Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, May 15th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 15 2013, 07:09 AM (11,315 Views)
S loves EJ

six
May 16 2013, 08:13 AM
Laufeyson
May 16 2013, 01:14 AM
Aimikins
May 16 2013, 01:05 AM
six
May 15 2013, 12:40 PM
I'm surprised Brady didn't tell Kristen that he knows EJ hires other people to give out beatings since that's what EJ did to him...
I just realized that EJ has never won a fight. Brady and Rafe both beat his ass. How can that be??
He's lived a privileged life and has had others fight for him.
And Brady stacked the deck in his favor by hiring someone to bash EJ over the head with a club before their fight.

I'm surprised the JJ smirk went over as well as it did. He's basically doing the same thing Jennifer did. Using Jack's memory as a tool to trick someone.

Brady is a coward. :angry:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
May 16 2013, 10:18 AM
Aimikins
six
I'm surprised Brady didn't tell Kristen that he knows EJ hires other people to give out beatings since that's what EJ did to him...
I just realized that EJ has never won a fight. Brady and Rafe both beat his ass. How can that be??
EJ once beat the hell out of Patrick Lockhart.

That was...hawt. :$ :wub2:
EJ apparently thought so. He couldn't wait to have sex with Kate afterwards.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

TreasureCove
May 16 2013, 10:33 AM
SocRMum1
Aimikins
six

EJ apparently thought so. He couldn't wait to have sex with Kate afterwards.
I don't remember that specifically but again...EJate = hawt. :$ :wub2:

Sweet and Salty

six
Laufeyson
Aimikins
six
And Brady stacked the deck in his favor by hiring someone to bash EJ over the head with a club before their fight.

I'm surprised the JJ smirk went over as well as it did. He's basically doing the same thing Jennifer did. Using Jack's memory as a tool to trick someone.
Exactly what I've been thinking, Six. I wasn't impressed at all. Left me feeling disappointed. I really thought he'd be Jacks "memory keeper" for lack of better words.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Quote:

I don't remember that specifically but again...EJate = hawt

That's why his tie and hair were messed up. The violence turned him on so he went directly to Kate after beating Patrick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBC_U71bArw&t=1m55s
Edited by TreasureCove, May 16 2013, 10:47 AM.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
May 16 2013, 10:43 AM
six
Laufeyson
Aimikins

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Exactly what I've been thinking, Six. I wasn't impressed at all. Left me feeling disappointed. I really thought he'd be Jacks "memory keeper" for lack of better words.
That was my first thought also. He could have smirked later at getting out of trouble, but after just speaking about his father...

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

SocRMum1
Aimikins
six

Patrick saying it was Bo to try to manipulate Hope - not so hot. lol.

MissLola
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Aimikins
six

Ah. The infamous belt scene. :$

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

MissLola
May 16 2013, 10:53 AM
SocRMum1
Aimikins
six

Ah. The infamous belt scene. :$
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV6X3mN_gmo&t=8m4s

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
May 16 2013, 10:10 AM
Laufeyson
May 16 2013, 01:13 AM
Chad & Abigail_D
May 16 2013, 12:02 AM
Love the Sydnapping SL from 2009-2010 being referenced, since I'm watching it on tv here in my country
I'm curious where are you from?

Is that Jacob from The Following in your avi?
I wanna know who it is in YOUR picture!
Michael Rosenbaum, he played Lex Luther on Smallville

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Sorry double post.
Edited by Laufeyson, May 16 2013, 11:07 AM.

Sevprince
Member Avatar

Best live action Lex Luthor ever. :wub: He, Lionel and Chloe were the best characters in that show IMHO. I hope they don't miscast Lex in MofS sequel.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Sevprince
May 16 2013, 11:13 AM
Best live action Lex Luthor ever. :wub: He, Lionel and Chloe were the best characters in that show IMHO. I hope they don't miscast Lex in MofS sequel.
Abso-freakin-lutely. I :wub: him.
Edited by Laufeyson, May 16 2013, 11:17 AM.

S loves EJ

TreasureCove
May 16 2013, 10:44 AM
Quote:

I don't remember that specifically but again...EJate = hawt

That's why his tie and hair were messed up. The violence turned him on so he went directly to Kate after beating Patrick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBC_U71bArw&t=1m55s
Beating is never hawt but Ejs being messed up and wanting Kate was. Still Patrick was bigger than EJ so it makes no sense that EJ would beat him.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Ej was bigger than patrick the fact ej use belt someone that did not fight back

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
May 16 2013, 11:16 AM
Sevprince
May 16 2013, 11:13 AM
Abso-freakin-lutely. I :wub: him.
indeed :wub2:

annie21

TreasureCove
May 16 2013, 10:49 AM
Sweet and Salty
May 16 2013, 10:43 AM
six
Laufeyson

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

That was my first thought also. He could have smirked later at getting out of trouble, but after just speaking about his father...
Then again, it's possible for him to be completely sincere about missing his father and yet totally contemptuous of his mother. As she hugged him, she said something about how she missed his father, too. Even I had a "yeah, right," reaction to that and saw it as Jennifer being insincere. Maybe JJ did as well. Remember, his first entry into the house had him looking at the pictures on the mantle -- one of his father next to one of Dannifer. Maybe he's seeing his mother as a hypocrite, and that was what the smirk was about.

It's too soon to tell, of course, whether he's genuinely grieving and feeling powerless and enraged or whether he's just cynically playing everyone.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Matt
May 15 2013, 12:42 PM
But, Brady, has EJ ever locked someone in a sarcophagus?
No, the DiMera's roll morgue drawer style.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Partnersincrime
May 16 2013, 11:43 AM
Ej was bigger than patrick the fact ej use belt someone that did not fight back
EJ was kinda mobster-esque in 2006. he was also spreading chaos all over town.

nightfan

Matt
May 15 2013, 01:48 PM
Jason47
May 15 2013, 01:43 PM
Matt
May 15 2013, 12:03 PM
So there are video games in the Horton Living Room? And exactly what TV is in that antique cabinet?
Posted Image
I'm such a soap geek. I love set pictures like this. I also never realized how much forced perspective this set apparently uses.
Watching this episode now, and there's no way the set's the same. The front door is definitely around the bend, just slightly, from the living room. I can't imagine how a camera could fake this illusion. I'm guessing this is just an old photo.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply