Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ali Sweeney on Today Show discussing novel
Topic Started: May 14 2013, 10:15 AM (2,046 Views)
SoapGal1
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
May 14 2013, 01:54 PM
SocRMum1
May 14 2013, 01:20 PM
lysie
May 14 2013, 01:16 PM
SoapGal1
May 14 2013, 01:03 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Dadgummit. That actually sounds enjoyable.
Y'all are KILLING me here! What's next...is she gonna feed you grapes, too? :toetap:
I can tell you with certainty if she reads Lysie that novel I see Lysie punching her in the face....lol
Never happen.

We're like peas & carrots in person.

Just ask Soc & Mer.
Edited by SoapGal1, May 14 2013, 09:30 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

soapgal
Member Avatar

elci525
May 14 2013, 05:19 PM
Quote:

Sophie is a Hollywood publicist who has a fabulous job, a fabulous boyfriend, and a fabulous life. She even scores her PR firm's most important actor client and every woman's dream—Billy Fox.

Ohmigod that sounds dreadful. Did AS write that copy blurb too? Was there not a thesaurus around? Is this like a Sweet Valley High novel?

Good for her, I guess, for keeping busy and accomplishing this. I've often thought that writing a book would just about kill me - take everything I had, all the creativity, all the courage, all the strength, all the discipline, all the fury I had coursing through my veins - so I envy others that can turn one out. But, while I am interested to know what Days storyline she tried to "right" with the book, I think maybe I will be passing on this one..........

I really loved SVH! Jessica was my favorite. I think Sami would have been Jessica. Carrie is definitely Elizabeth.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

lysie
May 14 2013, 01:16 PM
SoapGal1
lysie
May 14 2013, 12:53 PM
SoapGal1
May 14 2013, 11:44 AM
I'm buying it for the beach.

B-)
You're not making me read it.
I'm going to read it to you, silly.
Dadgummit. That actually sounds enjoyable.
Things that must happen: READING IT IN THEIR VOICES! Sami-like huffing included.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ernesto
Member Avatar

The dummy really should learn how to act before sucking at another art form. :puke:
Edited by Ernesto, May 15 2013, 04:51 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Crap, I'm tempted to read this, only because I need something shallow and mindless. I haven't read shallow and mindless in ages. What am I doing?????

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

SoapGal1
lysie
May 14 2013, 12:53 PM
SoapGal1
May 14 2013, 11:44 AM
I'm buying it for the beach.

B-)
You're not making me read it.
I'm going to read it to you, silly.
HA! This is the FIRST thing I thought when I read Lysie's response!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply