Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 27th; *updated 5/20*
Topic Started: May 15 2013, 05:50 PM (31,180 Views)
Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 16 2013, 12:15 AM
Monday
No Show

Tuesday ("Proof")
Marlena finds evidence of Kristen's deception; Gabi worries when she can't find her baby.

I take it she finds the picture then...

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

chinkybig

thepadange
May 16 2013, 03:47 AM
blueskies
May 15 2013, 06:18 PM
i know i'm probably one of the few, but seeing "Kristen is exposed" does NOT make me happy. I realize it had to happen, I just hoped it wouldn't.
At least you're not the only one ;) .
Maybe it's too much to hope for, but if only 'Days' writers wouldn't shove John and Kristen having revenge sex down our throats I'd be happy with whatever they'll do. So I'm OK with any kind of exposure other than that.

I think when she was brought back, the writers and TPTB had this premise in mind that she will be cooking up some scheme/s and then eventually will get caught and there will be a fall-out. Personally, this premise was acceptable and interesting to me, because in the beginning, I felt that ED and DHs have great chemistry historically and was hoping that the writers will capitalize on that.

Fast forward a few months later, I am actually just quite relieved that Kristen will be found out, simply because the road to this falling out has been pretty unacceptable and disgusting, a severe and terrible injustice to all the characters and the actors involved. I mean, bastardizing characters and story aren't exactly new to this show, BUT for these actors and characters, the writers have gone way above and beyond that it's gotten sickening to watch. :flipoff: :x

james0479
Member Avatar

Because Eileen Davidson is still taping, this "exposure" of Kristen can't be too earth shattering. But I'm totally down for a much long overdue Krilena smack down! As far as a Jarlena reunion....I don't want it. As much as it has sucked to see John's character thrown down the toilet, it is what it is and I don't need to see Marlena sigh and gasp when she realizes all he did was to protect his family. Bullshit! I want her to bitch slap him and move on....not with Roman....but on her own.

thepadange

EJ_SamiFF
May 15 2013, 05:50 PM
* Kristen and Marlena have a major showdown

And here it is, the long-awaited Emmy worthy performance by ED DH was praising on twitter :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

It looks like ED might have a huge problem next year to choose the best episode to submit because there are too many of them.

TvJunkiie
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF

* Eric learns of Nicole's true feelings
Yay!! finnaly ericole can start happening!!! :cheer: :yahoo:
Quote:

* The devious Kristen is exposed
this sounds really good :popcorn: those two always bring it
Quote:

* Nick makes a confession to Gabi
hopefully that its he is a homophobic jerk!!! though i doubt it

camera shy

Chad & Abigail_D
May 16 2013, 03:50 AM
Angie79
Monday
No Show

Tuesday ("Proof")
Marlena finds evidence of Kristen's deception; Gabi worries when she can't find her baby.

Well damn Gabi, where did you put her down last? :shrug: I bet Sonny or Sami took the baby and brought her to Will's bedside to give him the will to live.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

camera shy
May 16 2013, 07:29 AM
Chad & Abigail_D
Angie79
Monday
No Show

Tuesday ("Proof")

Well damn Gabi, where did you put her down last? :shrug: I bet Sonny or Sami took the baby and brought her to Will's bedside to give him the will to live.
Well, we know Sami has to be involved somehow..Sami has to be involved in everything that happens in Salem.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Maybe Sami sold Gabi's baby and that's why she's in jail later on. :laugh:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

thepadange
May 16 2013, 04:28 AM
EJ_SamiFF

And here it is, the long-awaited Emmy worthy performance by ED DH was praising on twitter :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

It looks like ED might have a huge problem next year to choose the best episode to submit because there are too many of them.
And Deidre doesn't really post on twitter by itself, so I'm gonna assume that means it's something quite spectacular.

But I also assume that Marlena's going to be made to look like a drama queen who is losing her mind again. Because that's what this show's writers see her as.

lachelle73

Please tell me that Gabi doesn't stay with Nik after all this mess. I hope she finds out the truth about him and moves on. I think the baby is with Will also, that would be great if he woke up with Sonny holding the baby, he said he can't wait to see Sonny hold her, that would be great. So who's name is going to be on the birth certificate, it better be Will.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

My thought - such as it is - is that John & Kritter are about to go at it (I can't even think of using "have sex" or "kiss" or even "make out" without wanting to wretch at the notion) and Kritter lets her heart (she has one...like the Grinch heart that was 10 sizes too small) get the better of her & backs off. She then tells John that Brady is planning on adopting a child, John gets wigged out & takes off (which would co-incide with Drake being benched AGAIN) for wherethehellever. Mar - in the meantime - finds the pic of Kritter with Sy & puts 2 and 2 together. She won't confront Brady cause he won't believe her (and it would make sense...) so she confronts Kritter & the two of them scrap over it all. It won't matter if Marlena loses the picture or if someone takes it - she'll have figured it out by then. I'm just THRILLED that this storyline is FINALLY making some progress. :popcorn: I've had about enough of the Sami show for one year. Deidre, Drake, Eileen and Eric have all been just nailing their scenes with all of this - they all proved you really can make a silk purse from a sows ear. :applause:

Oh, and PandaPanda's comment about Maggie taking Gaby's baby? BRILLIANCE!!! :roflol:
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, May 16 2013, 09:59 AM.

lachelle73

John already knows about the adoption Kristen told him in the safe room what Brady was doing for her. What if Vargas takes the baby since in a spoiler it says that Varg is not done with Nik. I can't wait to see Sami attack Nik, should be good. Also does anyone know why Sami is going to be in trouble with the law. I can't wait to see Sonny and Will scenes they should be great.

zyona

No Will & Sonny mentioned in the spoiler????????????

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
May 16 2013, 07:38 AM
camera shy
May 16 2013, 07:29 AM
Chad & Abigail_D
Angie79
Monday
No Show

Tuesday ("Proof")

Well, we know Sami has to be involved somehow..Sami has to be involved in everything that happens in Salem.
That's why the people who want ericole to happen have to wait so long, Sami is too involved in pushing Will out of his storyline to feature her in the ericole storyline. Nothing can really happen until Sami is free to throw a childish fit over it.

It wouldn't make any sense for an intelligent person like Sonny to kidnap the baby to take to Will. Will rescues Gabi and is shot going back for Nick, Gabi would be happy if the baby being by Will's bedside could hopfully wake him up.

Gabi should check the couch cushions for the baby. That's where cell phones and tv remotes turn up.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

lachelle73
May 16 2013, 10:09 AM
John already knows about the adoption Kristen told him in the safe room what Brady was doing for her. What if Vargas takes the baby since in a spoiler it says that Varg is not done with Nik. I can't wait to see Sami attack Nik, should be good. Also does anyone know why Sami is going to be in trouble with the law. I can't wait to see Sonny and Will scenes they should be great.
but Vargas is helping Hope. I think the Nick/Vargas spoiler is hinting more towards Nick doing more small jobs for Vargas as repayment. I don't think Vargas has anything he needs to retaliate for.

Bee
Member Avatar

Ooooo!!!! I want a Kristen meltdown! I want a Kristen meltdown! ED is so good at those and DH makes such a good sparring partner. This should be fun to watch.

So Gabi manages to misplace her baby within seconds of having it. It's official. She's the absolute stupidest character on the show right now.

Let's just run down the list of baby thieves and see who is available to steal AGH!:

Rafe: Smirking at St. Peter as he waits at death's door -nope
Nicole - watching The Thornbirds in her bedroom - nope
Sami - DING! DING! DING!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

thepadange
May 16 2013, 02:53 AM
Panda Panda
May 15 2013, 06:57 PM
If Marlena is the only one with evidence against Kristen then we can pretty guarantee that the evidence will never see the light of day again. Lol, Marlena just can't win right now they keep making her mess up or have her plans blown up in her face. It's so ridiculous
Hmm not so sure, lol. There was a pic of KM on twitter, the monitor in her room was on and it looked like a scene with Hope, Marlena and Kristen in Hope's office was being taped.
The pic is fairly new and the scenes we're watching now were taped months ago so I think the pic has to do with Sami.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

So this kid disappears already? She's the new Sydney....

thepadange

Panda Panda
May 16 2013, 11:10 AM
thepadange
May 16 2013, 02:53 AM
Panda Panda
May 15 2013, 06:57 PM
If Marlena is the only one with evidence against Kristen then we can pretty guarantee that the evidence will never see the light of day again. Lol, Marlena just can't win right now they keep making her mess up or have her plans blown up in her face. It's so ridiculous
Hmm not so sure, lol. There was a pic of KM on twitter, the monitor in her room was on and it looked like a scene with Hope, Marlena and Kristen in Hope's office was being taped.
The pic is fairly new and the scenes we're watching now were taped months ago so I think the pic has to do with Sami.
Maybe we are speaking about different pics. I think the picture i was reffering to was from February. However the characters/actors (in the scene on the monitor) were quite unrecognizable.

BTW one of the spoilers says that this Sy-Kristen photo is inadmissible, so maybe that's bad news that Hope has for Marlena.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Marlena taking down Kristen is going to be GLORIOUS to watch!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply