Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 27th; *updated 5/20*
Topic Started: May 15 2013, 05:50 PM (31,298 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

zyona
May 16 2013, 10:21 AM
No Will & Sonny mentioned in the spoiler????????????
Its one day.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Luvmydays
Member Avatar

Gabi worries when she can't find her baby? Haha, I just found this so funny. I don't know why. Maybe because it sounds so stupid just like the rest of this show.

peaches179

JamaicanBeauty7
May 15 2013, 06:09 PM
OMG, Eric finally figures it out! Blessed be! :cart:

This sounds like an epic Bristen wedding! Days is great at that! Can't wait! :rockon:

Love your avatar. Hottest couple on TV right now.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

shoot these actually look good. I might actually watch. So far no Ej and Sami. That alone gives me reason to watch.

LucasHortonFan

also the lack of Dannifer looks fab! Ej and Sami and Dannifer are total turn offs. Marlena and Kristen look good. I wish we saw some more of John and Lucas.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
May 16 2013, 01:35 PM
shoot these actually look good. I might actually watch. So far no Ej and Sami. That alone gives me reason to watch.
Ejami will probably be at the wedding, FYI. I just want you to prepare yourself, just in case. However, regardless of whether they are there or whether you like them, I think the Bristen wedding will be AWESOME!!!
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, May 16 2013, 02:57 PM.

LucasHortonFan

JamaicanBeauty7
May 16 2013, 02:56 PM
LucasHortonFan
Ejami will probably be at the wedding, FYI. I just want you to prepare yourself, just in case. However, regardless of whether they are there or whether you like them, I think the Bristen wedding will be AWESOME!!!
I don't need to prepare myself for anything thank you. There is always the ff button for Ej and Sami. I'll watch whatever they are not in. Not everyone shares the Ej and Sami love. I am an Ejami hater and nothing said will ever change that.

trojangal
Member Avatar

Won't Dannifer be at the wedding too since
I thought they were both standing up ?

michelle
Member Avatar

Oh, I think we all know. ;)

BearsBB

Luvmydays
May 16 2013, 12:33 PM
Gabi worries when she can't find her baby? Haha, I just found this so funny. I don't know why. Maybe because it sounds so stupid just like the rest of this show.
Is anyone surprised that Gabi would lose her baby? Considering that Gabi is not very bright the baby is probably in the nursery at the hospital being examined but since she likes to hide people in tunnels under the city maybe that is where she thinks she should look first??? :shrug: .

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

jam6242
May 16 2013, 08:00 AM
Maybe Sami sold Gabi's baby and that's why she's in jail later on. :laugh:
The baby is WILL and GABBY's. - Sammy would not sell the baby. Nick on the other hand might...
Edited by kay, May 16 2013, 09:42 PM.

chinkybig

^^ Well, all the same I wouldn't be surprised if Sami were to sell that baby. I mean, she tried to sell her half-sister Belle to the black market back then. Half-sister. Flesh and blood, family. So it wouldn't be anything new. Lol
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wednesday ("Confrontation")
Brady puts Kristen in the hot seat; Maggie tries to convince Nick to reveal the truth to Gabi.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 16 2013, 11:20 PM
Brady puts Kristen in the hot seat; Maggie tries to convince Nick to reveal the truth to Gabi.

So either Brady finally gets a clue or the "hot seat" refers to his lap. :shrug:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Angie79

i'm guessing the truth Nick reveals has to do with his time in prison, or something related to Vargas/Jensen. Why the hell is Ruffles involved in this convincing? I'd rather it be Hope!

Tammy
Member Avatar

Angie79
Brady puts Kristen in the hot seat;
I read this and my first thought was totally dirty! lol :P

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
May 16 2013, 05:13 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
May 16 2013, 02:56 PM
LucasHortonFan
I don't need to prepare myself for anything thank you. There is always the ff button for Ej and Sami. I'll watch whatever they are not in. Not everyone shares the Ej and Sami love. I am an Ejami hater and nothing said will ever change that.
:huh: Um...I know not everyone shares the ejami love and I wasn't trying to change to change your mind. That's up to you. :shrug:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Angie79

As much as the Bristen confrontation will be good, I hope they spend most of their time on Marlena v. Kristen. I don't need much of a "I was so stupid to fall for your tricks/it was all a lie" stuff.

chinkybig

Angie79

At this point, there is no way that Brady's stupidity can be redeemed. So when the time comes he will finally see the light, it's not even through his own doing / initiative. Someone still had to feed this information to him (e.g. maybe in this case Marlena). Is it not ironic that both John and his son Brady are brainless, it was / could be Marlena to make them finally see the light? ^o)

The only thing that can interest me here is the Marlena-Kristen showdown. Writers, please let it be GOOD because these two people (ED and DHer) are too talented to be wasted by your crap and unimaginative ridiculous writing.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

AFaithL
May 15 2013, 06:05 PM
Too bad Marlena's husband has already fucked Kristen like a major dumbass. Of course, lets not fool ourselves...the writers *wanted* to write them a sex scene in the first place, so they concocted this elaborate storyline to make it happen. And we're supposed to just be happy Kristen is exposed for the mugging. Sorry...not a payoff.
I totally agree. The writers on this show had every intent of "going there" and having "John the prick" screw Kristen. Can John be redeemed after the fallout? If, and that's and BIG if, the writers have Marlena's character right, she will be mad as hell and not into forgiving John for boinking a woman who held Marlena prisoner and tried to kill her. They are trying to DESTROY John's character. As a major J&M supporter, this has me furious.

There were so many GREAT ways to go about this. I love watching Marlena fighting Kristen, but not because John decides to bed Kristen. There were endless possibilities, and yet we get an out of character and far-fetched storyline.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply