Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Jacqueline MacInnes Wood (Steffy) OUT?
Topic Started: May 14 2013, 02:52 PM (1,984 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

She decided not to renew her contract. Per SOD.

“They threw a lot of money to get her to stay,” but felt it was the right time to go. It is reported that Woods had to turn down other offers because of her commitment to B&B. It wasn't an easy decision but it was time to go. JMW’s last day was right before the celebration of the Emmy nominations. No word on the last air date.

link to article..

http://a.yfrog.com/img860/2673/36wqr.jpg

via jcren

cbs soapsindepth ‏@soapsindepthcbs
Quote:

A #BoldAndBeautiful source tells us Jacqueline Wood is "taking a short break" from the show "as she has done in the past."

cbs soapsindepth ‏@soapsindepthcbs
Quote:

Contrary to rumors, Jacqueline Wood remains Steffy, is "continuing to tape, with episodes airing through July and then beyond."
Edited by Daytime, May 14 2013, 05:38 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Best news I've heard in a LONG time! JMW is great, but I hate Steffy so much. Hope they do not recast the role...

Thomson
Member Avatar

This is shocking. I wish her the best ! She's very talented.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

She's very talented and will likely do better things.

Daytime
Member Avatar

cbs soapsindepth ‏@soapsindepthcbs 2m
A #BoldAndBeautiful source tells us Jacqueline Wood is "taking a short break" from the show "as she has done in the past."

cbs soapsindepth ‏@soapsindepthcbs 2m
Contrary to rumors, Jacqueline Wood remains Steffy, is "continuing to tape, with episodes airing through July and then beyond."

somersetfan
Member Avatar

I am surprised it took so long. I wonder if this will force BB to actually write for other characters.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jacpre
Member Avatar

This sucks for Steffy fans. I'm sure she will do great in Primetime. She is not a bad actress. Just like a poster above said. I don't have anything against the actress but Steffy is another story.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

NO!!!! :tears:

Jair

Oh yes ... if it's true will have only Brooke's pregnancy and forbidden loves and Lope ... what exiting ... ...

Nicole Walker

Thank god! I love her and I could not stand seeing STeffy keep getting the shitty treatment. Good luck and please don't come back to this Logan loving show.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Update on JMW

In its latest print edition, Soap Opera Digest reveals that Wood has "opted not to renew her contract" with The Bold and the Beautiful. Digest also claims that B&B execs "threw a lot of money at her" to get Wood to stay but that the actress ultimately decided to walk. However, on its web site, Digest printed a retraction of sorts, stating that Wood's supposed final day of work was not really her last at the B&B studio.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply