Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 27th; *updated 5/20*
Topic Started: May 15 2013, 05:50 PM (31,479 Views)
EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

National Enquirer Spoilers

* Eric learns of Nicole's true feelings
* The devious Kristen is exposed
* Kristen and Marlena have a major showdown
* Nick makes a confession to Gabi
* JJ manipulates Jennifer
* Hope delivers disappointing news to Marlena

**Update**

Monday
No Show

Tuesday ("Proof")
Marlena finds evidence of Kristen's deception; Gabi worries when she can't find her baby.

Wednesday ("Confrontation")
Brady puts Kristen in the hot seat; Maggie tries to convince Nick to reveal the truth to Gabi.

Thursday ("Showdown")
Brady faces a tough choice; Nick comes clean to Gabi.

Friday ("Comforting Brady")
Kristen's loved ones try to cheer her up; Nicole gives Brady a shoulder to cry on.

-----------------

Will has an emotional first meeting with his daughter.

A distraught Brady is approached by a drug dealer.

Nicole is mortified when Eric questions her about her feelings towards him.

Nick apologizes to Will and confesses to Gabi about what happened to him in prison and the fact that he's been blackmailing Will.

John and Marlena are faced with the consequences of his actions.

Jennifer unknowingly helps JJ come up with enough money to start selling drugs.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

oooh that means Marlena gets the Kristen/sy photo from Johnny! At least I hope that's what it means, lol.
Edited by Panda Panda, May 15 2013, 05:59 PM.

AFaithL

Too bad Marlena's husband has already fucked Kristen like a major dumbass. Of course, lets not fool ourselves...the writers *wanted* to write them a sex scene in the first place, so they concocted this elaborate storyline to make it happen. And we're supposed to just be happy Kristen is exposed for the mugging. Sorry...not a payoff.

sonwill
Member Avatar

Does Eric actually find out though? I hope so. I'm done waiting for those two, though I suspect even when he does actually find out, I'll still be waiting, hah.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

AFaithL
May 15 2013, 06:05 PM
Too bad Marlena's husband has already fucked Kristen like a major dumbass. Of course, lets not fool ourselves...the writers *wanted* to write them a sex scene in the first place, so they concocted this elaborate storyline to make it happen. And we're supposed to just be happy Kristen is exposed for the mugging. Sorry...not a payoff.
we don't know for sure if they will actually sleep together yet.
Edited by Panda Panda, May 15 2013, 06:08 PM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

OMG, Eric finally figures it out! Blessed be! :cart:

This sounds like an epic Bristen wedding! Days is great at that! Can't wait! :rockon:

chinkybig

Funny enough, the only thing that geniunely interests me from a storyline point of view is JJ manipulating Jennifer. This kid's bad-ass-ness is made of all kinds of win. I miss Jack, because at least TPTB got it right on this one. He really is Jack's son. :)

blueskies
Member Avatar

i know i'm probably one of the few, but seeing "Kristen is exposed" does NOT make me happy. I realize it had to happen, I just hoped it wouldn't.

camera shy

blueskies
May 15 2013, 06:18 PM
i know i'm probably one of the few, but seeing "Kristen is exposed" does NOT make me happy. I realize it had to happen, I just hoped it wouldn't.
Well that could just mean her devious way are exposed to Marlena once she sees the photo of Kristen and Sy. And I bet the photo disappears before Marlena can show it to Brady.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

EJ_SamiFF
May 15 2013, 05:50 PM
Hope delivers disappointing news to Marlena
I'm actually not sure what news Hope has for Marlena. Maybe Hope knows John's gone out of town? Does Hope tell Marlena that Kristen's pressing charges after their showdown? Does Hope know whether the Bristen wedding actually made it past "I do"s?

Caylee
Member Avatar

Sounds good.
Once again the lack of Chad spoilers are pissing me off.

Romancer66

chinkybig
May 15 2013, 06:16 PM
Funny enough, the only thing that geniunely interests me from a storyline point of view is JJ manipulating Jennifer. This kid's bad-ass-ness is made of all kinds of win. I miss Jack, because at least TPTB got it right on this one. He really is Jack's son. :)
JJ does sound like his father's son in many ways--the charm, the snark, the manipulative streak. But I've seen it mentioned on at least one other forum that his intro is reminiscent of Rebellious Teen Jennifer's: a precipitate exit from boarding school, anger and abandonment issues, hanging out with the wrong crowd, lashing out at authority figures. Granted, JJ's problems might be more serious than Jennifer's, given that this is 30 years later (despite Jen-Jen's attempts to relive her teen years with Daniel), but I'm reminded of the parents' curse: "I hope someday you have a kid who's just like you!"

In any case, I can't muster any sympathy for Jennifer. If she'd been as intent on taking care of JJ as she was on "protecting" a grown-ass man from the consequences of his own actions, she might have spotted her son's issues much sooner and possibly been able to head them off before they escalated. The more havoc JJ wreaks on his mother's perfect little soap bubble existence with Daniel, the more satisfied I'll be.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

If Marlena is the only one with evidence against Kristen then we can pretty guarantee that the evidence will never see the light of day again. Lol, Marlena just can't win right now they keep making her mess up or have her plans blown up in her face. It's so ridiculous
Edited by Panda Panda, May 15 2013, 07:19 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
May 15 2013, 05:50 PM
* The devious Kristen is exposed
* Kristen and Marlena have a major showdown
:wub:

MissLola
Member Avatar

The Kristen stuff sounds good!

ShaneDOOLFan

I highly doubt Kristen will be exposed to Brady. There is going to be a twist to make this story keep going. TPTB arent that stupid to end this Kristen storyline. It and Eileen and are one of the best things DOOL has going right now.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Kristen could be completely exposed and Brady would still stick with her the moment she flashes her magic hoo-ha. Because Brady is THAT STUPID.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

eh, if Kristen has a magic hoo-ha then John would have stayed with her. Brady's just dug himself a few new levels in his pit of stupidity.

Erin_123
Member Avatar

ERICOLE. YESSSSS!!!!

AFaithL

Panda Panda
May 15 2013, 09:20 PM
eh, if Kristen has a magic hoo-ha then John would have stayed with her. Brady's just dug himself a few new levels in his pit of stupidity.
True. I'm just ready for this tired storyline to end, and for John and Marlena to get back together. NOW. Not 6 months from now. Let them have an in-depth conversation and move forward with their lives, as a couple. NO DIVORCE.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply