Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 27th; *updated 5/20*
Topic Started: May 15 2013, 05:50 PM (31,220 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Cheer her up???Kritter has been planning on the wedding not happening for months.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Panda Panda
May 19 2013, 12:49 AM
Angie79
May 19 2013, 12:28 AM
Panda Panda
May 18 2013, 11:24 PM
Angie79
May 18 2013, 11:18 PM
Friday ("Comforting Brady")
Kristen's loved ones try to cheer her up; Nicole gives Brady a shoulder to cry on.

It's a total red herring. I know it's not the real reveal about everything Kristen has done, but I am curious to know *what* it is that they're fighting about. I don't think it's the photo, maybe it's about John?
It's not a red herring.

Oh, sorry I didn't mean it to sound like I was saying the spoiler was fake or anything. I meant I don't think the spoiler is about Brady finding out about Kristen's true schemes, lol. I believe something else happens that causes their "split" like, the photo or Kristen's argument with Marlena.

I was trying to find a word/phrase for it but "red herring" was all I could think of at the time. :-/
I didn't think you meant the spoiler was fake. I was saying it's NOT a red herring because stuff is going to come out.

concerned
Member Avatar

AFaithL
May 19 2013, 12:59 AM
Nicole giving Brady a shoulder to cry on = them getting drunk as hell together
And that is finallly something I will happily watch.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Yay, some good Bricole scene, I love those.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tylerbo20

i hear peter and tony come back and kidnap Kristen and Jennifer and murder daniel.

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Oh my Bricole loving heart :wub2: my soap heart is such a slut! Ejole, Ericole and Bricole :peace:

Ellie

Will has an emotional first meeting with his daughter.

A distraught Brady is approached by a drug dealer.

Nicole is mortified when Eric questions her about her feelings towards him.

Nick apologizes to Will and confesses to Gabi about what happened to him in prison and the fact that he's been blackmailing Will.

John and Marlena are faced with the consequences of his actions.

Jennifer unknowingly helps JJ come up with enough money to start selling drugs.

MissLola
Member Avatar

So is JJ going to be Brady's new drug dealer?

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Ellie
May 20 2013, 08:43 AM
Well, we're finally at the bottom of the barrel for this storyline. From here, we can only go up. Or, throw up as the case may be. I just cannot WAIT for Marlena to get her mitts on that picture of Kritter with Sy...it may not be admissible in court, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. Besides, doing things by the book in Salem doesn't usually work too well, especially when a DiMera is involved. In my never to be humble opinion, this is what the spoilers from a while ago meant by "Marlena gets down & dirty". HELLS YES! I want to see some good verbal sparring between DHer and ED - they're just astonishingly fun to watch!!! :yahoo:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Quote:

Looks like Will isn't in that bad of shape - looking forward to this moment!

Quote:

Interesting. I wonder if they're going to draw the parallel on-screen between Brady's addiction to Kristen and his propensity for drug addiction - just like EM has been doing in his interviews.

Quote:

CAN. NOT. WAIT.

Quote:

Nick apologizes to Will and confesses to Gabi about what happened to him in prison and the fact that he's been blackmailing Will.
And so Nick's redemption arc begins. I'm glad for this.

Quote:

Poor Marlena. I hope she dumps him.

Quote:

I love this kid and I love what a "bad seed" they are making him. Salem needs a rebellious teen.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Ellie

Happy about this.

Ellie

tomsawyer
May 20 2013, 08:54 AM
Quote:

I love this kid and I love what a "bad seed" they are making him. Salem needs a rebellious teen.
I'm not as into his acting as others are. I like the idea of the rebellious teen, but when Missy came to the show, she just had this air of "80's rebel", like she fit right into that role (as much as she does NOT fit into the character now). I don't see that with Casey... he seems like the quiet type, and I don't really think that fits who they want JJ to be. He does look like Kate Mansi though.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Laufeyson
May 20 2013, 08:56 AM
Ellie

Happy about this.
Will FINALLY gets to meet his daughter! This is going to be so sweet.

It is about time Nick tells Gabby the truth about blackmailing Will. Now I hope they do something about getting Will's paternity rights reinstated.

Romancer66

Ellie

I wonder if the show is ever going to explain why JJ is trying to sell drugs. As far as we know, he doesn't have an expensive habit of his own to support, nor does he seem to have super-extravagant tastes, nor do the Deverauxes appear to be hurting for money. So, if not money, what does he hope to gain by this? Some weird kind of power? Intimacy between him and his clients? Is it an extreme bid for attention from a mother who let him grieve alone in another country while she pursued another man mere weeks after his father died? Or is it just TIIC throwing yet another character under the bus to prop Fetch? Sadly, the last seems all too likely.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Ellie
May 20 2013, 08:58 AM
tomsawyer
Quote:

I'm not as into his acting as others are. I like the idea of the rebellious teen, but when Missy came to the show, she just had this air of "80's rebel", like she fit right into that role (as much as she does NOT fit into the character now). I don't see that with Casey... he seems like the quiet type, and I don't really think that fits who they want JJ to be. He does look like Kate Mansi though.
Give him time. He will improve with more screen-time.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

With no mention of Rafe in these latest spoilers, his coma must be ongoing.

There's nothing new either on EJ going after DiMera Enterprises. I would think EJ would use the latest Salem wedding disaster as a distraction to advance his plan.

So a confession and an apology are what comprises Nick's redemption? Talk about another story ending with a whimper.
Edited by LonePirate, May 20 2013, 09:08 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I'm going to try to be open minded about this reveal stuff, but I'm having a hard time doing that. Right now this feels likes a train wreck that I just can't turn away from.

Otoh I'm looking forward to Nick's redemption, Will meeting his daughter, and JJ's further descent into criminal activity.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Ellie
tomsawyer
Quote:

Really? I like him a lot so far. I agree that he's understated, but he strikes me as a kid who's really pissed off at his family and feeling sorry for himself but who is also very sneaky, so he doesn't lash out in more obvious ways. Rather, he's interested in creating real trouble and knows he has to fly a little under the radar to do that.

Ellie

tomsawyer
May 20 2013, 09:09 AM
Ellie
tomsawyer
Quote:

Really? I like him a lot so far. I agree that he's understated, but he strikes me as a kid who's really pissed off at his family and feeling sorry for himself but who is also very sneaky, so he doesn't lash out in more obvious ways. Rather, he's interested in creating real trouble and knows he has to fly a little under the radar to do that.
That's a good point... maybe it is kind of subtle rebellion rather than something outward (which is more usual on soaps). I will take all of your advice and give him another chance! So far I'm not sure he's thinking as much about the character as some of us are.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Unless Nick re-instates Will's parental rights AND give him joint custody, he's still dead to me. And quite frankly, Gabi still needs to kick Nick's ass to the curb, at least for a while. Nick should suffer for his misdeeds and have to EARN his way back into Gabi's life - if Gabi has any self respect.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply