Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 27th; *updated 5/20*
Topic Started: May 15 2013, 05:50 PM (30,842 Views)
thepadange

blueskies
May 24 2013, 04:13 PM
Crap, I do want to know what the shocking ending is to the John/Kristen storyline....
Nobody walks in on them - that would be a shock! LOL
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ges
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
May 22 2013, 10:31 AM
gailwinters
May 22 2013, 10:24 AM
SoapGal1
May 22 2013, 10:17 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
May 22 2013, 10:14 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Y'all may be right, but I would like to enjoy my RafeComa.

I'd like for him to disappear in all forms from my screen.

No visual, no dialogue, no references.

I'd like a Rafe free summer.

Tptb just teased me with this coma hype.

Damn them.
Do I detect a monkey's paw?
There's ALWAYS a monkey's paw! This is the best one I could ask for. :blulaugh:
I'd like Rafe to have a love interest that hasn't gone through menopause, is that too much to ask? Someone new. He deserves a family of his own. SO does Brady. Two hot guys and they can't get anything but washed up hags who crap all over them. It's not right. I tell you what. Get rid of the useless and creepy Vargas & the stripper doctor and that should free up a little $$ for a woman of child-bearing age.
The show hasn't been the same since Philip left.

am103
Member Avatar

I hate that there is no actual wedding. They've been building up to this for weeks and weeks and the truth comes out the night BEFORE the wedding?! Where's the drama in that?! I love a good ol' wedding disaster. Oh well. Can't wait to see Deidre Hall's and Eileen Davidson's performances next week.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Carly
May 16 2013, 02:26 AM
EJ_SamiFF
May 15 2013, 05:50 PM
Gabi worries when she can't find her baby.

I love the wording of this spoiler. It makes it sound as though Gabi just misplaced the kid. "Now where is that darn baby? I know I left her around here someplace...."

I actually wonder if Sami kidnaps the baby. Maybe Sami thinks that Will won't wake up from his coma, and Sami doesn't want Nick raising her granddaughter, so Sami kidnaps the baby in order to "protect" the child. This could be what leads to Sami being in jail in August. (Or it could be that Sonny kidnaps the baby because he doesn't want Nick raising Will's child. That would be an interesting twist.)
Will is not in a coma. He is recovering from surgery. I would imagine Sammy takes the baby to see Will without GABBY' s permission, and GABBY finds out the baby is not in the hospital nursery.

I am hoping Sonny is with Will when he sees the baby for the first time.

laurie415

I've watched days since its been on, the drag out scenes drive me nuts.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

kay
May 27 2013, 08:10 PM
Carly
May 16 2013, 02:26 AM
EJ_SamiFF
May 15 2013, 05:50 PM
Gabi worries when she can't find her baby.

I love the wording of this spoiler. It makes it sound as though Gabi just misplaced the kid. "Now where is that darn baby? I know I left her around here someplace...."

I actually wonder if Sami kidnaps the baby. Maybe Sami thinks that Will won't wake up from his coma, and Sami doesn't want Nick raising her granddaughter, so Sami kidnaps the baby in order to "protect" the child. This could be what leads to Sami being in jail in August. (Or it could be that Sonny kidnaps the baby because he doesn't want Nick raising Will's child. That would be an interesting twist.)
Will is not in a coma. He is recovering from surgery. I would imagine Sammy takes the baby to see Will without GABBY' s permission, and GABBY finds out the baby is not in the hospital nursery.

I am hoping Sonny is with Will when he sees the baby for the first time.
Nick takes the baby to see Will.

annie21

delete
Edited by annie21, May 31 2013, 08:01 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply