Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 27th; *updated 5/20*
Topic Started: May 15 2013, 05:50 PM (31,245 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

AFaithL
May 15 2013, 09:27 PM
Panda Panda
May 15 2013, 09:20 PM
eh, if Kristen has a magic hoo-ha then John would have stayed with her. Brady's just dug himself a few new levels in his pit of stupidity.
True. I'm just ready for this tired storyline to end, and for John and Marlena to get back together. NOW. Not 6 months from now. Let them have an in-depth conversation and move forward with their lives, as a couple. NO DIVORCE.
It doesn't much matter what I want anymore, but I don't want them getting back together now. I'm guessing it's going to happen like you're saying but a few months down the line at least, and I'm not happy about that. Slapping them back together without an actual story isn't necessary, and they're better than that.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

Let Kristen forget about getting her revenge on Marlena and John, marry Brady and the two of them end up adopting Nicole and EJ's presumed to be dead son. Brady with EJ's son delicious especially after saying today how he doesn't want EJ anywhere near his kid. That's the stuff soaps are made of.

AFaithL

lysie
May 15 2013, 09:31 PM
AFaithL
Panda Panda
eh, if Kristen has a magic hoo-ha then John would have stayed with her. Brady's just dug himself a few new levels in his pit of stupidity.
True. I'm just ready for this tired storyline to end, and for John and Marlena to get back together. NOW. Not 6 months from now. Let them have an in-depth conversation and move forward with their lives, as a couple. NO DIVORCE.
It doesn't much matter what I want anymore, but I don't want them getting back together now. I'm guessing it's going to happen like you're saying but a few months down the line at least, and I'm not happy about that. Slapping them back together without an actual story isn't necessary, and they're better than that.
I definitely don't want them slapped back together in a few episodes. I want John pursuing her relentlessly like a man-in-love does, and then for them to get back together by November sweeps. After a lot of groveling and heart-wrenching discussions.

All I know is that I do NOT want them split up for good. And I wouldn't mind TPTB giving them a HUGE wedding again to make up for the hospital vows.

lysie
Member Avatar

AFaithL
May 15 2013, 09:42 PM
lysie
AFaithL
Panda Panda
I definitely don't want them slapped back together in a few episodes. I want John pursuing her relentlessly like a man-in-love does, and then for them to get back together by November sweeps. After a lot of groveling and heart-wrenching discussions.

All I know is that I do NOT want them split up for good. And I wouldn't mind TPTB giving them a HUGE wedding again to make up for the hospital vows.
Okay, but that's basically the exact opposite of what you said.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Kick her ass Marlena.

hannahburnsblue94

Um ok... but where's the WilSon spoilers like Will wakes up to find out hes a dad??? Wouldn't it be sweet if he woke up to Sonny holding A.G.. I'm liking JJ and the Marlena show down sounds good!!

Jason47
Member Avatar

Remember, this is going to be just a 4-episode week (preempted on Mon. 5/27), followed by just a 3-episode week (preemptions on Thu. 6/6 and Fri. 6/7).
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
Brady & his Fancy Face

EJ_SamiFF
May 15 2013, 05:50 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers

* Eric learns of Nicole's true feelings
* The devious Kristen is exposed
* Kristen and Marlena have a major showdown
* Nick makes a confession to Gabi
* JJ manipulates Jennifer
* Hope delivers disappointing news to Marlena
Sounds like another good week, but I need more Chad spoilers!!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday
No Show

Tuesday ("Proof")
Marlena finds evidence of Kristen's deception; Gabi worries when she can't find her baby.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

uclan
Member Avatar

So, does Nick take the baby?

chinkybig

Romancer66
May 15 2013, 06:54 PM
chinkybig
May 15 2013, 06:16 PM
Funny enough, the only thing that geniunely interests me from a storyline point of view is JJ manipulating Jennifer. This kid's bad-ass-ness is made of all kinds of win. I miss Jack, because at least TPTB got it right on this one. He really is Jack's son. :)
JJ does sound like his father's son in many ways--the charm, the snark, the manipulative streak. But I've seen it mentioned on at least one other forum that his intro is reminiscent of Rebellious Teen Jennifer's: a precipitate exit from boarding school, anger and abandonment issues, hanging out with the wrong crowd, lashing out at authority figures. Granted, JJ's problems might be more serious than Jennifer's, given that this is 30 years later (despite Jen-Jen's attempts to relive her teen years with Daniel), but I'm reminded of the parents' curse: "I hope someday you have a kid who's just like you!"

In any case, I can't muster any sympathy for Jennifer. If she'd been as intent on taking care of JJ as she was on "protecting" a grown-ass man from the consequences of his own actions, she might have spotted her son's issues much sooner and possibly been able to head them off before they escalated. The more havoc JJ wreaks on his mother's perfect little soap bubble existence with Daniel, the more satisfied I'll be.
Thanks for bringing this up. Thinking about it, yes, I agree! I remember watching the 1984-ish episodes when Jennifer was first in town being the rebel teen. I loved that storyline back then, especially because she has a great brother in Mike and cool grandparents like Alice and Tom. I was thinking, hey, it's so cool to keep getting in trouble when you have this overprotective big brother who will always have your back, and grandparents who never seem to lose their cool and still love you no matter what kind of trouble you get into. Mind you, when teenage Jennifer straightened up, she was actually bullied in school. Love that storyline, too.

(Teenage Jen-jen circa 1984 is wayyy better than trying-to-be teenage Jen-jen now). :blulaugh:

That being said, JJ is actually a character that I have liked from the get-go in a long, long time (and since we are talking about Days, let's not even go there on how long it has been, haha). He is a very interesting character and a very blank canvass that can go either way. He's not goody-too-shoes, and he's not evil, either. Best thing is that he is in his teens, if the character is developed very well, hopefully, he is for the long-term.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

uclan
May 16 2013, 12:19 AM
Why would he?

Pookie
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
May 16 2013, 01:11 AM
uclan
Why would he?
Because he's a homophobic WHACK JOB?

Maybe she dumps his ass after the kidnapping/shooting/birth in a shed debacle. Maybe Nick goes nuts and takes the baby. It's not like it would be hard. Her protector Rafe is in a coma and Will is laid up in a hospital recovering from a gun shot wound.

Does anyone around here still think Nick is playing with a full deck? :fp2:

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Pookie
May 16 2013, 01:25 AM
Laufeyson
May 16 2013, 01:11 AM
uclan
Why would he?
Because he's a homophobic WHACK JOB?

Maybe she dumps his ass after the kidnapping/shooting/birth in a shed debacle. Maybe Nick goes nuts and takes the baby. It's not like it would be hard. Her protector Rafe is in a coma and Will is laid up in a hospital recovering from a gun shot wound.

Does anyone around here still think Nick is playing with a full deck? :fp2:

I still think that's assuming much with so little info revealed. Maybe in her grief for Rafe Gabi THINKS the baby is missing.

Nick is a few screws shy of being normal granted, but not EVERYTHING is his doing.
Edited by Laufeyson, May 16 2013, 01:56 AM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Maggie obviously stole the child and now plans to raise it with Daniel. The new Birth certificate will read "Tanner O Ruffles"

Carly
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
May 15 2013, 05:50 PM
Gabi worries when she can't find her baby.

I love the wording of this spoiler. It makes it sound as though Gabi just misplaced the kid. "Now where is that darn baby? I know I left her around here someplace...."

I actually wonder if Sami kidnaps the baby. Maybe Sami thinks that Will won't wake up from his coma, and Sami doesn't want Nick raising her granddaughter, so Sami kidnaps the baby in order to "protect" the child. This could be what leads to Sami being in jail in August. (Or it could be that Sonny kidnaps the baby because he doesn't want Nick raising Will's child. That would be an interesting twist.)
Edited by Carly, May 16 2013, 02:27 AM.

thepadange

Panda Panda
May 15 2013, 06:57 PM
If Marlena is the only one with evidence against Kristen then we can pretty guarantee that the evidence will never see the light of day again. Lol, Marlena just can't win right now they keep making her mess up or have her plans blown up in her face. It's so ridiculous
Hmm not so sure, lol. There was a pic of KM on twitter, the monitor in her room was on and it looked like a scene with Hope, Marlena and Kristen in Hope's office was being taped.

chinkybig

Angie79
May 16 2013, 12:15 AM
Monday
No Show

Tuesday ("Proof")
Marlena finds evidence of Kristen's deception; Gabi worries when she can't find her baby.

With the shitty storyline, I think it's about damn time for a cat-fight between Marlena and Kristen. :blulaugh: I love them both, but I want to see Marlena win this one.

chinkybig

AFaithL
May 15 2013, 09:42 PM
lysie
AFaithL
Panda Panda

Then John can wear that Elvis costume he wore during his and Kristen/Susan wedding from 1997 as "punishment" for all the turmoil and torture he brought upon Marlena. I'm sure Marlena would have forgiven him by then, but only then I will forgive him for this shit. :blulaugh:

thepadange

blueskies
May 15 2013, 06:18 PM
i know i'm probably one of the few, but seeing "Kristen is exposed" does NOT make me happy. I realize it had to happen, I just hoped it wouldn't.
At least you're not the only one ;) .
Maybe it's too much to hope for, but if only 'Days' writers wouldn't shove John and Kristen having revenge sex down our throats I'd be happy with whatever they'll do. So I'm OK with any kind of exposure other than that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply