Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 27th; *updated 5/20*
Topic Started: May 15 2013, 05:50 PM (31,117 Views)
LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

and yes, I get that all these are fictional characters. Just thought I'd beat someone else to the punch.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

"Brady faces a tough choice"

Must be trying to sound out his name again.
Edited by DiMeraFan67, May 18 2013, 08:29 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Fairygodmother
May 17 2013, 06:37 PM
When does John leave town? Is it supposed to be the end of next week or later? Also, is it an indefinite leave or is he gone for an established amount of time?
How do we know that John is leaving town?? Did I miss something? lol :shrug:

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Tammy
May 18 2013, 08:29 PM
Fairygodmother
When does John leave town? Is it supposed to be the end of next week or later? Also, is it an indefinite leave or is he gone for an established amount of time?
There was something in SOD that said John was leaving town after the kristen stuff.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

In the comings and goings sections of SOD it was stated that John is being sent off again. It didn't say for how long.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
May 18 2013, 08:36 PM
Tammy
May 18 2013, 08:29 PM
Fairygodmother
There was something in SOD that said John was leaving town after the kristen stuff.
:facepalm: Little asshole runs away does he lmao.

Thanks! ;)

Tammy
Member Avatar

P.S. I hate this show! :flipoff:

LOL :P

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Lol, I would rather he leave than stay. He's taking up Marlena's screen time!

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Carly
May 16 2013, 02:26 AM
EJ_SamiFF
May 15 2013, 05:50 PM
Gabi worries when she can't find her baby.

I love the wording of this spoiler. It makes it sound as though Gabi just misplaced the kid. "Now where is that darn baby? I know I left her around here someplace...."

I actually wonder if Sami kidnaps the baby. Maybe Sami thinks that Will won't wake up from his coma, and Sami doesn't want Nick raising her granddaughter, so Sami kidnaps the baby in order to "protect" the child. This could be what leads to Sami being in jail in August. (Or it could be that Sonny kidnaps the baby because he doesn't want Nick raising Will's child. That would be an interesting twist.)
I think Sami takes her and probably gets charged with kidnapping.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday ("Comforting Brady")
Kristen's loved ones try to cheer her up; Nicole gives Brady a shoulder to cry on.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 18 2013, 11:18 PM
Kristen's loved ones try to cheer her up; Nicole gives Brady a shoulder to cry on.

It's a total red herring. I know it's not the real reveal about everything Kristen has done, but I am curious to know *what* it is that they're fighting about. I don't think it's the photo, maybe it's about John?

AFaithL

John running off...

When his ass returns, he better be kissing Marlena's butt and showering her with love and affection. And his personality better be normal.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
May 18 2013, 11:24 PM
Angie79

It's a total red herring. I know it's not the real reveal about everything Kristen has done, but I am curious to know *what* it is that they're fighting about. I don't think it's the photo, maybe it's about John?
Does this mean the day before and the day of the wedding last for over a week?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

BeeBee
May 18 2013, 11:33 PM
Panda Panda
Angie79

Does this mean the day before and the day of the wedding last for over a week?
I'm not so sure but I think it's going to be a very long day/night as far as the wedding s/l goes. Personally, I don't believe that there will be a wedding. I have a feeling that Kristen will call it off because she doesn't want to go through with hurting Brady like she planned.

AFaithL

thepadange
May 18 2013, 12:15 PM
What I mean is that not the writing for Bristen but the OOC writing for Jarlena led to this split up. So the writers just let Jarlena themselves destroy their relationship using Bristen as a "red scarf", IMO.
THIS. It's obvious the whole Bristen storyline was just a ruse and a red herring. It was never about them. It was all about attempting to destroy John and Marlena as a couple and using Kristen to do it.

Edited by AFaithL, May 19 2013, 12:32 AM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Panda Panda
Angie79

It's not a red herring.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 19 2013, 12:28 AM
Panda Panda
Angie79

It's not a red herring.

Oh, sorry I didn't mean it to sound like I was saying the spoiler was fake or anything. I meant I don't think the spoiler is about Brady finding out about Kristen's true schemes, lol. I believe something else happens that causes their "split" like, the photo or Kristen's argument with Marlena.

I was trying to find a word/phrase for it but "red herring" was all I could think of at the time. :-/

AFaithL

Nicole giving Brady a shoulder to cry on = them getting drunk as hell together

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

finally, a Bricole scene. I'll watch it in clips on you tube. I love Ejole and always will, but I also like Bricole. Nicole needs someone other than a priest and that Vargas to interact with. Its about time the show acknowledges these two have a history together.

Sparrow

I have $5 that says John leaves town, yada yada yada, then it is revealed during November sweeps that he has been in the secret room this entire time.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply