avatar

Would she ever return to the show!!!!!!!!!

tylerbo20

-you know she would return to the show...my question is .... Why do you think every writing team has ignored Kim/Shane and their children since the 90s? What would she like to see for Kim/Shane/family?

Titus Andronicus
Member Avatar

Did she feel her storyline with Michael Sabatino was botched?

Did they wait too long to marry Kim and Shane?

Was it difficult to film the scenes when Charles Shaughnessy was doing the dual role?

Awinkandasmile

Thanks for doing this Jason, she is one of my favorites!

What is her favorite type of scene to play: emotional, action, comedy, or love scene?

When it has been a few years between Kimberly appearances, does she feel the need to watch any old scenes to get back into character, or is it just second nature at this point?

Keith
Member Avatar

Did she find the quicker shooting schedule difficult to get used to in 2010 when she had more to do than her usual returns?

jdawg1077

In general, I would love to know about the story featuring Kim's multiple personality disorder, and if the difficulty of doing that story resulted in her abrupt departure (given her own personal demons). She was SO GOOD in that story. Emmy-worthy, as I recall. But then she had to leave, and her relationship with the show became (temporarily) a messy one. I just think that whole 6-month period must've been fascinating, and it was one of the great disappointments that the Kim/Claire/Lacy story was never given a proper finish.

james0479
Member Avatar

My question: Forget about the writers, etc.....Where would Patsy Pease like to see Kimberly today. What would bring the character back to Salem and what story would Patsy like to see Kim return for.

james0479
Member Avatar

...and I must add I have a special place in my heart for Patsy Pease. I loved her the first time I saw her as Kim in 1990. I don't know what it is but she's never left my mind! Love that lady.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I wish she'd come back. I've always liked her.

am103
Member Avatar

Were there any storylines that she absolutely detested, and if she was writing the show, where would she see the Donovan family today?

Keith
Member Avatar

Topics I'd love her to weigh in on:

Her opinion on the Shane/Kayla mess.
Her opinion on Shawn's favoritism, calling her his "Best and Brightest" and whether she thinks Kim deserved that title.
Would she consider recurring like Mary Beth is now, especially if they brought in one or both of her kids as adults?
Of the two pregnancy stories, does she have a preference?
What was behind her decision to have bleach blonde hair in 2002?
Did she buy Kim's all-out disdain of the ISA and pushing Shane to choose between being a hero and being a dad/husband?

Keith
Member Avatar

Also, does she have a favorite Roman? ;)

Jason47
Member Avatar

Congrats to Titus Andronicus, Awinkandasmile and Keith for having some of their questions selected for the Patsy Pease interview!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply