Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, May 15th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 15 2013, 07:09 AM (14,230 Views)
S loves EJ

LuvingLumi
May 15 2013, 04:12 PM
concerned
May 15 2013, 04:10 PM
Panda Panda
May 15 2013, 04:01 PM
Pookie
May 15 2013, 03:55 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Well, Johnny went "missing" and everyone freaked out and then later the Salem PD found a dead male child in the woods (Dark plot device, much?) Sami and EJ had angry/hate/grief sex and thus Sydney was conceived.

Johnny was later found to be alive. He was under a table "playing" hide and seek, because he's literally the dumbest child in Salem, he never answered when everyone frantically called out for him so that's why everyone thought he was kidnapped or whatever.
I thought there was a chance I was watching days in an alternate planet.

Whilst ej and Sami had sex whilst johnnycake was missing no child was conceived.

Sydney was conceived after Sami had a hissy fit when Nicole turned up at the mansion drunk and talking about how she wants more "sugar" from ej. In a fit or pique despite the fact that she still maintained Lucas who was in jail for shooting elvis was the man she loved. Sami through Nicole out kissed elvis had a heart to heart and ended up in bed together to consummate their love. Unfortunately this coincided with the evening Lucas was released from prison on a home release program so he managed to see the remnants of their lovemaking and Sami hightailed it out of there still proclaiming her love for elvis.
She jumped her ass up from that bed so fast that the only thing Ej could do is throw a pillow..... :blulaugh:

Sami sure seemed to enjoyed it while it lasted. :D Sami didnīt jump out of that bed because she didnīt like it but because she was feeling quilty of liking it to much. Anyway wished EJ would have gotten in to Rafeīs room and said - Rafe you are not looking to good. :blulaugh:
Edited by S loves EJ, May 16 2013, 04:11 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

S loves EJ

six
May 16 2013, 08:13 AM
Laufeyson
May 16 2013, 01:14 AM
Aimikins
May 16 2013, 01:05 AM
six
May 15 2013, 12:40 PM
I'm surprised Brady didn't tell Kristen that he knows EJ hires other people to give out beatings since that's what EJ did to him...
I just realized that EJ has never won a fight. Brady and Rafe both beat his ass. How can that be??
He's lived a privileged life and has had others fight for him.
And Brady stacked the deck in his favor by hiring someone to bash EJ over the head with a club before their fight.

I'm surprised the JJ smirk went over as well as it did. He's basically doing the same thing Jennifer did. Using Jack's memory as a tool to trick someone.

Brady is a coward. :angry:

S loves EJ

TreasureCove
May 16 2013, 10:44 AM
Quote:

I don't remember that specifically but again...EJate = hawt

That's why his tie and hair were messed up. The violence turned him on so he went directly to Kate after beating Patrick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBC_U71bArw&t=1m55s
Beating is never hawt but Ejīs being messed up and wanting Kate was. Still Patrick was bigger than EJ so it makes no sense that EJ would beat him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply