Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 27th; *updated 5/20*
Topic Started: May 15 2013, 05:50 PM (31,404 Views)
BearsBB

chinkybig
May 17 2013, 03:17 AM
Angie79
May 16 2013, 11:20 PM
Wednesday ("Confrontation")
Brady puts Kristen in the hot seat; Maggie tries to convince Nick to reveal the truth to Gabi.

At this point, there is no way that Brady's stupidity can be redeemed. So when the time comes he will finally see the light, it's not even through his own doing / initiative. Someone still had to feed this information to him (e.g. maybe in this case Marlena). Is it not ironic that both John and his son Brady are brainless, it was / could be Marlena to make them finally see the light? ^o)

The only thing that can interest me here is the Marlena-Kristen showdown. Writers, please let it be GOOD because these two people (ED and DHer) are too talented to be wasted by your crap and unimaginative ridiculous writing.
Let's be honest when it comes to Brady he is not any brighter than Gabi. First he lets Nicole convince him to cover for her when her baby dies, then he bails her out of jail then he acts like none of it is his fault because he did not know she was going to kidnap Sami's baby. Then he hopped straight from Arianna dying to Madison's bed in about 2 seconds. Then into Kristen's bed 2 seconds after Madison's death. Now there is this whole "Kristen has changed" and I am going to cut off my entire family because they do not love the woman who tried to torment and kill them storyline. Then yesterday he is telling Kristen how bad her family is (like they are not his relations too) and if I remember my storylines correctly I think his Mother's side of the family are not a lot of saintly people, but hey however he wants to interpret his Grandfather's crime family he can be my guest. Please, the guy is about as dumb as a box of rocks and when it all blows up he will look devasted and shocked that he was deceived.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
May 16 2013, 11:28 PM
Angie79
May 16 2013, 11:20 PM
Wednesday ("Confrontation")
Brady puts Kristen in the hot seat; Maggie tries to convince Nick to reveal the truth to Gabi.

So either Brady finally gets a clue or the "hot seat" refers to his lap. :shrug:
And I just choked on my own laughter. Good morning to you too! Lol. :)

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

lachelle73
May 16 2013, 10:09 AM
John already knows about the adoption Kristen told him in the safe room what Brady was doing for her.
I stand corrected - thank you! :cheers:

I'm just THRILLLED that this storyline is finally making some progress. I about choked when Marlena told John "We just got re-married"...I guess the invitations to the fans got lost in the mail...whatever. :flipoff: these writers.

However, the scenes between ED and DHer should be amazing & I could totally dig if they let them just go completely ad-lib on it all. :rockon:

As far as Gabi being the stupidest character on the show? Not sure about that - Brady is definitely still in the race & Gabi can blame pregnancy hormones on her air-headedness. :-/

Who steals Gabi's baby? Maybe the same person that's holding Nick & Gabi at gunpoint? Maybe Sonny takes her off to keep her safe? Or maybe MHaggie goes to hug the wee little bundle & she gets lost in all those ruffles...that's my bet.

Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, May 17 2013, 09:20 AM.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I think Sami is pretty stupid too. She is bedding the man who did any terrible things to her and her family, but nobody said Ej is the sharpest knife in the drawer. He's bedded Sami after she screwed Rafe and Lucas. That's not exactly smart imho.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
May 17 2013, 01:20 PM
I think Sami is pretty stupid too. She is bedding the man who did any terrible things to her and her family, but nobody said Ej is the sharpest knife in the drawer. He's bedded Sami after she screwed Rafe and Lucas. That's not exactly smart imho.
Let's not forget, she did shoot him in the head and impaired his thinking.

LucasHortonFan

Oh believe me, I haven't forgotten that! Isn't he still walking around with that bullet in his head? Yep, she shoots him in the head and all is forgiven. I remember a time when she was aching to pull the plug on him as well. So no, Gabby is not the stupidest person is Salem. Sami by far is!

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

LMAO! I stand corrected again. Maybe the short-list would be who in Salem isn't stupid right now...

Fairygodmother

When does John leave town? Is it supposed to be the end of next week or later? Also, is it an indefinite leave or is he gone for an established amount of time?

I hope that Marlena has a top story while he is gone, maybe even a new classy romantic interest. Not anyone currently on the canvas, I don't like any of the choices.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday ("Showdown")
Brady faces a tough choice; Nick comes clean to Gabi.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I'm guessing what happened to him in prison (Jensen) is the reason he's such a complete douche to Will and Sonny.

Carly
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 17 2013, 11:33 PM
Brady faces a tough choice

Maybe Kristen regrets sleeping with John and begs Brady's forgiveness? And then Brady has to decide whether to go through with the wedding?

thepadange

Carly
May 18 2013, 01:11 AM
Angie79
May 17 2013, 11:33 PM
Brady faces a tough choice

Maybe Kristen regrets sleeping with John and begs Brady's forgiveness? And then Brady has to decide whether to go through with the wedding?
In that case it wouldn't be such a tough choice I guess. Maybe it's "only" about the picture, mugging etc.

As for John and Kristen, either they won't go all the way or it's revealed in the next six months from now. (my guess)
Edited by thepadange, May 18 2013, 03:07 AM.

dooldooldool

ShaneDOOLFan
May 15 2013, 09:03 PM
.... There is going to be a twist to make this story keep going. TPTB arent that stupid to end this Kristen storyline. .....
Secret Room 2.0

Everyone will think Marlena is "away". Instead she is watching it all on video monitors and being taunted by the kritter.
Edited by dooldooldool, May 18 2013, 03:46 AM.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Eileen Davidson is a force to be reckoned with - and that comes from a LONG-time Kritter hater. That being said, Kritter deep down has always wanted to be a mom & Brady can make that happen - I think she backs out & John leaves town because he truly thinks he's lost not only his son to that witch, but his wife to his own stupidity. He doesn't know about the picture, but Marlena does - not sure what week/day she gets her hands on it, but when she does, she'll go after Kritter who will by that time, be married to Brady. Not sure how it's all going to play out - whether Mar goes after Kritter, or if she shows the picture to Brady ($10 says he starts looking for Waldo) or what, but I do know that I'm looking forward to watching it all!!! :popcorn: :cheer: :whee:
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, May 18 2013, 08:51 AM.

LucasHortonFan

Brady's a stupid ass if he can't see what this relationship has done to his parents. I am so tired of the garbage that I have taken to only watching the show in clips. I watch classic Jarlena, classic Lumi, Classic Ejole. I even still watch some of the Bricole clips and Lucas and Chloe. I don't know why no one ever thought Lucas and Chloe were hot. I've watched their scenes and on the second time around, Luloe were actually pretty steamy. Of course Days had to f that up too with Dan the man. Imho, the show is no longer fun to watch like this.

I also love Rafe and Kate which I have watched in clips. Days has royally fucked up and they just need to admit it. They can not afford to lose even one single fan in this economy. Every single fan is important. To bad whom ever is in charge is so blind he can't see how much people hate the show now. I look at the ratings over all and they are not good.

Brady you are an ass, John you are an ass. Sami you are a colossal idiot.
The show over all imhop sucks donkey balls.

thepadange

No1_ILoveLucyFan
May 18 2013, 08:49 AM
That being said, Kritter deep down has always wanted to be a mom & Brady can make that happen I think she backs out & John leaves town because he truly thinks he's lost not only his son to that witch, but his wife to his own stupidity.
When I was reading that part of your post I thought it will continue ... he's lost not only his son to that witch but also his incredible sex appeal... Sorry, couldn't help it :D

james0479
Member Avatar

There really should be many scenes of Brady acknowledging the fact that John and Marlena are breaking up. Before Kristen entered Brady's life, Jarlena was cozy on a couch sucking face. Now, they are distant, fighting and over. I want Brady to see what his relationship has truly done to his father and stepmother. I don't care if he shows any blame in it.....I mean, Brady has the sense of a clipped off toenail...but I want to see him at least acknowledge it.
Edited by james0479, May 18 2013, 11:09 AM.

james0479
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
May 18 2013, 09:39 AM
Brady's a stupid ass if he can't see what this relationship has done to his parents. I am so tired of the garbage that I have taken to only watching the show in clips. I watch classic Jarlena, classic Lumi, Classic Ejole. I even still watch some of the Bricole clips and Lucas and Chloe. I don't know why no one ever thought Lucas and Chloe were hot. I've watched their scenes and on the second time around, Luloe were actually pretty steamy. Of course Days had to f that up too with Dan the man. Imho, the show is no longer fun to watch like this.

I also love Rafe and Kate which I have watched in clips. Days has royally fucked up and they just need to admit it. They can not afford to lose even one single fan in this economy. Every single fan is important. To bad whom ever is in charge is so blind he can't see how much people hate the show now. I look at the ratings over all and they are not good.

I don't hate the show at all and I'm a fan. Obviously, Days has written itself into so many corners thru the years that it's impossible to get out....and to please many fans. But that's what so many different writing regimes and crap will do after what...48ish years on the air! I feel your frustrations and I get frustrated too. But I'm a fan who's still enjoying the show. Just saying.

thepadange

james0479
May 18 2013, 11:08 AM
There really should be many scenes of Brady acknowledging the fact that John and Marlena are breaking up. Before Kristen entered Brady's life, Jarlena was cozy on a couch sucking face. Now, they are distant, fighting and over. I want Brady to see what his relationship has truly done to his father and stepmother. I don't care if he shows any blame in it.....I mean, Brady has the sense of a clipped off toenail...but I want to see him at least acknowledge it.
JMO, but I see it a little bit different. I don't think Bristen is responsible for this Jarlena break-up. The writers are. Of course it's a soap and everything happens because of writing. What I mean is that not the writing for Bristen but the OOC writing for Jarlena led to this split up. (Marlena walks in on Bristen and doesn't tell John, John is pushing Doc away because of his ridiculously stupid plan, blames her as Brady overhears their conversation). So the writers just let Jarlena themselves destroy their relationship using Bristen as a "red scarf", IMO.
Edited by thepadange, May 18 2013, 01:20 PM.

LucasHortonFan

james0479
May 18 2013, 11:13 AM
LucasHortonFan
May 18 2013, 09:39 AM

I don't hate the show at all and I'm a fan. Obviously, Days has written itself into so many corners thru the years that it's impossible to get out....and to please many fans. But that's what so many different writing regimes and crap will do after what...48ish years on the air! I feel your frustrations and I get frustrated too. But I'm a fan who's still enjoying the show. Just saying.
well I'm glad that some are enjoying the show. I however do not and I know of several people who do not. Days needs to do something to gain back some fans. My mom has been a fan since the beginning and she won't watch, period. My husband would watch when Ej and Nicole were on. My son would occasionally watch Lucas was on. My son knows that I met Bryan at a fan event and he knows that Bryan was super nice to his mom. So he'd watch when Lucas was on. So I don't understand why Days hacks all the good couples and gives crap that are doing nothing for the ratings. So Days could at the very least keep classic romance instead of trashing folks like Jack and Jennifer and giving the Perv and the Princess. Just some of my humble thoughts.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply