Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, May 15th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 15 2013, 07:09 AM (14,197 Views)
TreasureCove
Member Avatar

um, thanks?

I remember that scene. That was right before Daniel broke the rules of him and Jack dating Jennifer by going over to her house while she and Jack were supposed to have their time alone. Jennifer apologized to the peeping tom for what he saw while he was spying on her and Jack
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Brady only agreed to move into the mansion in the first place because Kristen told him Stefano was sick, practically at death's door. It's amazing how much Stefano is accomplishing while being wheeled around town on a hospital bed. :bedtime: :seedoc: so brave...so frail...
Edited by TreasureCove, May 15 2013, 08:06 PM.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
May 15 2013, 09:21 PM
AZ is just incomparable in my book. She never fails to impress. Anyone know if she does any acting outside of Days?
She's in a movie called "The Contractor" that will be coming to theaters sometime this year. No word on what it's about yet.

She was also on an episode of Supernatural, and CSI Miami, and she played the sister of her real life husband on the soap opera Devanity

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
May 16 2013, 10:18 AM
Aimikins
May 16 2013, 01:05 AM
six
May 15 2013, 12:40 PM
I'm surprised Brady didn't tell Kristen that he knows EJ hires other people to give out beatings since that's what EJ did to him...
I just realized that EJ has never won a fight. Brady and Rafe both beat his ass. How can that be??
EJ once beat the hell out of Patrick Lockhart.

That was...hawt. :$ :wub2:
EJ apparently thought so. He couldn't wait to have sex with Kate afterwards.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Quote:

I don't remember that specifically but again...EJate = hawt

That's why his tie and hair were messed up. The violence turned him on so he went directly to Kate after beating Patrick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBC_U71bArw&t=1m55s
Edited by TreasureCove, May 16 2013, 10:47 AM.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
May 16 2013, 10:43 AM
six
May 16 2013, 08:13 AM
Laufeyson
May 16 2013, 01:14 AM
Aimikins

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
He's lived a privileged life and has had others fight for him.
And Brady stacked the deck in his favor by hiring someone to bash EJ over the head with a club before their fight.

I'm surprised the JJ smirk went over as well as it did. He's basically doing the same thing Jennifer did. Using Jack's memory as a tool to trick someone.
Exactly what I've been thinking, Six. I wasn't impressed at all. Left me feeling disappointed. I really thought he'd be Jacks "memory keeper" for lack of better words.
That was my first thought also. He could have smirked later at getting out of trouble, but after just speaking about his father...

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

MissLola
May 16 2013, 10:53 AM
SocRMum1
May 16 2013, 10:18 AM
Aimikins
six
May 15 2013, 12:40 PM
I'm surprised Brady didn't tell Kristen that he knows EJ hires other people to give out beatings since that's what EJ did to him...
I just realized that EJ has never won a fight. Brady and Rafe both beat his ass. How can that be??
EJ once beat the hell out of Patrick Lockhart.

That was...hawt. :$ :wub2:
Ah. The infamous belt scene. :$
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV6X3mN_gmo&t=8m4s

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply