Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 27th; *updated 5/20*
Topic Started: May 15 2013, 05:50 PM (31,345 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I just took those June 3 spoilers and opened another thread for them.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
May 22 2013, 10:17 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
May 22 2013, 10:14 AM
tomsawyer
May 22 2013, 10:10 AM
thepadange
May 22 2013, 09:40 AM
6/04/2013
E.J. hears Kate and Sami arguing about Rafe

6/05/2013
E.J. tries to assess Sami's feelings towards Rafe
Maybe it's just because I like picking at scabs, but I'm glad they're revisiting Sami's feelings towards Rafe in relation to her feelings for EJ. Don't get me wrong, I have no desire to see the triangle from hell re-opened. But I thought the way they ended the triangle in January was really messy and unclear. If they really want to go forward with Ejami, then they need to write a better ending for Safe than Sami just declaring she "saw Rafe for who he really is." And if they can do this while Rafe remains in a coma, even better, LOL.
You took the words right out of my mouth. :D I like how tptb are revisiting and dealing with ejami's issues before they say "I Do." It gives me hope that they are invested in making them a legitimate, longterm couple.
Y'all may be right, but I would like to enjoy my RafeComa.

I'd like for him to disappear in all forms from my screen.

No visual, no dialogue, no references.

I'd like a Rafe free summer.

Tptb just teased me with this coma hype.

Damn them.
Do I detect a monkey's paw?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

gailwinters
May 22 2013, 10:24 AM
SoapGal1
May 22 2013, 10:17 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
May 22 2013, 10:14 AM
tomsawyer
May 22 2013, 10:10 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
You took the words right out of my mouth. :D I like how tptb are revisiting and dealing with ejami's issues before they say "I Do." It gives me hope that they are invested in making them a legitimate, longterm couple.
Y'all may be right, but I would like to enjoy my RafeComa.

I'd like for him to disappear in all forms from my screen.

No visual, no dialogue, no references.

I'd like a Rafe free summer.

Tptb just teased me with this coma hype.

Damn them.
Do I detect a monkey's paw?
There's ALWAYS a monkey's paw! This is the best one I could ask for. :blulaugh:

Lil
Member Avatar

thepadange
May 22 2013, 02:18 AM
concerned
May 21 2013, 08:12 PM
Laufeyson
May 21 2013, 08:08 PM
concerned
May 21 2013, 07:40 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I think it's Brady. If it was Sami I actually doubt he'd believe her.
Thank the lord for that.

But if that's the case I really don't think the people that write the spoilers fully understand the meaning of the word "unexpected"
Weeks ago I was thinking Kristen will be the one who tells Eric about Nicole's feelings because she has kinda known about this since January or so. But I think she will be pretty busy with other things that week.
Can Brady blurt Nicole's secret out to Eric? It looks more like somebody unexpected overhears them (maybe Marlena? or Roman, EJ, Jen?).
Vargas?

ges
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
May 15 2013, 06:07 PM
AFaithL
May 15 2013, 06:05 PM
Too bad Marlena's husband has already fucked Kristen like a major dumbass. Of course, lets not fool ourselves...the writers *wanted* to write them a sex scene in the first place, so they concocted this elaborate storyline to make it happen. And we're supposed to just be happy Kristen is exposed for the mugging. Sorry...not a payoff.
we don't know for sure if they will actually sleep together yet.
I actually think the thought of a half naked John is too disgusting for even the demented writers.

ges
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 15 2013, 06:31 PM
EJ_SamiFF
May 15 2013, 05:50 PM
Hope delivers disappointing news to Marlena
I'm actually not sure what news Hope has for Marlena. Maybe Hope knows John's gone out of town? Does Hope tell Marlena that Kristen's pressing charges after their showdown? Does Hope know whether the Bristen wedding actually made it past "I do"s?
Hope has to deliver the convoluted news that the picture of Kirsten paying off the mugger is not admissible in court, I would imagine.

ges
Member Avatar

BearsBB
May 20 2013, 10:31 AM
I really hope they choose not to have Nick's homophobe behavior excused away because of being raped in prison. Pretty much all people who are homophobe's do not have an excuse for it. They are just haters. Similar to people who hate just because of another persons skin color, religion, etc. I think it almost says he has an excuse for hating and does not address the bigger issue that most people hate because of ignorance and they were taught to hate. That story would be much more interesting to me because it is what faces our entire country. To say he was raped so therefore he hates somehow minimizes the bigger issue for me.
How can you not feel sorry for Nick, just a little bit. Why didn't he tell Vargas to fuck off in the hospital today? Seriously, Nick's self-loathing was heartbreaking today. They better get him some major therapy or write him out of the show. Enough with the prison bitch stuff. Vargas is disgusting, and frankly I tire of seeing Nic-whore in a rectory with Vargas and clueless father Eric. If they want us to think father eric is sexy then they better do something about his hair. He looks like a douche.

BearsBB

Vargas is going to turn out to be another grey character for at least a while. I think he is so interesting and has so much potential for future storylines. He is exciting to watch.

I think the Nick recovery story and his abuse in prison has so much potential for a great story. With so many abuse victims in every walk of life in this nation I think the story can be amazing if written correctly. With BB's acting ability I am sure we will have lots of great stories while he hopefully emotionally recovers and becomes healthy again.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 22 2013, 09:58 AM
thepadange
May 22 2013, 09:40 AM
I know this is the wrong thread for this information but I couldn't find the right one :D .

6/03/2013
Sami wants to know why no one was informed of Jensen's release
here comes Sami blaming everyone for Will getting shot.
If she really wants to know, the answer is: Hope was notified, but because you left Ciara alone in Hope's office, she decided to hide the letter so that her mommy wouldn't get stuck at work doing more & so they could go see the panda. Therefore, you yourself, Sami, are partly to blame.
I hope Hope slaps Sami if she try to accuse her.
I too hope that Hope slaps Sami and borrows a leaf from Kate and calls Sami the rotten bitch that she is.If Sami could not watch Ciara,she should have said so to Hope before Hope left the room,not agree or remain silent then leave a child alone in a police station.If the police station was so safe,Ciara being alone was not a problem,Hope would not have asked Sami to watch her.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

ges
May 22 2013, 01:18 PM
BearsBB
May 20 2013, 10:31 AM
I really hope they choose not to have Nick's homophobe behavior excused away because of being raped in prison. Pretty much all people who are homophobe's do not have an excuse for it. They are just haters. Similar to people who hate just because of another persons skin color, religion, etc. I think it almost says he has an excuse for hating and does not address the bigger issue that most people hate because of ignorance and they were taught to hate. That story would be much more interesting to me because it is what faces our entire country. To say he was raped so therefore he hates somehow minimizes the bigger issue for me.
How can you not feel sorry for Nick, just a little bit. Why didn't he tell Vargas to fuck off in the hospital today? Seriously, Nick's self-loathing was heartbreaking today. They better get him some major therapy or write him out of the show. Enough with the prison bitch stuff. Vargas is disgusting, and frankly I tire of seeing Nic-whore in a rectory with Vargas and clueless father Eric. If they want us to think father eric is sexy then they better do something about his hair. He looks like a douche.
Nick-I absolutely agree.Except the part about writing him off the show.
Vargas-I absolutely agree.
Nicole/Eric-I absolutely disagree.
Edited by BeeBee, May 23 2013, 09:44 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

These aren't worth posting in a new thread (old pics):

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-52713/13448/#item=290995

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 24 2013, 03:52 PM
So old pictures and this Nicole confronts Brady, who is still reeling from Nick's betrayal.

Wow, Days

Posted Image

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Quote:

Nicole confronts Brady, who is still reeling from Nick's betrayal.

Is that a mistake? Shouldn't it be Kristen's betrayal? Unless Nick did something at Countess W that affects Titan. I guess Brady is the person that spills the beans about Nicole's feelings for Eric.

Looking forward to Will seeing Arianna for the first time and Nick telling Gabi everything that happened to him.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
May 24 2013, 03:57 PM
Angie79
So old pictures and this Nicole confronts Brady, who is still reeling from Nick's betrayal.

Wow, Days

Posted Image
Yeah I just saw that one and was trying to figure out what in the world that meant....

blueskies
Member Avatar

Crap, I do want to know what the shocking ending is to the John/Kristen storyline....

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Lazy, DAYS. So lazy.

annie21

blueskies
May 24 2013, 04:11 PM
Panda Panda
May 24 2013, 03:57 PM
Angie79

Wow, Days

Posted Image
Yeah I just saw that one and was trying to figure out what in the world that meant....
It struck me as kinda funny. Especially given Brady's "teapot" stance in the photo. :teehee: Was reminiscent of the fun with filters to be had around here upon occasion.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I just saw the Bristen promo during Dateline. She is still wearing the yellow dress while Brady is yelling at her. So there is no wedding?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

MissLola
May 24 2013, 07:26 PM
I just saw the Bristen promo during Dateline. She is still wearing the yellow dress while Brady is yelling at her. So there is no wedding?
wait, what? She's still wearing yellow? Is it the SAME Salem day?! :facepalm:

blueskies
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
May 24 2013, 07:34 PM
MissLola
May 24 2013, 07:26 PM
wait, what? She's still wearing yellow? Is it the SAME Salem day?! :facepalm:
:lol: what, it's only been two weeks :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply