Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Former DOOL Star Arrested!; Dylan Patton (ex-Will)
Topic Started: May 14 2013, 12:46 PM (3,963 Views)
ShaneDOOLFan

http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/14/dylan-patton-days-of-our-lives-arrest-cocaine-sale-drugs/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

parisa

I don't recognize him? Was he the Will with big curly hair?

ShaneDOOLFan

nope, will before chandler massey.

jdawg1077

That is a young man who will *not* fare well in prison...

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Oh Dylan...

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

This is the Will I didn't have a nickname for. There was "dead eyes Will", "bratty Will", "funny-faced, sleepy-voiced Will", and then this guy. I guess he can be "cocaine Will".

In all seriousness, that sucks.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar
Not here for St. Jack of the Immaculate Redemption

Cocaine Bieber-hair Will.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

oh....this is not good for poor Dylan....seriously dude....SO.NOT.COOL

I hated this guy's acting...he was the worse Will for me.

james0479
Member Avatar

Yikes!! This is sad to hear. He was fairly attractive but never "wowed" me as Will. It was shocking that he received a daytime Emmy nomination. Chandler Massey was brought in at the right time, IMO. Anyway....this sucks. Hopefully he will learn a lesson and move forward.

aimees76
Member Avatar

:( That's a shame. I hate to hear stuff like this.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

What a shame. I hope he gets help and gets his life together before it goes down the tubes completely.

supercool74
Member Avatar

james0479
May 14 2013, 01:56 PM
Yikes!! This is sad to hear. He was fairly attractive but never "wowed" me as Will. It was shocking that he received a daytime Emmy nomination. Chandler Massey was brought in at the right time, IMO. Anyway....this sucks. Hopefully he will learn a lesson and move forward.
Wow. He was nominated for an Emmy? I thought he was kind of terrible. I had forgotten he even played Will. I always think of that curly haired kid when I think of Will before CM.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

I thought Dylan was the floppy hair Will or was it someone else?
Edited by guessgirl, May 14 2013, 02:57 PM.

spartan
Member Avatar

Oh no. Maybe it's not a popular opinion but I really liked this Will. I thought he was good in the baby Grace storyline.

Anyways, time to get your act together, Dylan.

MelissaR

Oh, I hated him as Will with his Beiber-do! Yuk!

I do hope he gets off as easy as other Hollywood drug notables and learns his lesson.

MericP
Member Avatar

Such a shame.

I hated him as Will though - worst Will after the one before him. :lol:

OliveAnn

supercool74
May 14 2013, 02:47 PM
james0479
May 14 2013, 01:56 PM
Wow. He was nominated for an Emmy? I thought he was kind of terrible. I had forgotten he even played Will. I always think of that curly haired kid when I think of Will before CM.
He was nominated in that really weird year when Drew Tyler Bell was also nominated and won. To make everything even more ironic, Patton and Bell were both let go and their roles recast. In fact, Bell was let go just a little while after he won his Emmy.

Anyway, I hope Dylan will learn from this experience and get the necessary help. He's so young and it would be a shame if he destroyed his future with drugs.

cajnej
Member Avatar

spartan
May 14 2013, 03:05 PM
Oh no. Maybe it's not a popular opinion but I really liked this Will. I thought he was good in the baby Grace storyline.

I agree with you Sparty, I thought Dylan was fabulous in the Grace storyline and I was a little miffed when he was dropped as Will but must admit that I cannot imagine Chandler M not being Will now. I am so sad to hear this news about Dylan and the mess he now finds himself in.

jdawg1077

I thought he was uneven. Some days he could be really good, like in the Grace episodes for which he garnered his nomination (one scene with Lauren Koslow stood out in particular; his tears were genuine and moving). Other days he could be underwhelming to say the least (monotone, lifeless). If I recall correctly, he hinted in post-firing interviews that he wasn't showing up to work prepared and didn't know his lines. He would never have meshed with the show's impending boot-camp style of production. And the show probably had an idea that Will would end up being gay, and didn't think Dylan was responsible and mature enough to pull it off. I hope he can get out of this mess and turn his life around. I think he has the makings of a consistently good actor if he focuses, matures, and works on his craft.

six
Member Avatar

spartan
May 14 2013, 03:05 PM

I liked him in that storyline, too. Hope this will be a wake up call for him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply