Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 27th; *updated 5/20*
Topic Started: May 15 2013, 05:50 PM (31,183 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

WillFan
May 21 2013, 08:49 AM

Tuesday May 28:

Eric is taken aback when someone unexpected alerts him to Nicole's true feelings!

Someone unexpected better be Ciara or clairvoyant Theo or even Chad or Bo.
Because I am going to burn the house down if Sami gets herself inserted into this storyline.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 21 2013, 09:08 AM
Please don't tell me Kristen's surprising move will be to become a nun. :-/
I still suspect a link somewhere along the line between Kristen and Eric.
He just seems to know too much.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

concerned
May 21 2013, 07:40 PM
WillFan

Tuesday May 28:

Eric is taken aback when someone unexpected alerts him to Nicole's true feelings!

Because I am going to burn the house down if Sami gets herself inserted into this storyline.

I think it's Brady. If it was Sami I actually doubt he'd believe her.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
May 21 2013, 08:08 PM
concerned
WillFan

Tuesday May 28:

Thank the lord for that.

But if that's the case I really don't think the people that write the spoilers fully understand the meaning of the word "unexpected"

AFaithL

thepadange
May 21 2013, 02:16 PM
chinkybig
May 21 2013, 09:41 AM
Somehow down the line I also hope to see Kristen and Marlena take each other out in the DiMera mansion, slapping each other, pulling each others' hairs rolling down the staircase. Lol.
From what ED and DH have tweeted it really looks like your hopes are likely to come true ;) .
Is it wrong of me that I kinda want Kristen going after Eric next? Just to see Marlena rip her a new one? Anything to keep Deidre/Eileen working together.

Please, please, please bring on a Brady/Kristen/Eric/Nicole quad!! It would give Marlena so much good material!

chinkybig

^^ Seducing Eric? No, thanks. I know Kristen DiMera is supposed to be the evil bitch, but I hope she doesn't go THAT low. Yuck. I would rather Kristen go after Eric by making him cave in to his feelings for Nicole and try to set these 2 up to sleep together while he is still a priest. I think it's time for Kristen to bring out the magic mirror she used on John again to use it on both Nicole and Eric.

I would prefer her trying to destroy Eric and seek revenge on Marlena this way rather than having her try to sleep with him. I mean, the fallout with Brady, if the writers write it in such a way that history would repeat itself with Eric, then they must have run out of creative juices, so to speak. :D

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

chinkybig
May 21 2013, 11:50 PM
^^ Seducing Eric? No, thanks. I know Kristen DiMera is supposed to be the evil bitch, but I hope she doesn't go THAT low. Yuck. I would rather Kristen go after Eric by making him cave in to his feelings for Nicole and try to set these 2 up to sleep together while he is still a priest. I think it's time for Kristen to bring out the magic mirror she used on John again to use it on both Nicole and Eric.

I would prefer her trying to destroy Eric and seek revenge on Marlena this way rather than having her try to sleep with him. I mean, the fallout with Brady, if the writers write it in such a way that history would repeat itself with Eric, then they must have run out of creative juices, so to speak. :D
i prefer this also.

Carly
Member Avatar

chinkybig
May 21 2013, 11:50 PM

I would LOVE for this to happen, and I think it would be a nice nod to Kristen's history. I still recall Kristen's huge freakout when she learned that John was a priest back in 1994. Kristen pulled away from John because, back then, she was very moral and religious, and she was horrified at the thought that John would break his priestly vows to be with her. So, I think it would be an intriguing turnabout for Kristen to scheme so that Eric and Nicole slept together, thus making Eric break the priestly vows that Kristen once believed were so sacrosanct.

And it would have the potential to be an awesome umbrella storyline, especially if Nicole got pregnant with Eric's baby during their night of forbidden passion! (And this would be one baby that Nicole would NOT miscarry!)

thepadange

concerned
May 21 2013, 08:12 PM
Laufeyson
May 21 2013, 08:08 PM
concerned
WillFan

Tuesday May 28:

Thank the lord for that.

But if that's the case I really don't think the people that write the spoilers fully understand the meaning of the word "unexpected"
Weeks ago I was thinking Kristen will be the one who tells Eric about Nicole's feelings because she has kinda known about this since January or so. But I think she will be pretty busy with other things that week.
Can Brady blurt Nicole's secret out to Eric? It looks more like somebody unexpected overhears them (maybe Marlena? or Roman, EJ, Jen?).

chinkybig

^^ the gossipy nuns, maybe???

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

kay
May 21 2013, 07:35 PM
No1_ILoveLucyFan
May 21 2013, 09:03 AM
REALLY looking forward to the whole Brady/Kristen wedding....can I say I'm REALLY SUPERDUPER hoping that Marlena interrupts the wedding with the picture of Kritter & Sy in hand?? Please?! Oh PRETTY PLEASE!! John might just high-tail it out of Salem once it all blows up (I do NOT want him to do the deed with Kritter...) and not hear about anything that happens once he leaves - when he doesn't want to be found, he aint gonna be found. ooh! I hope Marlena calls her buddy to track him down - Stefano can find him & any Marlena/Stefano scenes are just delicious!! :pray:

And, does anyone else kinda hope that someone in the Horton kitchen goes to make some brownies & JJ gets a hold of them? I think everyone in Salem could use some mellowin out time... :joint: Can you even imagine? :roflol:
I think he puts it in the donuts.
Maybe that was Alice's secret ingredient.

>>>
And, as much as I want to see more DHer and ED scenes...the mere thought of Kritter going after Eric, let alone sleeping with him is simply wretched. Although...if she did go after him & Nicole caught on early enough, maybe she & Marlena could team up and take Kritter down? Nah - TomSell aren't that clever.
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, May 22 2013, 07:26 AM.

thepadange

5/28/2013
John and Kristen's game reaches its end; Marlena presents Brady with proof of Kristen's deception; Eric learns how Nicole feels; Gabi can't find her baby.

5/29/2013
Kristen tries to convince a furious Brady that she truly loves him; Hope asks Marlena about John; Maggie pushes Nick to be honest with Gabi; Will meets his daughter.

5/30/2013
During an argument, Kristen reveals shocking information about John to Marlena; a drug dealer approaches Brady; Eric confronts Nicole about her feelings; Nick opens up to Gabi.

5/31/2013
The DiMeras give Kristen support; Hope presents Marlena with disappointing news; J.J. manipulates Jennifer.

from zap2it

Not so much new and just a little bit different.

thepadange

I know this is the wrong thread for this information but I couldn't find the right one :D .

6/03/2013
Kristen tries to reunite with Brady; Sami wants to know why no one was informed of Jensen's release; Stefano becomes jealous of Kate's relationship with Rafe; Kate levels an accusation at E.J. and Sami.

6/04/2013
David and Jennifer begin to suspect J.J.; E.J. hears Kate and Sami arguing about Rafe; Stefano uses Bernardi to take revenge against Rafe; Gabi opens up to Will about her relationship; Cameron and Chad fight over Abigail.

6/05/2013
J.J.'s behavior puts Parker at risk; E.J. tries to assess Sami's feelings towards Rafe; Gabi and Nick discuss the future; Kate tries to fix things with Stefano; Adrienne tells Sonny his future with Will may be harder than he thinks.

from zap2it http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on

BTW who is David?

WillFan
Member Avatar

thepadange
May 22 2013, 09:40 AM
I know this is the wrong thread for this information but I couldn't find the right one :D .

6/03/2013
Kristen tries to reunite with Brady; Sami wants to know why no one was informed of Jensen's release; Stefano becomes jealous of Kate's relationship with Rafe; Kate levels an accusation at E.J. and Sami.

6/04/2013
David and Jennifer begin to suspect J.J.; E.J. hears Kate and Sami arguing about Rafe; Stefano uses Bernardi to take revenge against Rafe; Gabi opens up to Will about her relationship; Cameron and Chad fight over Abigail.

6/05/2013
J.J.'s behavior puts Parker at risk; E.J. tries to assess Sami's feelings towards Rafe; Gabi and Nick discuss the future; Kate tries to fix things with Stefano; Adrienne tells Sonny his future with Will may be harder than he thinks.

from zap2it http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on

BTW who is David?
I think David was a mistake,it should say Daniel.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

thepadange

6/03/2013
Sami wants to know why no one was informed of Jensen's release
here comes Sami blaming everyone for Will getting shot.
If she really wants to know, the answer is: Hope was notified, but because you left Ciara alone in Hope's office, she decided to hide the letter so that her mommy wouldn't get stuck at work doing more & so they could go see the panda. Therefore, you yourself, Sami, are partly to blame.
I hope Hope slaps Sami if she try to accuse her.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

thepadange
6/04/2013
E.J. hears Kate and Sami arguing about Rafe

6/05/2013
E.J. tries to assess Sami's feelings towards Rafe
Maybe it's just because I like picking at scabs, but I'm glad they're revisiting Sami's feelings towards Rafe in relation to her feelings for EJ. Don't get me wrong, I have no desire to see the triangle from hell re-opened. But I thought the way they ended the triangle in January was really messy and unclear. If they really want to go forward with Ejami, then they need to write a better ending for Safe than Sami just declaring she "saw Rafe for who he really is." And if they can do this while Rafe remains in a coma, even better, LOL.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

tomsawyer
May 22 2013, 10:10 AM
thepadange
6/04/2013

6/05/2013
Maybe it's just because I like picking at scabs, but I'm glad they're revisiting Sami's feelings towards Rafe in relation to her feelings for EJ. Don't get me wrong, I have no desire to see the triangle from hell re-opened. But I thought the way they ended the triangle in January was really messy and unclear. If they really want to go forward with Ejami, then they need to write a better ending for Safe than Sami just declaring she "saw Rafe for who he really is." And if they can do this while Rafe remains in a coma, even better, LOL.
IDK....I would rather they have done that while Rafe wasn't in a coma...they always need to take the guy that was had feelings for and remove him from the equation...this is the same shit...jail, South America or Coma....it's stupid.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

tomsawyer
thepadange
6/04/2013

6/05/2013
You took the words right out of my mouth. :D I like how tptb are revisiting and dealing with ejami's issues before they say "I Do." It gives me hope that they are invested in making them a legitimate, longterm couple.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Quote:

Gabi opens up to Will about her relationship.....Gabi and Nick discuss the future.

Come on Gabi! Have some self respect and kick Nick to the curb! At the very LEAST, make him atone for what he did and WORK to EARN his way back into your good graces. The man clearly has a shit ton of issues he needs to work out and he's been using you and the baby to hide from them.
Edited by Pookie, May 22 2013, 10:32 AM.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
May 22 2013, 10:14 AM
tomsawyer
thepadange
6/04/2013

6/05/2013
You took the words right out of my mouth. :D I like how tptb are revisiting and dealing with ejami's issues before they say "I Do." It gives me hope that they are invested in making them a legitimate, longterm couple.
Y'all may be right, but I would like to enjoy my RafeComa.

I'd like for him to disappear in all forms from my screen.

No visual, no dialogue, no references.

I'd like a Rafe free summer.

Tptb just teased me with this coma hype.

Damn them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply