Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Hunter Tylo OUT!
Topic Started: May 16 2013, 06:16 AM (4,940 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Earlier this morning Hunter tweeted that she will be leaving B&B. Later she posted on her website that her last day will be July 3rd.

@TaylorMade4U: "
Quote:

@sidescontradict: @BBOnlineFBPage @JacquelineMWood Thought she was returning?"Looks like we are both leaving. More on my site soon.

@TaylorMade4U:
Quote:

@DarrellFrink: @TaylorMade4U @BBOnlineFBPage all these changes on BB and you're leaving? Nooo" confirming last date July 3.

Quote:

Well this will be a party to toast to with the real bubbly since Taylor will be off (who knows where!?)

Celebrate! I'd love to hear your favorite shows!! XOXO! HUNTER <3

http://www.huntertylo.ws/tyloforum/index.php?showtopic=3456
Edited by Daytime, May 16 2013, 06:31 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Long overdue.

Jair

If it's true I'm really sad

I don't like the written material for Taylor in the last years but H was having hope it would be better

Daytime
Member Avatar

@sourcewilliam:
Quote:

From Tylos website: "I will clarify that Jackie and I are (coincidentally) off our contracts.... For me, contract talks ended 4 weeks ago"
Edited by Daytime, May 16 2013, 07:16 AM.

metitle
Member Avatar

sounds like three people leaving:

• Jackie Woods taking a break - dont know when she will be back.
  • Possible Heather Tom stepping back
  • And Now Hunter Tylo.
  • Wow who's next?
I was never really interested in what goes on behind the camera because that's workplace politics I dont want to know about.
But I am certainly wishing the ones leaving or taking a break the best of luck.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

I have the perfect exit story for her too: Taylor goes away to die................and nobody cares!

Evan
Member Avatar

I am hardly devastated by this news.
Taylor the character outlived her usefulness years ago - the recent attempt to make her into the next Stephanie Forrester hasn't worked, mainly because Tylo is such a mediocre actress.
Perhaps Brad Bell got tired of her constant demands on and off the set, and the blatant constant personal attacks on KKL that are constantly mounted by Ms Tylo's fanbase.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Fan fiction created by a fans who don't like the actor. It was said the same thing about JMW and it only turned out that she was going on vacation and still filming her scenes for the show.
It probably posted by fans who both want HT and JMW off the show because they don't like their characters. :shrug:

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

It probably posted by fans who both want HT and JMW off the show because they don't like their characters.
I am curious to know what B&B would be like without the characters that fans dont like. Would there be lively discussions about the show's plot? Seriously every show needs to have characters that we all love to hate. Some of us hate Brooke, Taylor, Donna, Hope, Rick, Bill et al. But really what we discuss if the characters we all love to hate leave?
Edited by metitle, May 16 2013, 10:54 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I used to love the character of Taylor up until they had her responsible for Darla's death.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I like Tylo and I like Taylor. But since the initial reaction of her return eight years ago, she's been given nothing worthy. The only time I really really enjoyed Taylor was when she went against the Forresters back in 2006 (I believe?), and accused Stephanie of being in love with Ridge. Which got her a slap to the face heard all over Beverly Hills.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

https://twitter.com/tvgmlogan/status/335075403377029120

Michael Logan
Quote:

@TVGMLogan: No need to panic just yet #HunterTylo @TaylorMade4U fans! A @BandB_CBS PRrep assures me she and show are “still in contract negotiations.”

LPS
Member Avatar

Quote:

the blatant constant personal attacks on KKL that are constantly mounted by Ms Tylo's fanbase.

Why would Brad Bell care about that?
Edited by LPS, May 16 2013, 06:59 PM.

Nate
Member Avatar

I LOVE Hunter and Taylor, but deserves way better than this shitmess of a show! Hope Hunter finds good work. I'll miss Taylor a lot..

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I'm out B&B. With Taylor and Steffy gone, I'm not sticking around for the Logan Slutfest.

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
May 16 2013, 06:58 PM
Quote:

the blatant constant personal attacks on KKL that are constantly mounted by Ms Tylo's fanbase.

Why would Brad Bell care about that?
I have to agree with you on that

LPS
Member Avatar

So who is going to ho check Brooke? Taylor was the only character who fought against the Bell obsession-Brooke.. B&B is loosing way too many vets and established characters, I believe, in a short amount of time.

Now that Tylo is gone, who is left? Its all new people.
Edited by LPS, May 17 2013, 01:17 AM.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

In a way I'm sad that she's gone, but on the other side I'm not. I haven't been interested in my favorite B&B brunette in quite some time now. I cried my eyes out when they decided to "kill" her back in 2002, and cheered again when she returned from the "dead"- again, lol, but that was shortlived. I will always treasure the memories I have from the 90's and early 00's. And thank heavens for YouTube!

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
May 17 2013, 01:14 AM
So who is going to ho check Brooke? Taylor was the only character who fought against the Bell obsession-Brooke.. B&B is loosing way too many vets and established characters, I believe, in a short amount of time.

Now that Tylo is gone, who is left? Its all new people.
I think B&B became the Brooke show, after characters like Sally died, Stephanie stepping back a little and others got shuffled in the mess.
Today it is all a Brooke show and all other characters are pawns around her.

livelikemusic
Member Avatar

Finally! I thought she'd never leave. The character is the most hypocritical and over-hyped character in the series. She really needs to be killed off permanently and never return ever again! She's as much as a ho as Brooke has been criticized as, if not worse. Will be nice not to see this nosy diseased character on my screen!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply